Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 08 2011, 12:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunttinkerpotts View Post
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU WANT SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE EXPANSION ON THOSE FARMS!! THAT'S JUST TOTALLY ABSURD!! I've been playing this game forever and I have never come close to having that much coins!! Come on Farm Town Devs. get REAL here!!! I may have to give up on this game and go to Castleville and stay there, since ya'll are DREAMING anyway!! ALSO why don't ya'll sell a Farm Cash gift card in the stores like Zynga does.. I'd ask for them for Christmas
You can ask for Facebook Credits cards. They are available here in Best Buy, Walmart, and other stores. Those credits can easily be used to get Farm Cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2011, 12:40 PM

i am also having the same problem have clients on all 12 farms and only lets the people work farm 1 only
Old Dec 08 2011, 12:46 PM

FYI.....In the Fences section....wrought iron is spelled with a W, not an R . Well there is an R in it but its not the first letter. Not that it makes a difference , I'm just saying .
Old Dec 08 2011, 12:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindymartindale1955 View Post
Thanks for the updates and improvements! Purchased all three business clothes and one of the dresses. It did increase my purchase capabilities but, if I want to change the avatar clothes, it show I still have to purchase them. Shouldn't I be able to change to clothes I've already purchased?
Even though the price is still show you won't be charged again for them if you select one you already own.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2011, 12:57 PM

I am surprised by the definition of the red sprinkler. When I bought it, the description said that it halved the growing time of crops and flowers. Now the description above says it doesn't do that. If that is true, I am very disappointed that a change was made that took away capability since I had to use real money to buy it. Say it isn't so...
Old Dec 08 2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post

What I would really love to see happen is this.

Let us use the facility manger on other peoples farms. That way we can open the facility manger and go down it and work the facilities and service facilities quickly and easily from one farm and one post.
I'm all for this! Only one request to work both facilities and services and no switching from farm to farm would be fantastic.

Farming since April 17, 2009

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5001&farm_ix=1
Old Dec 08 2011, 01:49 PM

Have paid to up grade 2 farms and it didnt take, it didnt make it any larger help please, i LOVE HAVING LARGER GROUNDS,, tyvm for all ur hard work..

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1152184072
Old Dec 08 2011, 01:54 PM

Enjoying the new updates... Thanks so much! Farm expansions a bit costly, but at least we have something to work towards or something to spend our Billions of coins on.. lol. Also, it seems that the Refer Clients posts are not working. Friends can only work the farm and facility you post from, it only allows them to work that one and does not allow them to use the farm selector to navigate through your farms.
Old Dec 08 2011, 02:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to see what the daily quest will be. I have to add my voice to the one saying that 10 billion is way too much fir the cost if land.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Dec 08 2011, 02:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the great new updates!!
Closed Thread