Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 14 2012, 12:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks to all of the devs and to Raul who is brave enough to be the one who tries to stay sane by being the one on the front lines!!! Love the additions!
Old Jul 15 2012, 12:30 PM

Thanks so much for all the updates, I LOVE FT.. have played since day one of the game. (years now) Im not into the mini games, and since the last upgrades its slowed the game way down .. but I LOVE this game and keep trying, it just drags tho. Wish we could still have the speed or ease of playing like before. Ive bought a NEW computer even, after re installing windows in my other puter. but to no avail~ just runs slower than before. So I checked w/some of my FT friends and they have the same issue. Do we know why? And thanks again, I appreciate all you guys do.. LOVE THE new level ty

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1152184072
Old Jul 15 2012, 02:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a problem with in the forum. Every time I try to find out what the top level is now. A page pops up and says I am not allowed to see that page!!! hehehe frustration!!!!
Old Jul 15 2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
I have a problem with in the forum. Every time I try to find out what the top level is now. A page pops up and says I am not allowed to see that page!!! hehehe frustration!!!!
Top level is now 360
Old Jul 15 2012, 04:37 PM

Does anyone have a really, really up to date listing of what all ingredients go to what, what trees go to what, and what everything produces and things you can use. There are some trees and such that I own that are not on anyone's list as to what they are used for.
Old Jul 15 2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
Hi Sandy, are you looking in this section ? http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994
Old Jul 15 2012, 08:41 PM

Red face slow play

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
same here

I know we should expect a slowdown with expanded farms, but I have had all my farms expanded to the max for some time now. It would occasionally be somewhat slow... occasionally... but now it does take so much longer to combine my fields.

I've noticed the slowness and thought it due to the larger farms. I have found that if I hide everything - flowers, trees, bldgs, etc. I can work my farm much faster. If it still bogs down, I reload the game. I also hide everything when working friends facilities as well as having show animals while working turned off. It makes a big difference, but I miss seeing my neighbors' pretty farms.
Old Jul 16 2012, 02:01 AM

Can we get the "delivery charges" for each train car posted in the Game Guide?
Old Jul 16 2012, 12:54 PM

Default Some friends and I am having major problems with the game since the last upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at July 14th, 3:30AM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 25 New Levels: More than 50 items all in coins. Most fathers day items were moved to the fun category.

2. Farm 15: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 14: 15000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 12000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 13000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 14000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 1700000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 1800000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 1900000000
26 x 26 Upgrade: 3000000000
28 x 28 Upgrade: 5000000000

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. See December 30th Release Post for the benefit % table.

4. Big Blooms Minigame: It's a flower watering minigame with Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to use the hose to water the blossoms so they can grow into flowers and be picked by the pickers.

5. Prodution Increases:

a) Freight Cars Benefits Increased, they now bring:

- 50% more Plastic Granules, Rubber Sheet and Flour
- 3 times (200% increase) more Flat and Mirror Glass Sheets, Corn Flour, Ground Coffee, Cardstock, Paper Roll and Pigments

b) Super animals now produce 50% more product in the same time frame, ex: when you harvest a Holstein Cow you get 15 milk instead of 10.

c) Animal Storage increased by 25%, the limit is now 125 animals per building.

d) Harvest Storage increased by 25%.

6. New Freight Cars: These new freight cars loading capacity already have the increase we applied to previous freight cars.

Long Sliding-Door Car: Brings you Cotton/Sheep Wool/Llama wool and Canvas Textile rolls. Linen Yarn and Linen Rope.
Long Refrigerated Car: Brings you Cheese, Vanilla ice cream, Shrimps, Scallops, Tomato Juice and Lemon Juice.
Long Tank Car: Brings you Petrochemical Barrel and all Inks.

7. Train Components mutiple rotated views: Locomotives will have 4 rotated views available and Passenger Wagons and Freight Cars will have 6 views available. To change the rotated view for a train component already in the farm just use the standard 'Rotate' menu option.

Red, Green and Modern Train multiple views are now available. Freight Train views will be available in the next release.

8. Electronics Components Factory (Coins): Produces Electronics Components. You can produce Silicon Rock in the Open-Pit mine.

Circuit Board
Speaker
Lens
LCD
Antenna
Motor
Sensor

9. Electronics Equipments Factory (FC): Produces Electronics Equipments.

Siren
Radio
Clock
Thermostat
Camera
DVD Player

10. Handyman Tools Factory (Coins): Produces Handyman Tools.

Clamp
Square
Hammer
Level
Folding Ruler
Carpenter Pencil Set
Tool Belt
Combination Pliers

11. Electronics Store (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Siren
Radio
Clock
Thermostat
Camera
DVD Player

Real people decorations (non animated) coming in the next release.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 10th, 3:30PM EST

- Red, Green and Modern Train multiple views are now available. Freight Train views will be available in the next release.

Post Release Updates - July 14th, 3:30AM EST

- People with locked trains that couldn't be moved or dispatched (even if the trains were unloaded but not dispatched again) should now see their trains unlocked and ready to move or dispatch.

This was happening mostly to those users that were hitting the unload button twice (like a doubleclick) instead of once (single click).

We are currently monitoring the results of this fix, please continue to post feedback about this bug.
Some of my friends and I are experiencing a lot of problems since the last upgrade. 1) When we accept gifts, some return to be accepted again, and are not making it to gift box. 2) Sometimes we plant and leave and when we retuirn there are no crops planted. 3) When attempting to work farms, we are getting multiple screens showing up. This occurs on our own farms and when working for each other. 4) Some of our facilities keep disappearing. 5) At times we are not able to get to the tool box screen, the missions wont show up, or have to guess where the green circle is to reload trees, etc., since screen does not load fully. 6) I also have issues when trying to work facilities for others, with the red circle not showing up to go to the next one.
Any help you can offer us would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Old Jul 16 2012, 12:56 PM

Some of my friends and I are experiencing a lot of problems since the last upgrade. 1) When we accept gifts, some return to be accepted again, and are not making it to gift box. 2) Sometimes we plant and leave and when we retuirn there are no crops planted. 3) When attempting to work farms, we are getting multiple screens showing up. This occurs on our own farms and when working for each other. 4) Some of our facilities keep disappearing. 5) At times we are not able to get to the tool box screen, the missions wont show up, or have to guess where the green circle is to reload trees, etc., since screen does not load fully. 6) I also have issues when trying to work facilities for others, with the red circle not showing up to go to the next one.
Any help you can offer us would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Closed Thread