Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 03 2023, 10:08 AM

Hi.. I have hired 3 different people this morning to harvest in my farms.
The first one, never said thanks etc.. I didn't think too much about it.
--------- The second one harvested everything I hired them to do ON ONE FARM and did nothing on the other 8 farms. They sent me note saying they do not see any rewards. I responded. I ended up refreshing my game. I ended up rehiring same person. They went and did ONE farm and sent note saying there are still no rewards.. I left the game and did my requests for my friends.. then came back and planted some farms.. then went and hired someone new. ------------ The 3rd person came and harvested everything they were hired for ON ONE FARM then stopped. So I went to that farm and asked them if they got any rewards. They did not reply but looks like they are there? So I came here to look if anyone else posted about no rewards.. Went back to check.. He moved to next farm, harvested.. then stopped. I said hello, asked if he was there, no reply. Sent him a note. No reply.. I assume he is/did not get any rewards. But ?? HELP PLEASE.
Old Sep 03 2023, 10:17 AM

me again.. I just hired someone else.. I watched the messages as they are working.. they seem to be getting job completion bonuses when moving to next farm.. and now they are done and sent me a message saying thanks/done.. so maybe it is working fine now? .. so?
Old Sep 03 2023, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Hi.. I have hired 3 different people this morning to harvest in my farms.
The first one, never said thanks etc.. I didn't think too much about it.
--------- The second one harvested everything I hired them to do ON ONE FARM and did nothing on the other 8 farms. They sent me note saying they do not see any rewards. I responded. I ended up refreshing my game. I ended up rehiring same person. They went and did ONE farm and sent note saying there are still no rewards.. I left the game and did my requests for my friends.. then came back and planted some farms.. then went and hired someone new. ------------ The 3rd person came and harvested everything they were hired for ON ONE FARM then stopped. So I went to that farm and asked them if they got any rewards. They did not reply but looks like they are there? So I came here to look if anyone else posted about no rewards.. Went back to check.. He moved to next farm, harvested.. then stopped. I said hello, asked if he was there, no reply. Sent him a note. No reply.. I assume he is/did not get any rewards. But ?? HELP PLEASE.
Hi Sundos,
If they are a neighbor or buddy or you are their neighbor or buddy then they will not get the bonus rewards. Only strangers get those bonus rewards if they complete the whole job on a farm. The ones who did ony one farm and left may have gotten it when they left.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2023, 12:34 AM

Default Connection Problem

I was harvesting someone farm and I was disconnected. The box to rehire did not pop up. How can I reconnect to the farm I was harvesting when I was disconnected?
Old Sep 12 2023, 12:35 AM

Default Connection Problem

I was harvesting someone farm and I was disconnected. The box to rehire did not pop up. How can I reconnect to the farm I was harvesting when I was disconnected?
Old Sep 12 2023, 07:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100000040204243 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100000040204243 View Post
Hi there,

You would only see the rehire popup message if you were able to return to the game within 10 minutes of being disconnected AND there was still work to be completed that had not already been done by someone else before you were able to reload.

The only other reason you would not see a pop up message in the game was if cookies and pops were blocked in your browser.

I have just tested the rehire and it's showing me the message when there is still work to be completed and I return to the game within 10 minutes.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 12 2023, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farms I Worked At

Is there a way to find out which farms I last worked at?
I was working a farm just now and for some reason I was logged out and I never finished the job. I would like to find the user and finish the job or at least let them know what happened.
Old Sep 12 2023, 12:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannt View Post
Is there a way to find out which farms I last worked at?
I was working a farm just now and for some reason I was logged out and I never finished the job. I would like to find the user and finish the job or at least let them know what happened.
Hi Shannt,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring. I am sorry there is no way for you to find out that information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2023, 10:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Default 44 Farms & No XP or Bonus

I just finished 44 farms with tons of fishing and trees and I got no XP and no bonus. Anyone know what's going on?
Old Sep 26 2023, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannt View Post
I just finished 44 farms with tons of fishing and trees and I got no XP and no bonus. Anyone know what's going on?
Hi shannt,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and the bonus chest.
You do get some the xp and product percentage whether you get the bonus or not. If you didn't get the bonus amounts then you were working for a neighbor or buddy. It may be someone who you allowed to add you as a neighbor or buddy, but you didn't add them as one.

When you work for those you do not get the bonus. That is only available if you are working for strangers and hired in the markets or inn.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info