Old Jan 03 2015, 02:10 PM

thanks so much

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1152184072
Old Jan 03 2015, 03:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi beverduster

It seems that Facebook is running some changes and everytime they do this, a group of users are affected. They are stuck in Loading user or if they can load the farm after some time, they have issues with the game.

Sadly the only thing we can do is wait for Facebook finishes whatever they are doing and then go back to the game.
thanks ms mary, i no alot of my friends were complaining about it happy new year
Old Jan 03 2015, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
thanks ms mary, i no alot of my friends were complaining about it happy new year

You are very welcome beverduster and Happy New Year to you
Old Jan 03 2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Boduke,
None of us can see how many we have at the moment. Unfortunately this happened tonight. I assure you that the developers will fix it as soon as they can.
You are being credited for the quests you complete.
My apologies for the tone of my comment,i realize this wasnt anyones fault,and i apologize.
Old Jan 03 2015, 04:58 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
are you in full screen when you are harvesting these crops? my bonuses don't show up in full screen. sometimes when i exit full screen the last one is still there for me to post but not always. you may not want to be in full screen if you know you are going to get a bonus to post.
thanks Tee, and no, i never go full screen for just such a reason. oh well, i guess there's not much i can do. :/
Old Jan 03 2015, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi beverduster

It seems that Facebook is running some changes and everytime they do this, a group of users are affected. They are stuck in Loading user or if they can load the farm after some time, they have issues with the game.

Sadly the only thing we can do is wait for Facebook finishes whatever they are doing and then go back to the game.
so if it's a facebook issue, will farmers be compensated (somehow) for lost quests, crops, et cetera, because the game won't load? i get as far as 'loading user', but nothing beyond that (as of 6 pm alberta time, GMT-7); i have crops to harvest, quests to finish, you get the picture - if the 'grace period' runs out, but it's not my fault (or slashkey's), what do we do then?

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Jan 03 2015, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
so if it's a facebook issue, will farmers be compensated (somehow) for lost quests, crops, et cetera, because the game won't load? i get as far as 'loading user', but nothing beyond that (as of 6 pm alberta time, GMT-7); i have crops to harvest, quests to finish, you get the picture - if the 'grace period' runs out, but it's not my fault (or slashkey's), what do we do then?
nvm, it's working now (at least, it is working from where i'm sitting)...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Jan 04 2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Not time to look ....

Plywood Sheet in Construction materials does not load under "start all"
I have at least 20 times as many Acacia trees for Arabic Gum as I saw when I looked through all 24 your farms. I still run out of it. The reason the Plywood does not load is most likely because you have also used the ingredient for other items that require it.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jan 04 2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Soozy,
It may be diffiecult to tell the difference between the white and the greyed out. If you click on it then it should tell you that you need to buy it.
Mine Chainsaw is showing white and grayed out too, but the gray one is the purple one. Now, I was pretty sure I had bought that (I can't put too much money into the game like I used to do so when I buy a tool, I remember). I wanted to check for sure in the store, and it said I already OWNED the purple one, BUT it is NOT in my storage. The best I can figure is I have it on one of my farms. When I purchase one; I immediately put them in storage BUT the last few months have been a little wacky so it is very possible it is still sitting on a farm -- EXCEPT I CANNOT FIND IT...so I could use some help.

NOTE: Any other tool that I DO NOT own is grayed out, EXCEPT that white chainsaw. I do not own the white one nor have I purchased it. The purple one I do own, but cannot find it. Thanks for any help.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09

Last edited by servocrow; Jan 04 2015 at 06:12 PM. Reason: clarification, additional info
Old Jan 04 2015, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
Mine Chainsaw is showing white and grayed out too, but the gray one is the purple one. Now, I was pretty sure I had bought that (I can't put too much money into the game like I used to do so when I buy a tool, I remember). I wanted to check for sure in the store, and it said I already OWNED the purple one, BUT it is NOT in my storage. The best I can figure is I have it on one of my farms. When I purchase one; I immediately put them in storage BUT the last few months have been a little wacky so it is very possible it is still sitting on a farm -- EXCEPT I CANNOT FIND IT...so I could use some help.

NOTE: Any other tool that I DO NOT own is grayed out, EXCEPT that white chainsaw. I do not own the white one nor have I purchased it. The purple one I do own, but cannot find it. Thanks for any help.
Hi Servocrow,
The 12x12 (purple) log truck was not released until May last year. I can see your data for farm cash purchases back until February of last year and I do not see that you purchased it. I see the purple tree shaker and purple flower harvester bought in April, but not the log truck.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread