Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2010, 03:43 PM

Thank you very much devs for all your work! Disappointing to see people complaining, but that's life I suppose. Really appreciate all that you do
Old Mar 05 2010, 03:52 PM

Default Now I Can't Even Get IN to play...

I've been having trouble getting past the Loading page since this new "upgrade" was made. I put that in quotes since I was not upgraded in any way...still the same level...same farm cash...and now I can't even get the game to load. Thanks for nothing, Farm Town!
Old Mar 05 2010, 03:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklyn View Post
It just goes to show that you will never be able to please everyone.
For months now its been 'we want more levels' so now that the levels are here is everyone happy? No yet more nit-picking!

I would love to see some of the moaners returning to a store with their completed computer game, listened to CD, watched DVD and read book and demand more because they have got to the end!

Come on folks give the developers a break they have listened and given and listened and given over and over again. All for a FREE game!

Oh and just in case you hadn't worked it out I love the new release.

THANK YOU!
Hey can we put this post in blinking lights?? Love it!!!

You are so right on with this........... Hush already...... good grief.... We got more land we got more levels we got more toys wow and what do you know it is free!!!! NO oops the ST Pat's stuff asks for farm cash oops my bad .... but wait a minute you can request them to be sent to you free as gifts OMG what a rip off.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 05 2010, 04:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Thank you, Thank you...for making more levels! I love FT and was so sad when I reached my last level before the changes you guys made yesterday! I jumped from 60 to 70 !

Donna

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 05 2010, 04:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to farmerlindalou

Sorry...just not excited about the new "stuff" I quit playing a few months ago and went to Farmville. Their crops are sooo much more colorful and they have so much to pick from. I love the social interaction on Farmtown but I am sick of the same old crops...put some effort into adding interesting and colorful crops and maybe I'll come back. I was excited when a friend sent me a tree as a gift and I realized it was something different. I logged on right away...but much to my disappointment it's just more stuff.
Old Mar 05 2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlindalou View Post
Sorry...just not excited about the new "stuff" I quit playing a few months ago and went to Farmville. Their crops are sooo much more colorful and they have so much to pick from. I love the social interaction on Farmtown but I am sick of the same old crops...put some effort into adding interesting and colorful crops and maybe I'll come back. I was excited when a friend sent me a tree as a gift and I realized it was something different. I logged on right away...but much to my disappointment it's just more stuff.
so what exactly do you want new just new crops for you to plant over and over again or just them to be a different colour

If you make one person smile then that person makes one person smile soon the world will be smiling

ive posted because of my obsessive compulsive posting disorder or OCPD

The blacksmiths arms
Old Mar 05 2010, 05:24 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't understand why my farm won't load. It's deffinately not blocked, I've checked. I've even restarted my computer. It just says farm town loading 69% and doesn't move. I tried blocking the application and then unblocking it and still.. nothing. What's happend?
Old Mar 05 2010, 05:27 PM

I see people requesting specific gifts and the givers can do so with a minimum of mouse clicks as request is linked to the game. I would like to know how to make such a request. The only thing that I have been able to do it with is fuel and that involves already having received some.
Old Mar 05 2010, 05:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the new gifts and store items, but if there any chance more farms will be added? I've got two, but out of space on both!!!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 05:52 PM

Default I love the new levels I am a 8o

I love the new levels and new items
When do u think we might get to upgrade our farms or have a 3rd farm?
Closed Thread