Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2012, 04:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
Well for the first time I have to say I'm sorely disappointed, despite buying the FC, I will not be spending it on Freight Trains, all of the things they bring we have in plentiful supply .... We are short on Wool, Milk, Eggs, Meat, Chicken and Sugar ... even stuff for the metal mills can be difficult despite having those on every farm .... Is it known if these things will be available using Freight in the future?

I'm sorry guys but I'm passing this one up ... looking forward to the new facilities (which I now have plenty of FC to buy) and the new crops.
I agree on this and I was thinking they should have the animal sheds continued to produce stuff like the mines do but then I thought maybe the animals might blow up

i too will be passing on this and with the restricted only 25 levels on the levelling up thing I will just make do with what i have.
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:01 PM

Does anyone have the new crop or new tree?
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfjoseph View Post
Does anyone have the new crop or new tree?
nope not released yet
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul, we need a trains category in the storage. Have to currently use All filter to see them.
Also have to have locomotive on the farm to purchase so have to buy all you want at the same time or store and bring the locomotive back to the farm with facilities to buy. Tedious.
Looks like your wish is granted. Just saw a category for trains in storage.

Level 335
Farms 1 through 14 almost fully expanded
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
Well for the first time I have to say I'm sorely disappointed, despite buying the FC, I will not be spending it on Freight Trains, all of the things they bring we have in plentiful supply .... We are short on Wool, Milk, Eggs, Meat, Chicken and Sugar ... even stuff for the metal mills can be difficult despite having those on every farm .... Is it known if these things will be available using Freight in the future?

I'm sorry guys but I'm passing this one up ... looking forward to the new facilities (which I now have plenty of FC to buy) and the new crops.
I agree. At this point in time, I don't need the freight train for I have more than enough of the items it brings in storage. If however in the future the devs will come out with a freight train that would bring me milk, eggs, sheep wool, chicken, meat, etc, I would buy it in an instant.
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:07 PM

they look cool but i not spending my fc because i have enough of the things that it offers. such flour coffee corn flour and metals ect. kind of disapoint that they fc and not a helping thing for everyone. oh well
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:11 PM
Account Not Linked

The should have cattle cars for the train so that they could bring animal products to the farmers, right now I just need 1 of the cars, I am using the one for the paper roll.
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

lol the trains have a customer service desk for us with selective understanding..and maybe some of us have sometimes disease ... lol just click on help .. maybe this will help us??? who knows i am trying it.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:12 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a semi truck trailer..on I believe 12 farms..and I have a abundance of chicken meat..and all they carry..eggs..are my main thing to run out of...I bought 2 train..and 2 of each of the cars..so I didn't need..2..Raul..needs ..the cash..to pay the DEV's..and our mods..are probably busy..remembering..all the new things..and know it is going to be crazy for awhile...
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
I had to refresh my farm to make them unlock.
ok i will try that thanks
Closed Thread