Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 22 2011, 03:46 AM

What I'm talking about has nothing to do with blind clicking or not. I broke down and bought the ordering station since even people with 5 + the OS weren't getting enough. I could see even if it's doubled like I am asking there will still be a need for more, so I bought the OR, and find it ridiculous that with 3 + the station I STILL run out of sausage packs, which only TWO products to use it for.

106 farm cash and I still can't max out two measly products in one facility. That is not taking into account all the other products that are still lacking.

At some point, the devs need to say 'OK, that is enough money spent to have what we need'.

They saw it with yeast - why not the rest?

Like someone said in another thread, we are more likely to open our wallets if the devs are fair with us.

I'm certainly not purchasing another facility ever that requires farm cash. Why should I, when I have to spend and spend more and more to use it?

Seriously, devs, how many trailers should we have to buy to get these products? Everything else can be sped along by others working them. It isn't right.
Old Aug 22 2011, 03:57 AM
Account Not Linked

I suppose the other issue here, is how often we attempt to fill our facilities, and post for others to help us.

I can support a once-a-week fill of most facilities. I try to post them, twice a week - and on the second, I run out.

I see people that post their request daily, and they don't care that each item isn't filled to capacity.
Old Aug 22 2011, 04:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifoofoo View Post
What I'm talking about has nothing to do with blind clicking or not. I broke down and bought the ordering station since even people with 5 + the OS weren't getting enough. I could see even if it's doubled like I am asking there will still be a need for more, so I bought the OR, and find it ridiculous that with 3 + the station I STILL run out of sausage packs, which only TWO products to use it for.

106 farm cash and I still can't max out two measly products in one facility. That is not taking into account all the other products that are still lacking.

At some point, the devs need to say 'OK, that is enough money spent to have what we need'.

They saw it with yeast - why not the rest?

Like someone said in another thread, we are more likely to open our wallets if the devs are fair with us.

I'm certainly not purchasing another facility ever that requires farm cash. Why should I, when I have to spend and spend more and more to use it?

Seriously, devs, how many trailers should we have to buy to get these products? Everything else can be sped along by others working them. It isn't right.
You say you have 3 trucks and the ordering station and don't have enough sausage packs. How often are you filling your facilities? It only takes 480 sausage packs to max out the facilities and with 3 trucks and an ordering station you are getting 720 sausage packs a day. That is 240 more then you need. The facilities are not meant to be run at 100%, 100% of the time that is just crazy.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.

Last edited by JAS0643; Aug 22 2011 at 04:43 AM.
Old Aug 22 2011, 04:15 AM

First of all, there is no need to keep challenging my ideas.

Second, I have not done the math, I just know that I got the ordering station and I still cannot max out the mere (2) products in the (1) breakfast restaurant.

That is far removed from expecting there to be enough meat, for example, to fill every product in every facility that uses meat.

The bottom line is that several people have said there is not enough with up to five trailers + the ordering station.

The devs saw the need to double the yeast, I am sure they can see it's only fair to double the other ones as well, since unlike other facilities (which this is, even though it's called a tool) other people can't work it and speed production.

Imagine trying to have enough wheat or corn flour w/o people to work it, and the windmills costing fc?

It's the same thing.

And please, if you've nothing positive to offer, don't keep posting to me. Thanks! :-)
Old Aug 22 2011, 04:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Two sides of the coin, is positive. It's our game, as it is the next person's.

person A, wants this. Person B, doesn't want this. Person A requests it, Person B has the right to oppose it.
Old Aug 22 2011, 04:45 AM

Really? How is anyone disadvantaged if the devs do evaluate it and decide the trailers should produce more?

What is there to oppose?

It's like this with most ideas. Someone comes along and says how the person making the suggestion is wrong, when it will in no way negatively affect game play for anyone - it's just someone who likes to argue about anything.

There are some things, I see, that people could say 'no I wouldn't like that', but this certainly isn't one of them.

As I said in another thread, on the rare occasion I suggest something, there is always another poster who wants to argue it just for the sake of arguing. And I see it happen to others as well.
Old Aug 22 2011, 11:25 AM
Account Not Linked

I don't like things that make the game too easy.

I like a challenge. Games that are too easy, don't keep peoples interest. Games that don't maintain a user-base don't stick around.

So the devs need everyone's input, and have to weigh the pros and cons.

I quit Monty Hall games pretty quick.
Old Aug 22 2011, 02:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifoofoo View Post
Really? How is anyone disadvantaged if the devs do evaluate it and decide the trailers should produce more?

What is there to oppose?

It's like this with most ideas. Someone comes along and says how the person making the suggestion is wrong, when it will in no way negatively affect game play for anyone - it's just someone who likes to argue about anything.

There are some things, I see, that people could say 'no I wouldn't like that', but this certainly isn't one of them.

As I said in another thread, on the rare occasion I suggest something, there is always another poster who wants to argue it just for the sake of arguing. And I see it happen to others as well.
If you post your ideas in the feedback section then you should expect others to post their feedback either positive or negative.
If you have an idea and don't want comments then post it in the suggestions section. This way the developers will more likely see it and if others like it then they support it and if they don't then they usually don't say anything about it. The more who support your idea the more likely the developers are to look at it.
Just to add my 2 cents, I have over 23,000 sausage packs in storage and like the others I just cannot see how you are running out. Are you sure it is the sausage and not the eggs that you are short of?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 22 2011, 03:11 PM

Here's a thought, where does it say "You must be able to fill every facility every time?"
I have never been able to fill them all, sometimes you have to wait a few days, build up stock them fill them. Its like real business - you sell what you have.

Its the strategy I like, do I use flour for hotdog rolls or say, rhubarb pie.
do I use my tomatoes to make ketchup or pizzas.

if we had enough of everything to do everything every time it would be pointless.

Just my 2 pennies worth.

Cheers
David
PS I have 3 trailers also and have more meat, sausages etc etc than I know what to do with.
You do have them on different farms I guess?

Last edited by chocoholics2; Aug 22 2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old Aug 22 2011, 03:16 PM

Yes, but in a real business if you buy enough stock, then you have enough stock.