Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 05 2022, 05:44 PM

I did not make a list of all the decorations on that farm. The Governers Mansion is a big house/building that was on the latest update. The farm had numerous items, including animal buildings, filled with animals: barn, dairy, pig sty, chickens etc. There were many other decorative buildings, including an outhouse, winery, oxen pulling wagon, people, chickens, horses (I think) plus rocks, plants, trees, an arch ranch sign, etc. I had not looked at that farm for awhile, so trying to remember all, is difficult. None of the items mentioned are in my storage, Farm 37 only has land paths and a few trees left. I hope somehow, these can be retrieved. Many thanks.
Going to add some stuff from my storage, and see if they stick.

Last edited by Brugpuppy; Mar 05 2022 at 05:53 PM.
Old Mar 05 2022, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
I did not make a list of all the decorations on that farm. The Governers Mansion is a big house/building that was on the latest update. The farm had numerous items, including animal buildings, filled with animals: barn, dairy, pig sty, chickens etc. There were many other decorative buildings, including an outhouse, winery, oxen pulling wagon, people, chickens, horses (I think) plus rocks, plants, trees, an arch ranch sign, etc. I had not looked at that farm for awhile, so trying to remember all, is difficult. None of the items mentioned are in my storage, Farm 37 only has land paths and a few trees left. I hope somehow, these can be retrieved. Many thanks.
Hi Brugpuppy,
I am sorry, but we have no way of retrieving anything that was on the farm. Also we do not have any kind of list showing what you had on that farm that are purchased with coins. There isn't any building in the game called the Govenors Mansion, so maybe you can find it in the store to see what the actual name is.

The only thing I can offer is for you to contact Support if you can come up with a list of the main items and possibly get a refund off the coins for those. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2022, 06:36 PM

Default Mystery Peach Tower

Yesterday a window with a Peach tower appeared on my screen. I was in the process of clicking my mouse, which made it disappear. I searched to see if it was a new facility, building or tool, but I could not find it. I checked in my storage and as many places as I could, but I still do not know why it appeared or where it went. HELP!!
Old Jun 09 2022, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by baw149 View Post
Yesterday a window with a Peach tower appeared on my screen. I was in the process of clicking my mouse, which made it disappear. I searched to see if it was a new facility, building or tool, but I could not find it. I checked in my storage and as many places as I could, but I still do not know why it appeared or where it went. HELP!!
Hi baw,
I moved your post to the thread about decorations.
We do not have anything like that currently in the game. I am not sure what you saw but it doesn't exist currently in the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2022, 04:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baw149 View Post
Hi bawl149,

There is a Peach Water Tower building which is a decoration. Search for that item in the store so you can see what it looks like and see if that was what you were seeing. If you have one on your farms you will need to show the Buildings in your preferences to see it.

If you do have one on your farms, could you have been using the search tool to search for something like Peach or something else with some of those letters in it like pea for example ? If you did that would have showed the Peach Water Tower up along with peach trees and anything else matching that search criteria. As that building is a decoration using a tool would have temporarily hidden it again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 10 2022, 06:54 AM

The programmers have done a lovely job of creating interesting artistic elements--buildings, holiday items, etc., but often they fall under the crop plots and I can't find a way to make them stay on top - see jpg. My Easter pond & Easter garden can't even be recognized. Can y'all PLEASE PLEASE fix this so all items will sit on top of plots? That would be much appreciated by those of us who design every farm. Thanks! Zany Clover--Image posted 6/10/22 at 6:54AM CDT
Old Jun 10 2022, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
The programmers have done a lovely job of creating interesting artistic elements--buildings, holiday items, etc., but often they fall under the crop plots and I can't find a way to make them stay on top - see jpg. My Easter pond & Easter garden can't even be recognized. Can y'all PLEASE PLEASE fix this so all items will sit on top of plots? That would be much appreciated by those of us who design every farm. Thanks! Zany Clover--Image posted 6/10/22 at 6:54AM CDT
Hi Zany Clover

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section. You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Your pictures are not showing up, so if you need instructions please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878
Old Aug 13 2022, 09:00 PM

I am rrying to find the Marine with Flag .. Please help !!!
Old Aug 13 2022, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
I am rrying to find the Marine with Flag .. Please help !!!
Hi PapaDoe,
That was a holiday decoration. It is not available all the time.
Old Sep 12 2022, 04:12 PM

When are we going to get more decorations????

Tags
buildings, decorations, fences, grid lines, ground cover, paths, red squares, seasonal, snow cover, winter