Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 21 2012, 01:08 PM

I love the additional crops, farm 13 and most of the additions to the game. I will state as others have that the 25 levels every month or two is really demoralizing. Many of us have been here since the beginning and a lot of the people here play this game exclusively. I noticed that I have been getting lax about playing FT and I was a daily and frequent player. I keep falling behind and with the economy as it is, the additional costs of 30-35 FC per facility are just plain prohibitive.

I used to play a Mafia game by one of the other game facilities and they have levels in the many thousands. I know that you depend on sales of FC to make your salaries and keep upgrading and doing the maintenance on the game to make it such a pleasure to play, but maybe you could bite the bullet and reward the long term players with a substantial increase in levels. I sit at the same level for weeks on end and watch newer players get excited about leveling up so they can purchase additional tools/upgrades/facilities, etc.

If those of us with millions of XP above the current level saw some giant leap in levels as a reward for our loyalty, perhaps some people would be able to squeeze a few dollars out to purchase Farm Cash. Remember, Face Book now requires that we purchase their product which is (a portion of it) passed on to Slashkey. I noticed on the rack at the store that FV and other games have their own point cards for sale. The company that starts with a "z" must have some special deal with FB for this privilege. I went back to playing "AT" their Mafia game and can level up and get reward points at least once every day.
Old Jan 21 2012, 01:22 PM

thanks devs!
Old Jan 21 2012, 01:25 PM

SALT!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
Old Jan 21 2012, 02:09 PM

Is there any reason why my xp isn't going up? I was at 285 since the last update so I should have gone up a least a few lvls.
Old Jan 21 2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Hooch View Post
Is there any reason why my xp isn't going up? I was at 285 since the last update so I should have gone up a least a few lvls.
From Raul's original post:

2. 25 New Levels (Coming sometime next week): About 60 items all in coins.
Old Jan 21 2012, 02:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

uh oh...........no matter what i do i am not able to use the chat on my own farm or neighbors farms and i cannot type captions on photos i take on either also.......done all that good stuff delete reboot refresh etc etc etc....not a help...............hoping it is just a temporary problem and only my own ......who knows.........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 21 2012, 03:12 PM

Great!! Thanks so much
Old Jan 21 2012, 04:25 PM

Thanks so much for every thing.. and even u may be able to use magnolia flowers to make necklaces.. Like Hawaii type..

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1152184072
Old Jan 21 2012, 04:32 PM

do any of the current lstart and store tools work on the new facilities?
Old Jan 21 2012, 05:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Once again it is being ignored that the levels are not keeping up with the game. In the beginning you gained XP and leveled up, but since people have done so well, the dev's have stopped doing that. I understand top loading things that cost FC, but backing out levels to force people to spend money is sad. Bad enough it took about 2 months to get 25 levels, now it's about 3 months. I have been backing off how much I play because something as simple as levels can't be given out. Won't be long and I'll just give up, having a little goal to look forward to would be nice. One more thing...Slashkey make plenty of money...go Google them, so it's not like I am trying to take food out of their mouths. I don't deny them a living, just the greed involved in taking away the levels.
Closed Thread