Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 16 2011, 06:39 AM

Thank you to all for the great update! It must be awfully difficult to try to please so many players. I have never been disappointed in an update, each one has been a wonderful surprise. Thanks again.
Old Nov 16 2011, 06:44 AM

... sorry to say, but this update is for nothing:

facilities ... again and again
farms ... now number 12, which means additional hours of clicking
new tools: finally service facilities are easier to handle... that is what we expected

Any new things which make the game interessting? nope ...

update time? Sorry folks, but having to wait for this minor stuff 1 month must be a joke!

I spent now my last Farmcash (that I had) on the service facility tools, but won`t buy new cash in the future. No fun factor anymore, sorry folks... FC only for new inventions
Old Nov 16 2011, 06:49 AM

Woohoo! thank you for the update!! I purchased farm 12 and upgraded it to 18x18. won't be able to mess around with anything else till i get home from work. on the plus side i can mss with it all day tomorrow too as i am off

to the poster who dais they weren't going to play until sugar and cheese were increased-- do what a lot of the rest of us have done, put dairy plants and sugar refineries on as many farms as you (cow barns too if needed) i currently have 10 farms with dairy production and at least 5 with sugar. (11 farms with cow barns if i recall too)
Old Nov 16 2011, 06:53 AM

Default Great new release!! Thanks Raul and devs!!

Exciting stuff!
Thanks for the new release...looking forward to wraping my head around the changes!! LOL
Old Nov 16 2011, 06:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new release. Im so happy to have farm 12 :-D
Old Nov 16 2011, 07:43 AM

Default A few update glitches for me

First, Thank You for the update. Looks like it will be fun. However, right now I too, seem to be having some minor glitches, and it just may be that the update hasn't fully reached everyone or all of the servers.

3 areas of concern---

When I first logged into Farm Town this morning, there was a pop-up that basically said "Request for Permission" Farm Town is requesting permission to do the following? Publish games & app activity ....yada, yada,
Then there were two boxes. Allow Don't Allow I clicked on the "Don't Allow", but now I don't know whether that was correct or not.
I saw one other post on previous page asking about the same thing. Sure would appreciate one of the mods responding to this.

I am not able to send gifts at all. The gift page opens and the pop up box loads but then is blank with no way to get either Face Book friends or Farm Friends to come up.

My fish belts don't seem to be working either. I checked my belts and bonuses in my facility box before I started fishing and it said I needed 5 lobster to get the first belt. I went & fished and caught several lobsters, way more than 5, and now it says I need 4. This was also true on several other fish. Just reporting to see if there is a glitch or update not completely rolled out yet.

Thanks in advance for all the help the mods give us!!!
Deborah
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new stuff ... love the new tools ....

I don't understand the gripes about not enough cheese , sugar etc .... I put sugar and dairy factories on 3 farms .. and have wool barns, hen houses and dairy stables on almost every farm so I would not run out of the raw goods ...

Then I just filled the factories for sugar and cheese and didn't use any for about a week to build up a storage .....

AND I went thru all my factories and unchecked 'some' products so my cheese and sugar would not be used for EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT that utilizes them and now I have a good storage of both and can keep up with the production needs ...

You don't HAVE to fill every factory full > every day > multiple times ??? If people would just decide to build up a stock of supplies and take a little time off from loading factories to build up 'storage' the problem of running out would be solved ...

Thanks again for all the new stuff ...
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:03 AM

I'm having same problem with sending gifts. I did select "allow" when i got pop up but names not loading. Everything else is ok.
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry

Why won't my screen follow my avaitar anymore. It worked until you added the new mini games. And When I try to harvest, plow,or chop my tools move all over the screen which is VERY annoying and takes me forever to finish working on someone elses farm. I've tried using full screen, but that doesn't solve the issues. I love farm town and I've been playing for about 3 yrs. But an thinking about giving it up if this isn't fixed.
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:30 AM
Account Not Linked

thank you Raul & all the developers and once again thank you to the mods & helpers who will be fielding all the questions/moans after

one request ... can you do the updates when i've not promised that i will do the housework lol