Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2010, 07:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry unfair

( The reason why I feel is unfair not to upgrade everybody to a higher level is because I now have to go up 20 levels to be able to buy items that the people who were at level 60 can buy without having to work for them!!! I was only one level behind them!!! (59!)
Old Mar 05 2010, 07:46 AM

I'm very pleased with the new release. Thanks!
Old Mar 05 2010, 07:47 AM

Thank you developers! I have a resort with carnival rides and playground, so these new decorations really helped me. I jumped from 60 to 64, that seems fair to me!
Old Mar 05 2010, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdee39 View Post
( The reason why I feel is unfair not to upgrade everybody to a higher level is because I now have to go up 20 levels to be able to buy items that the people who were at level 60 can buy without having to work for them!!! I was only one level behind them!!! (59!)
But presumably those people have *already* done the work, to have amassed enough xp to jump like that? You and I have to put the slog in now, but at least we can see what we're aiming for, whereas they did it all for the love of the game, or just in hope that they would be rewarded eventually. I think it's great that they have been
Old Mar 05 2010, 08:01 AM

level' => 61 , 'xp' => 343000 , 'title' => 'Landscaper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Trampolines and Small Motorcycles from the store.');

'level' => 62 , 'xp' => 353000 , 'title' => 'Super Rancher','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flower bed with Roses and Fruit Stands from the store.');

'level' => 63 , 'xp' => 364000 , 'title' => 'Adroit Gardner','rewards' => 'You can now buy Solar Panels from the store.');

'level' => 64 , 'xp' => 375000 , 'title' => 'Keen Groundskeeper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Pink and Blue Picnics and Huts from the store.');

'level' => 65 , 'xp' => 386000 , 'title' => 'Nursery Manager','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Tires from the store.');

'level' => 66 , 'xp' => 395000 , 'title' => 'Hyper Harvester','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tool Shelves and Workshops from the store.');

'level' => 67 , 'xp' => 404000 , 'title' => 'Astute Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tires and Ice Cream Carts from the store.');

'level' => 68 , 'xp' => 413000 , 'title' => 'Seed Master','rewards' => 'You can now buy Blue Tractors and Playground Cones from the store.');

'level' => 69 , 'xp' => 423000 , 'title' => 'Ultra Cultivator','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Dusters from the store.');

'level' => 70 , 'xp' => 433000 , 'title' => 'Great Horticulturist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Brown Barns from the store.');

'level' => 71 , 'xp' => 443000 , 'title' => 'Dexterous Tiller','rewards' => 'You can now buy Inflatable Trampolines and Tree Swings from the store.');

'level' => 72 , 'xp' => 454000 , 'title' => 'Resourceful Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Outdoor Tables and Green Round Barns from the store.');

'level' => 73 , 'xp' => 465000 , 'title' => 'Brilliant Caretaker','rewards' => 'You can now buy Cotton Candy Carts and Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 74 , 'xp' => 476000 , 'title' => 'Seeds Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Big Wood Piles and Farm Houses from the store.');

'level' => 75 , 'xp' => 485000 , 'title' => 'Country Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Trunk with Axes and Hotdog Carts from the store.');

'level' => 76 , 'xp' => 494000 , 'title' => 'Homesteader','rewards' => 'You can now buy Popcorn Carts and Big Playgrounds from the store.');

'level' => 77 , 'xp' => 503000 , 'title' => 'Agronomist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Duster Helicopters from the store.');

'level' => 78 , 'xp' => 513000 , 'title' => 'Super Seeder','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Big Square Swimming Pools from the store.');

'level' => 79 , 'xp' => 523000 , 'title' => 'Uber Producer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flatbed Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 80 , 'xp' => 533000 , 'title' => 'Agricultural Genius','rewards' => 'You can now buy Modern Mansions from the store.');

If you make one person smile then that person makes one person smile soon the world will be smiling

ive posted because of my obsessive compulsive posting disorder or OCPD

The blacksmiths arms
Old Mar 05 2010, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdee39 View Post
I don't believe you are correct. The same things that were available at level 60 are still available at level 60.

MORE, items are now available for those beyond level 60 through level 80. Nothing has been taken away, only more added.

That was the case last time more levels were added and I can't see where anything has changed.

It is true that people with enough experience points jumped straight to level 80 without doing any additional work but that's only because they've already done the work and earned the points.
Old Mar 05 2010, 08:13 AM

I'm so excited!!!!! Everything is so gooood!!!! And there are so many new things this time it is truly AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!! Thank you Raul!!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Mar 05 2010, 08:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to amyp442000@yahoo.com

well u r going to have to raise the xps to above 80 for the ones that worked thier butt off
Old Mar 05 2010, 08:35 AM
Account Not Linked

How do you jump from level 60 to level 80??? They just added new levels.
Old Mar 05 2010, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletttruered View Post
How do you jump from level 60 to level 80??? They just added new levels.
Those who continued to farm after level 60 kept getting more XP -- but they weren't leveling up. Once new levels were added their XP showed in levels -- if you'd gotten enough XP for level 80 that's where you were placed. I'm at level 63 because I have enough XP for 63 but not for 80.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1350645893
Closed Thread