Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 28 2011, 01:54 PM

Complaint Department for Farm #12 is now OPEN.

Please take a number.

The next number available is #14, 845, 972

Now serving #4

Old Aug 28 2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

Please take a number.

Now serving #4

That is funny StoneFace
Old Aug 28 2011, 02:03 PM

I have re read teh recent post history on this thread and am not convinced people are complaining. I take it more as people are somewhat disappounted that there has not been a release - but more importantly - that there is no communication around the release. Anthing would be nice....

I guess we play this game, and like it... we get attached to the whole thing... and maybe we expect too much... donèt know...

An interesting thing happens with goodwill... It is built over time with positive experiences... a sense of comfort, enjoyment, good rapport - whatever. I think there is an immense amount of goodwill by the players of FarmTown with SlaskKey and the game developpers & the rest of the community. From the recent thread, I wonder how this goodwill is being tested...

I remain interested in the game... understand there may be issues - and no promises were made....

But it would really be nice if there was some communication.... keep the loyal players in the loop on what is happening - or not happening
Old Aug 28 2011, 02:06 PM

Thought everyone would get a giggle out of this. This was on my wall from a fellow farmtowner this morning :-

* ~ * EVERYONE'S ATTENTION PLEASE ..... Therapy Sessions will begin again this evening, the topic to be addressed will be "Where Is Farm 11". Please report to my Farm 1, anytime will do, someone will be available to help you thru this crisis 24/7! Cost is being picked up by the Mayor of Farm Town. A light refreshment and snack will be offered!
Old Aug 28 2011, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
Thought everyone would get a giggle out of this. This was on my wall from a fellow farmtowner this morning :-

* ~ * EVERYONE'S ATTENTION PLEASE ..... Therapy Sessions will begin again this evening, the topic to be addressed will be "Where Is Farm 11". Please report to my Farm 1, anytime will do, someone will be available to help you thru this crisis 24/7! Cost is being picked up by the Mayor of Farm Town. A light refreshment and snack will be offered!
Good One, I got a giggle.
Old Aug 28 2011, 02:17 PM
Account Not Linked

it aint disappointment cus folk are saying they will quit if it doesn't happen soon.

the thing is its only a game and yes the banter is great, input to how the game is made more enjoyable, having a forum to do whilst someone works your farm, having great neighbours (as I do) etc etc etc but there is a real world (please see my signature and know there is no such thing as RL) out there and the devs are there trying to do the best they can, with yes our money but im sure that is still only a percent of revenue because lets be honest there is so much stuff that is free on this game which doesn't involve real cash. so do they really owe us an explanation... course not cus you dont see this kind of involvement and dedication in other games because they wouldnt even entertain this kind of forum or involvement etc.

so do i want devs coming and saying oooo sorry folks its going to be a bit longer every other day, no cus that would wind me up a bit more. maybe they can see the fact that every one waiting as a good thing and know that this game is actually a good money spinner.

or they could have a sadistic side and just want to inflict as pain and suffering by making us wait longer but may be thats just me cus i am a sadist lol
Old Aug 28 2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Helpful View Post
it aint disappointment cus folk are saying they will quit if it doesn't happen soon.

the thing is its only a game and yes the banter is great, input to how the game is made more enjoyable, having a forum to do whilst someone works your farm, having great neighbours (as I do) etc etc etc but there is a real world (please see my signature and know there is no such thing as RL) out there and the devs are there trying to do the best they can, with yes our money but im sure that is still only a percent of revenue because lets be honest there is so much stuff that is free on this game which doesn't involve real cash. so do they really owe us an explanation... course not cus you dont see this kind of involvement and dedication in other games because they wouldnt even entertain this kind of forum or involvement etc.

so do i want devs coming and saying oooo sorry folks its going to be a bit longer every other day, no cus that would wind me up a bit more. maybe they can see the fact that every one waiting as a good thing and know that this game is actually a good money spinner.

or they could have a sadistic side and just want to inflict as pain and suffering by making us wait longer but may be thats just me cus i am a sadist lol
well put
Old Aug 28 2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

Please take a number.

Now serving #4

oh no, I'm #14,845,971 ... now what do I do?

in the name of killing time while waiting for Farm#11, I went and got another 40 neighbors ... that will occupy some of my time (working facilities and gifting people) ... yikes, do I not have a life?????????

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Aug 28 2011, 02:49 PM

My take on this is that the farms are winding down and there probably won't be more than 12. Therefore, we probably won't see farm 11 for another couple of months, also another 3 months after that for farm 12. However, they can do many more things that have improvement and more interaction between neighbors and their farms. I’m beginning to wait for Farm Town II, the ‘New and Improved’ Farm Town from Slashkey.
Old Aug 28 2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
My take on this is that the farms are winding down and there probably won't be more than 12. Therefore, we probably won't see farm 11 for another couple of months, also another 3 months after that for farm 12. However, they can do many more things that have improvement and more interaction between neighbors and their farms. I’m beginning to wait for Farm Town II, the ‘New and Improved’ Farm Town from Slashkey.
oh bite your tongue...