Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2011, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
well yes i did concider that lol

but thought hay what the heck can only try

there held captive in the snack factory so they only have to actually get up and look in the store room for the boxes they could raid and im sure there is a secret tunnell to the pool bar thay could use

he he
dam didnt mean to say that out loud now there will be a swat team on there way to forcibly remove them

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 10 2011, 05:38 AM
Account Not Linked

lmao Al, ya goose! love it
Old Jun 10 2011, 05:57 PM
Account Not Linked

How do we know when the next release is going to be? Do we just keep checking the realtor office every day or do you announce it on here when it's going to be? Can hardly wait!! Thanks for all you do for us!!
Old Jun 10 2011, 06:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindymartindale1955 View Post
How do we know when the next release is going to be? Do we just keep checking the realtor office every day or do you announce it on here when it's going to be? Can hardly wait!! Thanks for all you do for us!!
You can either do that or come here as the devs post a news and announcement release thread. As for when it is...we don't know
Old Jun 10 2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindymartindale1955 View Post
going by history there is atleast 1 update each month

so that would tell me the next update should (however not guarenteed) be within the next 3 weeks

the mayor and tom will be awfully malnourished by then so far the swat team hasnt found them

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 10 2011, 10:45 PM

I'm thinking the update will happen within the next week. Father's day is coming up (June 19, 2011), so I think we will have farm 10 before then. Last year they put out things for Father's Day to decorate our farms with, so I'm assuming they will do the same thing this year. Releasing the stuff for Father's Day will release farm 10 (or so I hope.)
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Jun 10 2011, 11:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
I'm thinking the update will happen within the next week. Father's day is coming up (June 19, 2011), so I think we will have farm 10 before then. Last year they put out things for Father's Day to decorate our farms with, so I'm assuming they will do the same thing this year. Releasing the stuff for Father's Day will release farm 10 (or so I hope.)
Two things with Father's day stuff. One most if not all of last years stuff is in the store in different sections so unless we get new stuff not much to release. Second they have been know to release holiday stuff only and not even make an announcement about it so it is like a mini update and would not count as the next update talked about in the last update.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 11 2011, 11:05 AM
Account Not Linked

we just got a huge release: new gifts, trees, buildings, fences, and facilities; change of clothes for our avatars; larger seeder and flower harvester; click once to store all gifts (that one was absolutely amazing storing our animals, too!); hire friends for the service facilities; and the belt ranks! this was the best release yet in my opinion. it's only been 2 weeks since we got all that. i think we can give the devs a little time to take a breath before we beg for the 10th farm and new levels. my thanks go to all the designers, analysts, programmers, and other team members that keep making this game so enjoyable!
Old Jun 11 2011, 11:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks, everybody, for the input! I love FarmTown!
Old Jun 11 2011, 11:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
we just got a huge release: new gifts, trees, buildings, fences, and facilities; change of clothes for our avatars; larger seeder and flower harvester; click once to store all gifts (that one was absolutely amazing storing our animals, too!); hire friends for the service facilities; and the belt ranks! this was the best release yet in my opinion. it's only been 2 weeks since we got all that. i think we can give the devs a little time to take a breath before we beg for the 10th farm and new levels. my thanks go to all the designers, analysts, programmers, and other team members that keep making this game so enjoyable!
I concur! It was a fabulous release.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread