Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2022, 07:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Hi, for a daily goal in the farm pass game I was asked to be hired in the market place to work on friend farms gaining 6883 XP's what I did., but a note was saying Progress is recorded when the Job completion bonus is claimeed. How to I get that bonus. I didn't seen any mention that I was able to clain such bonus and don't know where to go to get it
Hi Clohar,

If the goal has a big green XP on the picture and states that you need to be hired at market, you must be hired by a stranger at the marketplace, then you will get the bonus chest when you complete the work on a farm and go to another one or leave the farm to return home.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 06 2022, 07:46 AM

Hi, Tiger, millions thanks for so quickly answering. Have a great day. Stay safe.
Old Sep 06 2022, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Hi, Tiger, millions thanks for so quickly answering. Have a great day. Stay safe.
You're welcome Clohar, have great day too!

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 06 2022, 08:23 AM

The seasonal task that requires a player to work at a ft friend/neighbors facility x number of times needs to be a realistic number especially if they only count as 1 point regardless of how many of that specific facility the player owns.

Example: I currently have to work at my ft friends/neighbors Hospital 182 times .. I have 91 ft friends, 86 are neighbors .. only 28 of them have this FC facility and 9 only work their facilities/farms every 2-3 days so working this facility that number of times will make it impossible to complete the task. my progress so far is 57 out of 182 since FP was released and there are less than 48 hrs to get the task completed.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Sep 06 2022, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
The seasonal task that requires a player to work at a ft friend/neighbors facility x number of times needs to be a realistic number especially if they only count as 1 point regardless of how many of that specific facility the player owns.

Example: I currently have to work at my ft friends/neighbors Hospital 182 times .. I have 91 ft friends, 86 are neighbors .. only 28 of them have this FC facility and 9 only work their facilities/farms every 2-3 days so working this facility that number of times will make it impossible to complete the task. my progress so far is 57 out of 182 since FP was released and there are less than 48 hrs to get the task completed.
Hi storm

That is a seasonal goal, so you have the whole month to complete it.

You have 48 hs left to get more seasonal goals, but the ones you already have will stay, they are not replaced as the daily goals.
Old Sep 06 2022, 08:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

its unfortunate they made it a purchase even as well to do everything. Farm Town doesn't get enough money with all the facilities and tools we gotta buy?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 06 2022, 08:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Grumpdad and Qivis,

You should be able to send any gift showing on the Send Gifts page you just need to make sure it's one per person and that you are using the Send Gifts page to send them.

Were you both doing that?

For example using My Requests to accept/exchange and then return them won't count.
Tiger,

Yes I was using the my requests to accept/exchange and then return them but was returning hot dog sausages, when doing the same but returning tomato's it worked fine.
Old Sep 06 2022, 09:46 AM

Farm Pass, a pay to play feature, too bad. I don't need yet another game activity based on timers and clocks. If Farm Town needs to generate income, keep it simple and offer periodic sales and special pricing on Farm Cash. But $4.99 a month for virtual crops? Nope.
Old Sep 06 2022, 01:28 PM

Hi,

I have a small issue with the game pass. Yesterday, 9-5-22 I had to finish 2 regular quests, which wasn't the issue. I was able to do that, and once I did, I collected my 2 FC because I finished them all.

Now, this morning I come on, and low and behold, I have the same thing to do again. Now I can do the 1 regular quest, but I don't receive another until 9-7-22, at which time it is too late for this goal. What if anything can be done about this? BTW, I do love the challenge of this new game. However, there should be more season goals to work on. Thank you. Donna.
Old Sep 06 2022, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna.r View Post
Hi,

I have a small issue with the game pass. Yesterday, 9-5-22 I had to finish 2 regular quests, which wasn't the issue. I was able to do that, and once I did, I collected my 2 FC because I finished them all.

Now, this morning I come on, and low and behold, I have the same thing to do again. Now I can do the 1 regular quest, but I don't receive another until 9-7-22, at which time it is too late for this goal. What if anything can be done about this? BTW, I do love the challenge of this new game. However, there should be more season goals to work on. Thank you. Donna.
Hi donna.r,

Was yesterdays regular quest goal a daily goal or a seasonal goal?
Is todays regular quest goal a daily goal or a seasonal goal?

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread