Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2022, 05:02 PM

Got it. Thanks a million!
Old Oct 30 2022, 07:18 PM

decided to change my email back to the original one which is (email removed) but it has not worked just crazy am over it don't know how it can be fixed but now maybe if you could send a link to that email to verify

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 30 2022 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Oct 30 2022, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
decided to change my email back to the original one which is (email removed) but it has not worked just crazy am over it don't know how it can be fixed but now maybe if you could send a link to that email to verify
Hi Amanda,
We don't have any way to send confirmation email. When you entered the new email address then that email is automatically sent. Check your spam folder to see if has been sent there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2022, 02:33 AM

it was the 1st one had and clicked on the old link now it shows no email on the top of farm and when click on link it doesn't work so too bad if you don't have the email in my enquiry as linked to farm

Last edited by amanda1955; Oct 31 2022 at 02:40 AM.
Old Oct 31 2022, 07:47 AM

Quote:
it was the 1st one had and clicked on the old link now it shows no email on the top of farm and when click on link it doesn't work so too bad if you don't have the email in my enquiry as linked to farm
Hi amanda

Please load your farms and let us know which exact message is showing up in the yellow box above your game screen. Thanks!
Old Oct 31 2022, 04:01 PM

i tried to post a screenshot but it does not work on this but basically I clicked on the old link to verify the mail and it says that email is linked and so it should but on the top thing the email is not showing maybe cause you hid that email but I will delete that post if the case
Old Oct 31 2022, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i tried to post a screenshot but it does not work on this but basically I clicked on the old link to verify the mail and it says that email is linked and so it should but on the top thing the email is not showing maybe cause you hid that email but I will delete that post if the case
Hi Amanda,
The email addresses are not hidden by Farm Town. If you are seeing the statement that says "if you need to change the email click here then please click on the click here.
Then reload your farms and look for the mail box on the left side of your farms. Click on that and add the same email in the box. After that you will need to go look for the new confirmation email and click on the link in it. Then reload your farms and see if the email address is now showing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2022, 04:41 PM
Account Not Linked

I appreciate you have said you are working on the slow gifts and facilities, but it it now a joke, 35 minutes to work one persons facilitates and 4 minutes to accept 50 gifts? I guess it is time to find another game or maybe do some work in the house?
Old Oct 31 2022, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I appreciate you have said you are working on the slow gifts and facilities, but it it now a joke, 35 minutes to work one persons facilitates and 4 minutes to accept 50 gifts? I guess it is time to find another game or maybe do some work in the house?
Hi Grumpdad,
They are working on this but it is has been complicated by the addition of the security measures that Facebook required. Please be patient while they work to find the slowdown and correct it.
Old Oct 31 2022, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Amanda,
The email addresses are not hidden by Farm Town. If you are seeing the statement that says "if you need to change the email click here then please click on the click here.
Then reload your farms and look for the mail box on the left side of your farms. Click on that and add the same email in the box. After that you will need to go look for the new confirmation email and click on the link in it. Then reload your farms and see if the email address is now showing.
got it to work ty
Closed Thread