Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 04 2011, 01:56 PM

Okay I think I have an easy yes or no question: Will I get bonuses at level 6 (brown) and not before?
Old Jun 04 2011, 01:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Okay I think I have an easy yes or no question: Will I get bonuses at level 6 (brown) and not before?
The posting for bonuses won't appear for the first 3 levels. So yes you can post and get bonuses from friends at the brown belt level
Old Jun 04 2011, 02:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have to agree with many of the other posts about the belt system being messed up. This morning at 6:30 I harvested 3 farms. The first was rice and I posted for my black belt. Then I posted the black belt in wheat for 840 wheat bonus. I had 2 people click it and I hit my limit for the 3 hrs. I wasn't able to get any rice. I waited till 2 in the afternoon and went to harvest 5 more farms of wheat. The original post for belts stated "For example, when you reach the Black Belt for Wheat, from that point on when you harvest wheat there will be a 36% chance of getting an extra box of Wheat." I never received a new pop up to post nor did I receive anything saying I received a bonus for being a black belt. I should hope that with a 36% chance of getting a bonus that I would get AT LEAST a few extra boxes for over 5000 harvests. I really don't see the point of a bonus system if it only works once and for only 30 seconds because you hit your limit in 2 clicks.
Old Jun 04 2011, 02:37 PM

Level:
XP:

I too have had some failures with the new belt rewards. Also had some problems of late with some functions that prior to the last updates were working like gifts status and service facilities.

I know with updates and changes comes these occasional problems. I'm confident you guys will get it all ironed out.

Thanks for the game and the work you do.
Old Jun 04 2011, 03:04 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlaKay View Post
OK, I know I'm slow sometimes, but I just don't get the belts. I have the manure spreader, so I already get 2 for 1 for each crop. What would the purpose of another single box of a crop be for? And is there anything that shows what belts we have? I didn't pay attention to all the pop-ups since they were coming so fast.....
I am with you, I still don't get it, but one thing i know for sure, instead of all those belts and dans, we need more producing sheeps... Like the hens and the hereford cow we need a super duper sheep or faster produce llamas and sheep, but specially the sheeps. I don't want to buy another barn to just put sheep on it. The llamas are OK, but we we are needing more sheep wooll. So can we have a super duper sheep that we can buy with FC just like the hens and cows?
Old Jun 04 2011, 03:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I am with you, I still don't get it, but one thing i know for sure, instead of all those belts and dans, we need more producing sheeps... Like the hens and the hereford cow we need a super duper sheep or faster produce llamas and sheep, but specially the sheeps. I don't want to buy another barn to just put sheep on it. The llamas are OK, but we we are needing more sheep wooll. So can we have a super duper sheep that we can buy with FC just like the hens and cows?
You might want to post this in suggestions in the animal thread
Old Jun 04 2011, 03:34 PM

They listen folks! Ive just been harvesting flowers and trees - I got to the brown and black and it only gave me the option to post three times so we are NOT flooding others walls with posts.
ALSO I got two degrees of the Dan for the roses!
Also - another point - do the unmentionable game players KNOW the names of their developers? Other than that woman with the silly "name" who did the podcasts!
Old Jun 04 2011, 03:45 PM

FarmTown must never imitate Zynga games!
If we play with a belt system, it should be original and worth to spend time I believe...
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:05 PM

i only received an option two times all day long to post any belts....i had two people collect and the maxed me out on the belts....they need to increase that some, its not much of a bonus if you can only collect 2 items in hours and hours for me!
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:11 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendaboo1967 View Post
i only received an option two times all day long to post any belts....i had two people collect and the maxed me out on the belts....they need to increase that some, its not much of a bonus if you can only collect 2 items in hours and hours for me!
The REAL BONUS is in the free crops you get in storage after you harvest (just like the manure gives you 1 free for each crop harvested).

So a crop of 1024 with a 6th Dan belt and manure yields.
planted = 1024
manure = 1024
6th dan degree = 737

So one whole farm now yields a total of 2,785.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by spoiler1041; Jun 04 2011 at 04:17 PM.
Closed Thread