Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 02 2010, 01:40 PM

Wink Flower Shop

Someone mentioned liking the flower shop. I placed mine by the greenhouse and it looks great! I wonder if I should maybe add a waterfall somewhere close to it. Come see me. Figgie in facebook.
Old Feb 02 2010, 01:59 PM

Default Disregard previous post, just needed to reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golflady View Post
Love the new Valentines items, but why can I no longer send my neighbors gas. It is needed much more than balloons.

Golflady
Please disregard. Rebooted the computer and now can see it.

Thank you,
Golflady
Old Feb 02 2010, 05:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcople0 View Post
Love the Valentine items, but I got the growing gift basket...question?? What do you have to do to get it to grow?
We know it grows something, but we don't know what or when.... Bert loves little surprises
Old Feb 02 2010, 05:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
The automatic forum link isn't working. You'll need to link your farm manually for people to visit.
There's a link under my signature which has instructions for manual linking.

Molly, thanks a million, but are those instructions for Microsoft or for MacIntosh...I work on an IMAC and when I tried to do what you said, guess what came out error X20 or something.... have tried but can't do it, I know that somewhere here is somebody that works with MACs, will he tell me how to do it, please?
Thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 02 2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hppy1kat View Post
thank you does that mean new levels 2?
New levels would be nice. Getting bored after nearly a yr. of FT. Need something to work for again! Love the new items added...especially the new cart of flowers. Thanks for all you do for us crazy farmers!! LOL
Old Feb 02 2010, 07:52 PM

These are great! Can you tell me how the growing gift basket works? Mine just says 0% and I can't figure out what makes it grow??
Help!
Old Feb 02 2010, 08:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Molly, thanks a million, but are those instructions for Microsoft or for MacIntosh...I work on an IMAC and when I tried to do what you said, guess what came out error X20 or something.... have tried but can't do it, I know that somewhere here is somebody that works with MACs, will he tell me how to do it, please?
Thanks
It shouldn't matter what type of computer you are using all you are doing is creating a url link to your farm. The URL is the same for everyone except for the user id number. There is a link in my sig that will tell you how to find the ID number, you probably had the wrong number or messed up the URL to get the x20 error. Once you have the URL working where it is taking you to your farm post again and ask someone to check it for you because you can get it wrong but not get an error it just takes the person to their own farm so you can't check your link out yourself. Someone will be happy to check it out for you.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 03 2010, 12:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Brilliant. Of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Here is a screen shot of the flower shop rotated both ways as you can see when rotated one way the words are backwards.

Page 9 and no one has given a clue what the 'growing' gift basket does. I've had mine four days and it is 0%. I'll keep reading, but it would be nice if there was some explanation from the "developers".

I'm among those who have basically quit the game. The December faux pas left me with a lot of resentment towards all things Slashkey.

I did buy the flower shop. It is nice. I had 99 farm cash I thought I would never spend on such a disappointing game. Yeah. I'm still bitter.

At least the game IS playable these days. That couldn't be said for more than a month of silence from the "developers".

I'm back here trying to find out what to expect from the 'growing' basket. I don't suppose the "developers" would give us a hint?
Old Feb 03 2010, 02:42 AM

valentine items are great!!!
Old Feb 03 2010, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapai View Post
Page 9 and no one has given a clue what the 'growing' gift basket does. I've had mine four days and it is 0%. I'll keep reading, but it would be nice if there was some explanation from the "developers".

I'm among those who have basically quit the game. The December faux pas left me with a lot of resentment towards all things Slashkey.

I did buy the flower shop. It is nice. I had 99 farm cash I thought I would never spend on such a disappointing game. Yeah. I'm still bitter.

At least the game IS playable these days. That couldn't be said for more than a month of silence from the "developers".

I'm back here trying to find out what to expect from the 'growing' basket. I don't suppose the "developers" would give us a hint?
read post 154 for an answer to what it does

If you make one person smile then that person makes one person smile soon the world will be smiling

ive posted because of my obsessive compulsive posting disorder or OCPD

The blacksmiths arms
Closed Thread