Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 08 2013, 07:56 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why cant I buy the new turbo ordering station? I have the regular ordering staion but im locked out from buying the new turbo ordering station? has any of the mods told the staff about this problem
Old Oct 08 2013, 08:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by De'A View Post
Farm Stat issue ,I have the same number of trees planted on 5 of my tree farms ,the numbers are off it says I have 16 cashews growing ,111 mandarins growing please explain this to me thank you.
It only shows the numbers for the farm you are currently on, not for all farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2013, 08:22 PM

Thanks for the update esp adding the silk textile to the train car
Old Oct 08 2013, 08:31 PM
Account Not Linked

The numbers for the farm stats is off, I mean on some of them way off. I plant my trees and flowers in groups of 64 (8X8) and some of the amounts the stats is off is by just a couple to half of what I have, my orange trees I have 15 groups of 64 which is 960, when you use the item search it shows that I have 960 and highlights all of my trees, but according to the farm stats it shows only 429 which is a difference of 531. Flowers is the same way the item search shows the correct amount, but the farm stats shows different numbers and I have went through all of the choices on the drop down menu for growing/ready/wasted, plus the choices now/within an hour/in 1 to 8 hours/in 8 to 16 hours/in 16 to 24 hours, just to make sure that it didn't show any in other choices and all of the other choices was blank. I cleared the memcache and everything else. I have checked 3 farms and some are okay and some are incorrect.

EDIT: Have not had any problems with the crops showing wrong, just the trees and flowers. All trees and flowers checked was on the same farm.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Oct 08 2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old Oct 08 2013, 08:34 PM

great update..love the new Halloween stuff..looking foreward to thanks giving...keep up the good work devs..this game rocks.!!!
Old Oct 08 2013, 08:38 PM

Great additions. Thanks guys.
Old Oct 08 2013, 09:01 PM

Default Once again you disappoint. Levels/FC needed!

More FC facilities & tools by the dozen and ZERO FC to buy anything?! Big deal! So I get to use a lot of items in the souvenir factory that can't be grown (this is supposed to be FarmTown after all) but the new factory that uses crops requires FC. And all thost FC tools I can't afford.

Is it too much to ask that those of us who are long time players and have tons of XP (I'm over 85 million) get a little something like enough FC (32) to buy ONE FC facility or tool each update. We couldn't care less about levels or names of levels, after all we only see one title out of 25 when we are finally upgraded 25 levels so we never see the other 24 titles anyway!!!

The game takes ever increasing time that I don't have since I can't buy any of the helping tools that require sooooo much FC. Keep in mind that just upgrading from 6x H/P combine to the 8x uses 100 FC and it would take me a whole year to get that many at the rate of 25 every three months not to mention buying turbo anythings or ANY FC facilities!

The 25 new levels used less than 2 million XP but I increased over 20 million XP in that three months time.

Please help us out a little here, PLEASE!!!
Old Oct 08 2013, 09:28 PM

Default My Neighbor's tab won't load

I cannot get My Neighbor's tab to load. It freezes, I get the spinning circle and then kill pages. I have a LOT of Farm Town friends and am not sure that is why but still I should be able to enjoy the new features of this tab. Thank you for the release!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4817&farm_ix=0

Thanks.

Donna aka DonnaLuvBug on Farm Town
Old Oct 08 2013, 10:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I cannot get My Neighbor's tab to load. It freezes, I get the spinning circle and then kill pages. I have a LOT of Farm Town friends and am not sure that is why but still I should be able to enjoy the new features of this tab. Thank you for the release!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4817&farm_ix=0

Thanks.

Donna aka DonnaLuvBug on Farm Town
Try clearing your memcache (link in my signature), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear the browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2013, 10:17 PM

Looks like you snucked this one in on us. Good job, thanks for the update.