Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 15 2021, 05:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I have also noticed a that some things have dropped a lot lately, Iron Ore for one. Since trains are running again I did notice that my stores of iron ore did increase by about 2 million. I have the mineral mine of on 43 farms and one turbo mineral mine if that many mines can not keep up with what is needed then it is time to increase the out put of the mineral mines. I also have not changed the way I load my factories I load once in the morning and once at night for the moat part. I do some times reload but I think I will stop doing that all together until I see if supplies come back up.
Hi Tom C,

Have you taken into account that while we didn't have the trains you would have been using up far more of your stock for quite a while to fill your facilities until you started getting additional products from your own trains and from any friends trains that you boost?

If more friends work your facilities than is normal for you that would also increase the amount you need as more products will have been worked so when you reload them you will be starting more batches than usual.

If you think something is using more of an ingredient than it should be, reload the game so you know your storage amounts have updated. Then you'll need to check what a particular item needs to make something, check the amount you have in storage, then start just one batch of that item and see if it took the correct amount.

Please post any requests for increases in production or any other ideas for the game in the Suggestion area of the forum in the correct thread for that subject . Here's the link should you need it: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.