Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 07 2011, 02:22 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

now is this 1 million coins worth of said crops or a million coins worth of the seeds for those same crops?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 07 2011, 03:17 AM

I must feel that way also as I just clicked on every one of my neighbors to send them their bonuses -- as many as I could to each of them -- and did not even receive one stick of gum in return. And cannot until -- who knows????? I sure do not!!!!!
Old Jun 07 2011, 04:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Dam

the ingredient ones should have been left alone now instead of being able to send my neighbours 4 sets of ingreients per day now it will be only 1 (2 if there extremely lucky)

should have left that alone it wasnt broken.
LOL.. I complained about being spammed with all the farmtown notifications and Dev are trying their best .. but now Dels really screwing up to game.

Raul Here is a suggestion that I think would make everyone happy instead of notification that you reach belts.. and posting.. why not make it like gifts where the farmer can choose which friends to send notification to and say first 2 will get the gift. that way the others can see who send who sending notification and return the favour.

As for gifts I work on the principle you send me one I send one back.. I love the way you have the gifts setup.. think using it for belts.
Old Jun 07 2011, 05:04 AM

a little question, how whe know when whe get a extra box by harvesting, and is it one box on harvest or per plot???
Old Jun 07 2011, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to This View Post
I am now getting a message when I -- click to send bonuses to my neighbors:
. . . you are not getting any bonus because you have received 1 mil in coins worth of bonus crops within the past 12 hours. Wait a minute. I click to send only 1 neighbor a bonus within the last 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! Who in heavens name is keeping track of things 'cause they sure as Hades cannot count!!! I am sick of trying to help my neighbors and getting ripped!!! I do not see anyone complaining about the new clothes not fitting. Too bad the truly important problems were not addressed before some idiots got the clothes they were clammering for. If they or their clothes stunk -- then they should have bathed and washed the clothes they had!!! They wanted clothes. I want my bonus points!!!!!
And I'm going to check tonight at 8:15 and see if I can get any bonuses cause it will be over 12 hours and my limit should have expired by then.....I'll be back!!!!!

And my new clothes fit just fine thank you!!!!
Old Jun 07 2011, 07:46 AM

I like the idea of the belts being modified to once every 12 hours as the qty's are so much higher but the ingredient requests is no good as before i could send upto 4 sets of ingredients per neighbour per 12 hours now i can only send 1 (2 if there lucky)

can i suggest this?

for the ingredients requests maybe change it so we can send 4 times in a 12 hour period per neighbour with 1 million coins limit in 12 hours

its a bit of a win win situation that way

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 07 2011, 08:21 AM

I just got a message for a friends belt bonus to say I had already recieved the 1,000,000 coin equivalent in the last TWELVE hours - so its been changed! Thats the same as 250,000 every 3 hours But more sensible - we can get a lot more in a short time without having to come back every 3 hours to get more!
Old Jun 07 2011, 08:29 AM

There should be no limits on belts except on how many I can post in a specific time. The coins limit is a joke. Belts were NOT thought out all the way before they were implemented and this change was not thought out either.

I keep telling you all that you MUST have a small group of farmers that test your release BEFORE implementation. It's very very very very very very very common in business...it's called a functionality or usability test. It's not a "does this work without problems" test...but it's a test asking is this what users wanted?
Old Jun 07 2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgie247 View Post
Having been a fan of the belt rewards and that it was a bonus to both the poster and those who clicked, the new change to the 12 hour wait is not a good change.

I suspect Raul must be banging his head on the wall - LOL. They are trying to please everyone - some posts were saying 250,000 every three hours is not enough, others were saying every three hours was too often with a low limit.
This is still 250,000 every three hours but in that first ten minutes or so you could in theory collect 1,000,000 worth of crops not 250,000.
Personnally I am happy with the extra crops - the bonuses are great but they will go away after one post at each level - but I am regularly getting about half my crops extra on some things.
Now can we just accept this new change and let the Devs get on with something else that matters please? Like an "all" button for friends working our facilties like the one on the services?
Old Jun 07 2011, 08:34 AM

Oh and is anyone still getting only 5 flower PLANTS instead of a few hundred harvested flowers as a bonus? I havent tried posting for anymore flowers since Sunday as I really dont need more plants!
Closed Thread