Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 14 2023, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I purchased with 50 Farm Cash a Harvest-Plow EX today and it is not in my inventory. Please help me with this.
Hi Ky,
You purchased the Harvester EX (11x11) today, not the Combine Harvester-Plow. You have to purchase the individual tools before you can buy the combine. Your harvester is in your storage.

You can always check any purchase you make for farm cash by going to the Account tab at the top of your farms and then click on the Farm Cash Activity Log.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 22 2023, 08:28 AM

The only 3x3 tools that exist in the store are the plow and the log truck. Please remedy for new players. There are no seeders, harvesters, tree, flower, or boat tools at that level You have to make the jump to 4x4 with farm cash right away.
Old Aug 22 2023, 08:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
The only 3x3 tools that exist in the store are the plow and the log truck. Please remedy for new players. There are no seeders, harvesters, tree, flower, or boat tools at that level You have to make the jump to 4x4 with farm cash right away.
Hi Karin,
There are 3x3 size for all of those tools you mentioned in the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 22 2023 at 09:13 AM.
Old Aug 22 2023, 03:00 PM
Account Not Linked

can a s/n use your purple sprinkler if they do not own one their selves.I am s/n for 4 or 5 that don't own the purple sprinkler and I can't use mine on their farms ,have to use the one they have . this the the post i am referring to....Question....My SN can't use my purple irrigator to water my farms. Would anyone know why this is? Thanks for any advise...and the reply from someone was this...No she doesn't have to have one of her own
Old Aug 22 2023, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
can a s/n use your purple sprinkler if they do not own one their selves.I am s/n for 4 or 5 that don't own the purple sprinkler and I can't use mine on their farms ,have to use the one they have . this the the post i am referring to....Question....My SN can't use my purple irrigator to water my farms. Would anyone know why this is? Thanks for any advise...and the reply from someone was this...No she doesn't have to have one of her own
Hi hilda jean ellis

If you own the purple sprinkler but they dont, then you have to use the sprinkler they own when you work their farms as super neighbor.

If you own the purple sprinkler but they dont, they can use your purple sprinkler when they work your farms as your super neighbor.
Old Aug 22 2023, 03:13 PM
Account Not Linked

thank you
Old Aug 22 2023, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
thank you
You are welcome
Old Aug 31 2023, 08:49 PM

Hello ALL If I wanted to send a combine harvest/plow/plant to a friend does this friend have to have all the previous tools to be able to use the one that I send him which would be the top one on the list 11x11 thanks
Old Aug 31 2023, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hello ALL If I wanted to send a combine harvest/plow/plant to a friend does this friend have to have all the previous tools to be able to use the one that I send him which would be the top one on the list 11x11 thanks
Hi Nettie,
Yes they have to own all the prvious prerquiste tools or the stor will not let you send it.
Old Sep 01 2023, 11:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Fuel Definately Taking longer to stock up. Something changed. Been saving up for almost a year now and still haven't reached 1 billion fuel tanks. Barely breaking 440k

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity