Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Mar 12 2022, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaFeldtmann View Post
Why are there a different amount of fish in the 2 options for the Big Sea Coasts.

Hi LizaFeldtman,
That is just the way the developers set it up when they created them. If you want to make a suggestion to change it then please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 12 2022 at 10:32 AM.
Old Mar 22 2022, 08:05 AM

Default So proud of your team!

I had to say that I am so proud of your team getting us all through this upheaval with all the hard work you've done. Migration complete had to be the best thing to type EVER!
Congratulations! I am so glad I stayed and played through it all.
Thank you for saving our game!
Tons of love and best wishes,
DeboraD

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 22 2022 at 03:51 PM.
Old Mar 23 2022, 05:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Animations

Are the animated witches, UFO, and mummy to be fixed?
Old Mar 23 2022, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy-bob 3X3 View Post
Are the animated witches, UFO, and mummy to be fixed?
Hi Billy-bob,
Only the developers know the answer to that. They are aware that the animations are not set up to work currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2022, 05:57 PM

Congratulation on completing the game migration. I am eagerly awaiting the next game update. I want new stuff!

I feel rewarded for my trust in the Developers. We, who stood by Slashkey and continued to spend real money on the game, have been rewarded.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Apr 29 2022, 05:49 AM
Account Not Linked

yes well done for getting all the game up and running i kept on playing all the way through it all thanks to all the team for saving our game we all love to play daily
Old Apr 30 2022, 06:42 PM

thanks Raul and the team for saving farmtown.i have played since 2009.bought a lot of cash over the years and do not regret any money i spent hope it helped keep this game on. got rhematoid arthritis this game helps keep my mind off the pain i live in everyday .God bless all of you Mom Glenda
Old May 13 2022, 06:28 AM

Default Farm town shop to get ingredients?

I haven't played in here for some time but I remember there was a shop where we could get ingredients we needed. But I have forgotten how to get into it.
Old May 13 2022, 06:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lene Bay View Post
I haven't played in here for some time but I remember there was a shop where we could get ingredients we needed. But I have forgotten how to get into it.
Hi Lene Bay,

You can either request ingredients to make something from a facility in the game, or you can look in the Other Wall Requests section to see what your friends have posted to see if anything there helps you.

No Facebook groups or websites where you may be able to find Farm Town ingredients are owned by Slashkey so I'm sorry but if you are asking for information on those, they are not permitted to be posted on the forum.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 27 2022, 07:47 AM

Default Cinnamon Factory

I am a little disappointed to see that my quest this morning needs the 'Turbo" Cinnamon Factory at a cost of $81. All it makes is Cinnamon! The "regular" Cinnamon Factory only makes cinnamon too! Rather than making us use the Turbo, I believe you could have just increased the amount of cinnamon required in the regular factory.
Everyone is trying to recover from the pandemic. I struggle to support my family. I certainly don't have funds to buy a turbo factory. Please be considerate then setting up the quests. Thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity