Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2020, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexandra_J,

Are you talking about loading containers on your your own ship or are you talking about loading ships that are at your port? I am not seeing any problems with loading containers on your own ships at this time.

No don't upload a video, just describe what you are seeing and where you are seeing it. What is going to 100% that you have to reload?

We know there is a problem when there is more than one ship at your port, the last ship isn't clearing after loading them all. Just close the seaport manager and reopen and the last one will clear or you can switch between the My Ships and My Seaport sections to clear it without closing the Seaport Manager. We have notified the developers of this issue.
Sending ships on.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 09 2020, 07:23 AM

Thanks so much Raul and Team
Old Jul 09 2020, 07:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you Raul and the rest of team.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 09 2020, 08:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and team
Old Jul 09 2020, 08:29 AM

So ....
today is my birthday, and Raul picked the early morning (just about the time I was born) to give ME a new release.

I will, however, share with everyone/

In game language, I am level 74 today.... and it was a LONG time ago when I was level 74 in Farmtown..... lol

Thanks Raul and all our Mods too !!
Old Jul 09 2020, 08:30 AM

Similar problem here, my ships are coming back after 2 days on 14th port. also when working ships in my port, they are not releasing (staying & not moving on) but going into a negative count, ie-20, as per clicks over the normal 10 we do to send them on.
Old Jul 09 2020, 08:30 AM

I have 2 ships dispatched. I am trying to dispatch a 3rd ship and I want to replace the port itinerary with the itinerary of my latest dispatched ship. It is not working and gives me a message that I don't have any dispatched ships.
Old Jul 09 2020, 09:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 View Post
Similar problem here, my ships are coming back after 2 days on 14th port. also when working ships in my port, they are not releasing (staying & not moving on) but going into a negative count, ie-20, as per clicks over the normal 10 we do to send them on.
Hi brewergirl1961,

Which colours ships are showing to you has having returned home after getting to port 14? I am only seeing your purple ship at port 14 and it's still showing as dispatched, not returned home. You orange, brown and pink ships are also showing as dispatched and still on their trips. Your blue one is showing as being prepared.

When you are loading friends ships and think you should have done them all , don't continue clicking the load products button as that is what is making the counter climb, you can either switch to looking at the My ships section and then back to My Seaport or close and reopen the seaport manager and the ships you had already loaded but didn't clear will be removed and then you should only see the ones you haven't loaded yet. This has already been sent off to the developers.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 09 2020, 09:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46bill View Post
I have 2 ships dispatched. I am trying to dispatch a 3rd ship and I want to replace the port itinerary with the itinerary of my latest dispatched ship. It is not working and gives me a message that I don't have any dispatched ships.
Hi 46bill,

Please click on the ? directly to the right of the time showing on the container you are preparing and see if it is showing any ships on your dispatch list to you. Don't click on the ? that is just above that as it won't give you the dispatch list that just shows you what products that container will carry.

If you don't see any ships on that list and have not already tried clearing your game memcache please do so and see if that correct the problem of you not being able to reuse the itinerary. In case you need instructions on how to do that:

To clear your game memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

If that doesn't help, then I'm sorry you'll have to rebuild your itinerary again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 09 2020, 10:29 AM

Default Help !!!

I have been an idiot I think - I was excited and buying the new FC facilities, for some unknown reason I was using the Purple Hand to get them so I could hide them in large building and had clicked on the 'buy multiple' and ended up with two Scottish Restaurants Is there anyway I can give one back to SK and get a refund please ???? Both of them are on my Farm #1 I only realised when there was not enough cash for the 'Taste of Scotland'
Closed Thread