Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2021, 08:40 AM

In using the HTML version, I was able to plant and harvest crops, but I could not plow the harvested fields that remained. I have only small tools (was 3x3 plower). I also tried with the single plower with no luck. It does let me plow blank areas of the farm. I went back to flash to test, and I could plow there with the tool on the harvested fields.
The farm I am trying on does not have overlaid trees or anything on the fields I am trying to plow (if that helps). Used Chrome as the browser. Rebooting did not make a difference.
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:40 AM

Hello Raul.

Thank you for what you and the team have done.

Now when I clicked to try n use HTML5, it couldn't load. This is what I got when I switched to HTML5.
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:41 AM

Old Jan 01 2021, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KnittyGirl,
I run my farms page at about 120% so not quite so small. Try that and see if it helps.
I always run at 125% and the print/icons etc are so small now, I changed it to 150% and it made little or no difference so I changed it back Other than that, I can't believe how fast the game runs. The game opens very quickly, planting and harvesting is much faster and more stable. Love it so far... other than the teeny, tiny print. Happy New Year!!
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:47 AM

Nice and smooth, loads fast. However, the icons are way too small, i hope you will make them bigger.
Old Jan 01 2021, 09:07 AM

Well so far I am not impressed, my fuel is still going down , the appearance is hazy, the icons are way too small and the speed is slower , oh dear not a good start to the new version
Old Jan 01 2021, 09:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Well so far I am not impressed, my fuel is still going down , the appearance is hazy, the icons are way too small and the speed is slower , oh dear not a good start to the new version
Hi Meirwin,
The fuel will go down while you are working and then will be restored when you release the tool you are using.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 09:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Country Girl View Post
You said...

"As there is no facility functionality yet for you to produce fuel, we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities."

I noticed I used fuel to load my facilities this morning.
Hi Country Girl,
Fuel usage was not suspended for facility filling. Since the facilities are not yet in the html version is was not necessary for that. Filling facilities in Flash will still use fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 09:21 AM

wont work properly in the facebook gameroom programme/app for windows on pc, game loads up but farms wont load, just leaves a green screen where farm should be & no way of navigating to any farms or anything
Old Jan 01 2021, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david j View Post
wont work properly in the facebook gameroom programme/app for windows on pc, game loads up but farms wont load, just leaves a green screen where farm should be & no way of navigating to any farms or anything
Hi david j,
Others have found the same thing. Facebook is closing the Gameroom in a few months. It seems that it does not support HTML games.

You will need to log into Facebook and go to Farm Town from the link in the left column of your home page.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl