Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2014, 01:38 PM

Hi Taz, thx. Yes I know that, I have 6 completed within the 7 day period, just waiting to collect the 1 FC
Old Apr 29 2014, 01:45 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

just saying i am still having issues with in game messages. specifically, they will not open. before you ask... YES I HAVE... cleared memcache... emptied net history... emptied flash player history...;. run a disc clean.... rebooted browser... AND tried t2 other browsers as well. this has only been since the last update.
Old Apr 29 2014, 01:50 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasgram View Post
Can anyone tell me where is the Avatar Menu? Thanks!!!
I would like to know also. Where is the AVATAR MENU?
Old Apr 29 2014, 01:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
just saying i am still having issues with in game messages. specifically, they will not open. before you ask... YES I HAVE... cleared memcache... emptied net history... emptied flash player history...;. run a disc clean.... rebooted browser... AND tried t2 other browsers as well. this has only been since the last update.
If your neighbor's pictures are not showing in the neighbor bar, then the in-game messages will not open. If this is the case try reloading your farm. I have noticed I am getting the blank pictures more often than in the past, but clicking the play button usually gets them to load the second time and then messages can be opened.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2014, 01:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootgrandma View Post
I would like to know also. Where is the AVATAR MENU?
If you are talking about for the Freeze added this release then click on your avatar. The last item in the menu that opens is for the freezing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2014, 02:09 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If your neighbor's pictures are not showing in the neighbor bar, then the in-game messages will not open. If this is the case try reloading your farm. I have noticed I am getting the blank pictures more often than in the past, but clicking the play button usually gets them to load the second time and then messages can be opened.
thanks Taz, i guess i just need more patience. my neighbors bar has been blank on the pics more often as well. i will try hitting the play button, that's about the only thing i hadn't done yet. ;-)
Old Apr 29 2014, 03:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

when will the mothers day stuff be out?
Old Apr 29 2014, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
when will the mothers day stuff be out?

Well, for my country it should be next October but for yours....only developers know
Old Apr 30 2014, 01:56 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

nobody is griping, time to shut down & wait for the new release
Old Apr 30 2014, 02:32 PM

Since this update, my farm runs so slow. Loading my Fac Mjr, planting, working my factories, changing between farms. Whats happening please, is it a FT thing or FB issue. I have cleaned everything, emptied everything, changed browsers 3X's .. Help.. thanks so much. All this has happen just since this last update. Thanks so much..

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1152184072
Closed Thread