Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2016, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaK View Post
I gather that the devs are working behind the scenes... when I came on this morning I had the number 12 in my seaport manager notification but not 1 ship in port... now I have the no 6 and everytime I click on it I get a Error Saving Data. Error XLINK have have to restart my game,
It is now 5 or so hours later, I have memcached, restarted more times than I care to, I now have the number 19 and I am still getting the Error Saving Data, Error XLINK.. anyone else having this issue
Old Dec 27 2016, 03:14 AM

I like the idea of the ships and the fact that they are affordable. I'm glad you are addressing some of the issues when it comes to how they will work. One of my questions that I don't think you've mentioned is do we really need to go to 30 ports? I'm just thinking it's a bit much even with the ships having 7 days to complete their journey. It isn't just about the ships being worked on at other farms it's the time you can devote to watching if you get a ship, keeping yours going and if you work a job that isn't easy since we have the quests and contest and then the day to day updates.
Old Dec 27 2016, 03:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaK View Post
I gather that the devs are working behind the scenes... when I came on this morning I had the number 12 in my seaport manager notification but not 1 ship in port... now I have the no 6 and everytime I click on it I get a Error Saving Data. Error XLINK have have to restart my game,
I am getting that too Julia K - will yell as soon as cure is found
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 27 2016, 06:10 AM

I had two ships in my port when I logged in this morning. I was able to send one on its way and the other one I get the error saving data pop up. Just letting you know. I'm enjoying the ships and I'm sure there are some bugs to be worked out.
Old Dec 27 2016, 07:21 AM

For the record, not having any issues with the SHIPS.
Not expecting much during the holidays. I do like the idea about picking our own ports
Old Dec 27 2016, 07:27 AM

Good Morning!
I understand all the hard work that went into this "SHIPS" upgrade you postponed it for multiple releases HOWEVER it it quickly becoming the most frustrating addition ever to the game. And it has the potential to loss you far more players than it will ever gain. The point that needs to be made is that NO ship returns until 7 days people are PUSHING people to do the boat 5 minutes after it gets to a farm. And it goes to farms that have no idea what it is. 3 skips after 12 hours is nothing try 12 skips after 6 hours is needed now maybe in 6 months you can cut it back. And why did you release it over a holiday period when so many people are away?? Please do something more to save this the frustration level is thru the roof right now!
Old Dec 27 2016, 07:48 AM

I posted my problem a day or so ago, but now I can't find the post or answer if there is one. Since the new release, my toggle sound and music plays even though it shows in red. I can't get it to stop, and it is very annoying. Thanks for your help in advance.
Old Dec 27 2016, 07:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Contrare View Post
I posted my problem a day or so ago, but now I can't find the post or answer if there is one. Since the new release, my toggle sound and music plays even though it shows in red. I can't get it to stop, and it is very annoying. Thanks for your help in advance.
Hi Mare Contrare

Your post was moved to and anwered in the Help and Support Thread for Display Issues as it is not an issue to do with the new release and risked getting lost among all the shipping enquiries

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594614

If ever you cannot find a post you have written please follow the instructions given in this thread: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

In addition to the answer given you will find photos of how to turn sound/music off and on in the following Chapter of the Game Guide : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314822
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 27 2016, 08:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Red face Ship Dispatched

Yesterday, I attempted to work the Ship, and sent it off for departure without preparing any containers. I didn't know what to do, because the instructions on the ship wasn't clear enough for me to understand how it works. Now I have a ship that was dispatched, with NO goods. I'm surprised that there isn't a block on sending a ship without any goods prepared. Now I have to wait a whole week until I can actually use it.
Most of the quests & activities on FarmTown have instructions that are for the most part, understood, without having to come to the forum. I don't like the forum because I can never find my questions that I've sent in, and it's not easy to use for us, the 'older' generation.
How can I cancel the ships departure & bring it back home so I can send it off properly, 'After' I've prepared some containers?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 27 2016, 08:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Raul for the fun of the ships, and you are making great changes with the itineraries which are probably my main challenges.

I just wanted to mention that twice I messaged a neighbor that they had my ship, and when they looked they didn't see it, but I saw that it had moved on already... so maybe those disappearing ships were like that. It certainly caused no delay at all, and several laughs!

Best regards,
Closed Thread