Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2015, 07:26 PM

Thanks Raul for getting the Farm Selection Manager fixed so quickly.
Old Jan 19 2015, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorns4me View Post
1. Farm 25: See prices below:

12x12 - 6000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm) 50 Farmcash?
14x14 - 6500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 7000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 7500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 8000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 8500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash

WHAT A RIP OFF!

2000000000 for all new farms is sufficiently high enough
1000000000 for all expansions is sufficiently high enough!

The new facilities for coins........ Why are they so costly?

Should be much much less.

I am having the devil of a time just trying to get 2000000000 together.

Constant battle of beating your faulty clock timing to save my crops before they waste way ahead of time because my progress is constantly disrupted, is bad enough. Most of the time lately they don't even make the stated growth time let alone the extra time before they waste. Your updates disrupt this and take my coins with it.

If you are going to do your updates and upgrades then please do so without disrupting my progress in the process. I've tried seeking support but it's a waste of time because I am IGNORED.

So now I no longer buy Farm Cash to buy things. I refuse to pay for faulty goods... games included! This game is starting to lose the enjoyment it has given me since my return to it a year ago after a 4 year break. I've struggled to build it up from level 49 to 411. The times I have lost coins in that period is enough to make a person cry. And the constant lag is unbearable!

And lastly, you can have your martial arts factory back.. I want my coins. It is not worth the cost you have it stated for... None of them are!

FARM TOWN is more like RIP OFF TOWN! Sorry but you need to know the truth. It's alright for those who have been playing since day 1 (I was too until a virus on the FT Page ruined that), they have had a chance to build up their coins for these buildings. The rest of us have NO HOPE!

It's a game and a BETA game at that!

I am open for suggestions to improve my game, BUT I don't want suggestions to use cheat things... so don't even go there.

It's very hard to stay positive towards a game when one battles to enjoy it!
Sorry you are having so much trouble. I had the same virus you are talking about.....got my computer fixed.....and continued to play.

I have noticed that each new PC I buy the playing experience gets better. Maybe change the browser you are using.

Get a piece of paper and write down when and where you planted and when to harvest them. Leave it on your key board.

And to quote you...."It's a game and a BETA game at that!" No one wins this game. Just have fun and don't try to keep up with the Jones's.
Old Jan 19 2015, 09:23 PM

I'm having an issue I never noticed until just now regarding the new facilities ... particularly the Martial Arts Supplies

I cannot start ANYTHING in it with my tools even though I have an ample amount of materials for the items.

IE: 20 x Wall Sandbag says it needs the following (what I have stored)
1 x Canvas Textile Roll (I have 115 Stored)
1 x Brass Sheet (I have 3960 stored)
1 x Sand Wagon (I have 25,929 stored)

as you can see I have enough to get something started ... yet in my Facility Manager View it is showing me I have 0 Pending and the Start All for the Facility is Greyed Out ... even when I go into the facility I cannot start anything there either there as well ... please help !!!
Old Jan 19 2015, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraginElite View Post
I'm having an issue I never noticed until just now regarding the new facilities ... particularly the Martial Arts Supplies

I cannot start ANYTHING in it with my tools even though I have an ample amount of materials for the items.

IE: 20 x Wall Sandbag says it needs the following (what I have stored)
1 x Canvas Textile Roll (I have 115 Stored)
1 x Brass Sheet (I have 3960 stored)
1 x Sand Wagon (I have 25,929 stored)

as you can see I have enough to get something started ... yet in my Facility Manager View it is showing me I have 0 Pending and the Start All for the Facility is Greyed Out ... even when I go into the facility I cannot start anything there either there as well ... please help !!!
Hi DraginElite,
Are you sure you are starting in the Supplies facilitiy or trying to start them in the Martial Arts School which is a service?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2015, 09:53 PM

I am using the Start All function of the Facility Manager mainly ... but when I scroll down to check what I need to buy for other farms that's when I noticed that the Martial Arts Supplies Factory is greyed out for the Start All function for it ... and that's when I noticed the issue I am in ... who knows what else is not working for starting facilities even though I have the product
Old Jan 19 2015, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraginElite View Post
I am using the Start All function of the Facility Manager mainly ... but when I scroll down to check what I need to buy for other farms that's when I noticed that the Martial Arts Supplies Factory is greyed out for the Start All function for it ... and that's when I noticed the issue I am in ... who knows what else is not working for starting facilities even though I have the product
Hi DragineLITE,
Does it happen to show as Utilization at 100%? If so then the Start All will be greyed out.
Have you opened the facility and made sure it has the check marks in it for each of the items? If those are unchecked then again the Start All will be greyed out if the falcility is is full of the ones started or all of them are unchecked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2015, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Sorry you are having so much trouble. I had the same virus you are talking about.....got my computer fixed.....and continued to play.

I have noticed that each new PC I buy the playing experience gets better. Maybe change the browser you are using.

Get a piece of paper and write down when and where you planted and when to harvest them. Leave it on your key board.

And to quote you...."It's a game and a BETA game at that!" No one wins this game. Just have fun and don't try to keep up with the Jones's.
Thank you Jean. That was on a totally different PC 4 and a half years ago and was one of the reasons I stopped playing then. I could not even load Farm Town without getting that stupid malware/virus thing popping up with a supposed anti virus scan. In the end I had to completely reformat my PC. I would not risk trying to load the game after that. I didn't need a computer techie. I was using Window's 98 SE at the time. The most user friendly platform Microsoft gave us. I am now using Windows 8.1 (which I hate with a passion) with Firefox and the add on 'adblockplus' to keep out all nasties hiding on Facebook. Which is why I am now playing again.

I write everything down.. I have a text book for Farm Town. I don't try to keep up with the Jones's. I don't keep up with anybody.. I play how I want to play... or rather try to. I want to be able to expand my farms as well but with them costing so much I cannot.. Anything beyond 1 million for an expansion is a rip off! And I believe there are many others who agree! Having my crops die before their due time is very off putting...... and I am not just talking about the loss of coins.. I am also including the loss of time per quest that is waiting on things and the time it takes to do all these things.. I am hoping however that this last update has somehow corrected this issue. So far, so good!

And thank you for your advice

PS. I will never use any other browser. I hate the others.

Last edited by unicorns4me; Jan 19 2015 at 10:41 PM. Reason: adding a note
Old Jan 19 2015, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is not telling you the waste time. That is when it will be ready. You will not see the waste time until after it is ready. It that what is confusing you? It will say 11.9 because that is the first increment of time after 12.
No no. I know that. I still don't get why it says it is a 12 hour crop when it is going to cut the growing time down. 12 hours is 12 hours .. not 11.9

It just makes it very difficult to plan ahead. Because you can't trust that it will keep to the times stated. But anyway, so far so good.... it looks like it has settled down for now. (fingers crossed)

PS ... I just harvested and planted potatoes. Potato is a 1 day crop.. 1 day = 24 hours. So why is it then now ready in 19.9 hours ... which is almost 5 hours sooner?

Last edited by unicorns4me; Jan 19 2015 at 11:04 PM.
Old Jan 19 2015, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorns4me View Post
No no. I know that. I still don't get why it says it is a 12 hour crop when it is going to cut the growing time down. 12 hours is 12 hours .. not 11.9

It just makes it very difficult to plan ahead. Because you can't trust that it will keep to the times stated. But anyway, so far so good.... it looks like it has settled down for now. (fingers crossed)

PS ... I just harvested and planted potatoes. Potato is a 1 day crop.. 1 day = 24 hours. So why is it then now ready in 19.9 hours ... which is almost 5 hours sooner?
Hi Unicorns4me,
A 1 day crop is 20 hours not 24 in Farm Town. A 2 day crop is 40 hours not 48. In other words a Farm Town day is 20 hours.
Old Jan 20 2015, 02:16 AM

I've had problems since the newest release with the screens in both the Facility Manager and the store that list the products and materials required to make them in the facilities. The screens present with a transparent background.

Navigation is very limited as there are no icons to close the screens and the only way I've found to do it is to reload the game. Have I selected a display option somewhere unawares?

I also want to thank you for all you do. It has been interesting to watch the game evolve over the years. Some of the problems that seem "so overwhelming" to players now are minor in comparison to problems the developers have overcome in the past.

Over these past six years, I have made a lot of friends all over the world; some are like extended family now. It's a game that fosters sharing and cooperation. It has provided opportunities to keep up with languages I know. Thank you all for a wonderful game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg (93.5 KB, 8 views)
Closed Thread