Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz UK View Post
I tried to water my cork oak trees and it said nothing to irrigate,why does it not recognise them? I planted a few flowers on the same farm and it then let me water both flowers and cork oaks,is this a glitch or have you not allowed for someone having only cork oaks to water on a farm.
what tool were you using to water your farm?
Old Oct 15 2011, 05:05 PM

Default hmmmmmm

maybe crabs maybe ****, lol
Old Oct 15 2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annallia View Post
Since the update I have not been able to store animals in their sheds. Yes I already checked to make sure I have room,...Any time I try to add them I get a popup saying couldn't add to dairy shed/coop please try again later.
just dittoing this. the 'add animals to facilitiy' has been broken.
Old Oct 15 2011, 05:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Raul, you guys are wonderful! So far enjoying the update....have not gotten to everything yet...so no complaints yet. lol Have to admit, I cannot wait for the next one with level changes and farm 12!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
i have always thought that 1 should be used for flowers, 1 used for crops, and 1 used for trees. that would be the simplest way, and i bet they would sell a lot more if they did separate them like that.
I so agree...if they ever do it that way, I might fork over to do trees....but it is too confusing already trying to line up the flowers and crops...if it worked like the manure spreader where you just did it once every day and all stayed watered? Not sure but too much cash for what is offered!

Thanks again for the update!
Old Oct 15 2011, 05:44 PM
Account Not Linked

you know what when i read about people moaning etc its things like this update that makes me think now moan about this - and im sure they will lol

i felt a bit let down in the previous update (sept) but this has surpassed everything so thank you very much....

one complaint (wink) i got to wait 6 days before pay day

thank you again to everyone at ft design team and obviously again to the mods and extras who will help as usual to sort out complaints/problems xx
Old Oct 15 2011, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargefromTN View Post
just dittoing this. the 'add animals to facilitiy' has been broken.
yes, the mods know about it and it is being investigated
Old Oct 15 2011, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
Raul, you guys are wonderful! So far enjoying the update....have not gotten to everything yet...so no complaints yet. lol Have to admit, I cannot wait for the next one with level changes and farm 12!!

I so agree...if they ever do it that way, I might fork over to do trees....but it is too confusing already trying to line up the flowers and crops...if it worked like the manure spreader where you just did it once every day and all stayed watered? Not sure but too much cash for what is offered!

Thanks again for the update!
I first want to say thank you to the developers .... the additional tools (ESPECIALLY for the Flower Shed) are wonderful, it saves my wrist a lot of work ... HOWEVER, and please don't take this as "whining" .... but the Sprinklers would benefit from someone re-thinking them. I spent FARM CASH on each sprinkler, only to have to hand water my flowers on 11 farms, hopefully soon to be 12 .... In that aspect I feel as if I have went backwards ..... If the brown one (again, FARM CASH) could be put back in the line-up so if we choose to just WATER FLOWERS, and not push growth quite yet, it would be nice. So far, I have spent 190 FARM CASH on sprinklers ... yet here I am with the stinkin' watering can .... doing 11 farms ....

?????

Also, for me to able to do "one click" fills in my facilities, (and empties) I have purchased 13 different tools, to the tune of 475 FARM CASH, and this is not even counting the multiple seeders, harvesters, tree shakers, manure spreaders, fishing boats, plows, combines, bulldozers, flower harvesters, tree shakers, well ..... y'all catch my drift.

I purchased these willingly, and never came on here to complain. Now, after really looking at what I spent, I am disillusioned as to why, after all of that money, can I not fill my facilities after hoarding for a solid week or week and a half ??? I KNOW, I don't HAVE to FILL everything, I CHOOSE TO ! This is how I play. I DO NOT have hundreds of facilities .... I have 109 over all my farms ( a couple are duplicates ) and 18 Service Facilities .... I cannot keep enough product !!

What I would like, is more room, without additional facilites ..... will it happen??? Heck no !!! But, WITHOUT WHINING, I am still going to wish ...
Old Oct 15 2011, 06:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
LOVE the upgrade - I have everything I always wanted now with the remaining start all buttons and the check boxes for the start all functions......but I will hold off on the orange sprinkler. With all the trouble we had figuring out the red one and redesigning how we do things, I just can't see the orange one working very well since we have all kinds of trees at various time lengths on the same farm, plus crops at another time interval and flowers at another interval - this will get way too confusing. Unless it is separated into a tool all by itself, I won't waste the farm cash on it. I'm not a genius and this game already takes too much of what little brain power I have left at this age, LOL. But Thank You Farm Town for the greatest upgrade yet.....
I moved all my trees to harvest times
farm 2 is 2 day
3 is 3 day
farm 6 is all chop which gas 2 different harvest times but that is not to bad

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 15 2011, 06:36 PM

Weirdness when trying to send gifts. I clicked on the "Farm Town Friends" selection and got this error: BAD GATEWAY Received an invalid response from upstream server. this has been happening for over 12 hours now. I can "send back" if someone has sent me a gift, but can't initiate any gifts.
Old Oct 15 2011, 06:52 PM

Love the new updates but I have one complaint.......

In Regards to the new Orange sprinkler which is an upgrade to the red sprinkler we should be able to trade in what we have for our upgrade. Its kind of a waste of farm cash since now my red sprinkler provides nothing more than a decoration or wasted space in storage. There are several other tools like this, far to many to name off.

Think about this in your next upgrade because i will no longer pay full price for an upgrade I will do with out
Closed Thread