Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2021, 09:07 AM

I keep getting a screen saying The content is no longer available.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg farm.jpg (67.4 KB, 0 views)
Old Aug 24 2021, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzle Pieces View Post
I keep getting a screen saying The content is no longer available.
Hi Puzzle Pieces

We are all in the same boat. Please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654502

I will move your post to that thread shortly
Old Aug 24 2021, 10:31 AM

Why is this happening? This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Old Aug 24 2021, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan's Farm View Post
Why is this happening? This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Hi Suzan,
It is happening because Facebook made a mistake. This is affecting many games on Facebook. The only thing we can do is to wait for Facebook to correct this.
Whenever you can we suggest you work in Full Screen as the message does not show there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2021, 01:43 PM
Account Not Linked

In what other industry would we have service like this? I know it's not Slashkey's fault about the "content no longer available" but many of us have paid good money to play farm town and other games on FB.

Just because FB offers games free of charge to play doesn't mean we should have to put up with problems like this. The content no longer available has been a problem for over 12 hours now. I know we can play in full screen to avoid it but why should we have too. I hope Slashkey tell FB that issues like these can effect their business. Sorry but it's a disgrace having to try and play a game with a pop up interfering with game play every few seconds unless I am prepared to play in full screen all the time.

Been playing games on FB and on Farm Town since 2009 and as I get older I feel FB do not appreciate there are many people are on their media due to games and for no other reason.

Don't Slashkey and other game developers using their platform for games have any say and able to get these problems sorted out as quickly as possible? Things were fine yesterday less than 24 hours ago, so what is that FB have done to cause this error all the time? It is more than very annoying!
Old Aug 24 2021, 01:52 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

UPDATE from Facebook is that they have found the route cause of this issue and their team are working to get it fixed.

We don't know how much work is involved to reverse or correct whatever caused it in the first place, that's not something Facebook tend to go into any detail about. So at the moment there isn't a timeline for when that will happen yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 24 2021, 02:33 PM

Hi Farmers

It seems Facebook is rolling a fix for this error.

Please reload your game and see if it is fixed for you.

If not, then hopefully you will get it sooner than later.
Old Sep 11 2021, 01:15 PM
Farmer ( Level 5 )

Farmer Since: Sep 11 2021
Level:
Trophies: 2
XP:
Unhappy how to get my old farm from be for back

i just found out that farmtown can be played again and this is the fb account i played it on, but it is making me start over. I had a lot of stuff done and dont want to have to restart it all

Visit James's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 11 2021, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamihoashi View Post
i just found out that farmtown can be played again and this is the fb account i played it on, but it is making me start over. I had a lot of stuff done and dont want to have to restart it all
Hi megamihoashi

Did you delete the game from your account when you thought you couldnt play it?

If so, then it is possible you have to start it again.

When you load the farm, which user id number you see into brackets in the message above the game screen?
Old Sep 16 2021, 11:45 PM

Default Lost Farm

Hi Moderators,
I wonder if you might be able to help a friend of mine. She lives in Canada and I am in Australia so a bit hard to sort out.
This is the problem, she has lost access to her Farms, they are still there as I have been to them and so has at least one other neighbour that I know of.
I am a bit lost on the actual way this has played out but apparently FB gave her a new i.d/user number when she couldn't get to the farms (she was last there on the 12th Sept) but this new number of course will not take her to her Farms. She can't seem to get help from anywhere including sending email to support.
I believe her original user no was 518411468 and I can give her farmer name if needed.
I won't put her new number her unless it is required.
What she wants to know is can her farms be re-connected to her existing FB account where it has been for years. She says she did not delete the farm, it just dissappeared. In reality though it is still there. She is at level 1225 with 38 farms. She is desperate as I believe she has invested quite a lot of $$$ and time into it.

Thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts