Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 07 2011, 01:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlaKay View Post
Well, I'm aware of the option to limit who you send things too. But it doesn't matter, none of my neighbors are currently participating in this aspect of the game. So let me get this straight... I can still get a bonus box for all my crops even without sending requests to my neighbors? That is ok, though I already get double crops by fertilizing my fields. I just wish there was some way to see how many crops have to be harvested for each belt in each item, then I could at least have the satisfaction of earning belts, though I never see what I've earned.... Yes, yes, I know if I look at each crop I can see a belt thingy there, but I like something to click on, like the trophy list etc. Would make it more of a personal challenge for those of us who don't like pestering neighbors for things....
Your belt rank gives you a x chance to gain an extra box as you harvest. If you hover over the picture in the shop with your mouse you can see how many harvests remain to the next level. The game also flashes a small congrats on the levels lower ranks received that are less than brown.

The posting of belt rank reward is a different subject and is only a one time bonus for each level/dan level with some being quite staggering and nice to receive. You receive the bonus as well as the neighbor clicking it. (minus the limits)
Old Jun 07 2011, 02:04 PM

Everybody has now quit posting altogether and not doing facilities either. Something better change quickly or Farm Town, you are going to lose ALOT of players (especially those of us at high levels). If we can't get our facilities full and done, what's the point of playing?
Old Jun 07 2011, 02:13 PM

i think there is a problem with fartmown stuff posting-- i have tried to post several things this afternoon, and keep getting an error message
Old Jun 07 2011, 02:30 PM

with the exception of getting nearly 50,000 bonus purple grapes.....

I would like to do away with, or greatly increase many of the FT limits.

Raise gifted items to 200 or more for most if not all items (exception might be flowers or trees.... and they could be 25)

Raise limit on buy and sell from current 1000 per 12 hours to 10,000 per 12 hours .... besides, it you can really buy 10,000,that does not mean someone(s) has that much to sell. Let Capitalism reign.

Raise limits from Dan to Dan to Dan..... make it a real challenge, or incorporate into the Levels. Higher the level, the tougher to get the bonus..... would allow for older players a goal, and for newer players a beginner's benefit.

Raise farms from 9 to 12 or even 15..... big, really big price tags... but what the hay, it is only a game. 3 at a time would be cool.....they can still be coin or $FT, but make it "tough" so it has to be really worked for.

did I say 3 farms at a time ????

yep

Old Jun 07 2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
with the exception of getting nearly 50,000 bonus purple grapes.....

I would like to do away with, or greatly increase many of the FT limits.

Raise gifted items to 200 or more for most if not all items (exception might be flowers or trees.... and they could be 25)

OMG do you really have 200 friends gift you everyday?
Old Jun 07 2011, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oopsy-Bumpty View Post
OMG do you really have 200 friends gift you everyday?
no silly.... 200 items of one gift

well, I am pretty sure I have many many friends, but only about 60+ on FT

anyway....
instead of 15 eggs, make it 100 or 200
instead of 20 sugar, make it 200
instead of ........

make it a whole lot more to address the needs of the facilities and of multiple facilities.

after all.... many farmers pay a lot of $FT for the facilities and multiple of them....

Old Jun 07 2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
no silly.... 200 items of one gift

well, I am pretty sure I have many many friends, but only about 60+ on FT

anyway....
instead of 15 eggs, make it 100 or 200
instead of 20 sugar, make it 200
instead of ........

make it a whole lot more to address the needs of the facilities and of multiple facilities.

after all.... many farmers pay a lot of $FT for the facilities and multiple of them....

hahaha...sorry duh me
Old Jun 07 2011, 03:48 PM

Ok so I have not been online for almost 24 hrs and when I try to claim a belt bonus it tells me that I have already reached my limit.....How could this happen if I havent clicked on anything for this long????? I dont understand
Old Jun 07 2011, 04:54 PM

well i was loving the belt/dan system however i am now unable to post - i just get a message saying youve reached 1st dan with a green tick only....

despite the increased 12 hour time limit i am also unable to send bonus' - i get a constant message saying ive reached my limit, i waited 11 hours from getting this message and just got the same....

is this just teething probs?
Old Jun 07 2011, 05:38 PM

This isn't right - I just had a neighbor reach Level 1 Dan (1494 bonus) and Level 2 Dan (2130 bonus) within minutes of each other. I thought it had been enough time and I could collect bonuses again since I haven't done it since this morning. So I tried the 2nd Dan for the extra crops and of course I wasn't within the time restraint and I got diddly squat - she still got her 2130 bonus. This also means that she will lose out on all the Dan 1 bonuses as nobody else is going to pick the Dan 1 when the Dan 2 is immediately next to it. The Dan 2 bonus then immediately goes to an expired state where I can never collect the bonus. If we are doing it too soon - it shouldn't give EITHER of us the bonus and just do nothing. I could be just 1 minute off and get really really irritated. Don't like the way this works AT ALL.