Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 12 2015, 03:29 AM

Default Mother's Day Items

Hello,

I'm disappointed. The mother's day items are gone and I was working on my mother's day farm tonight that I want to leave for a while. Ive had many family issues and could not get my mother's day farm finished until now. Will you please add the mother's day items back for a couple more days? I didn't expect the things to be taken away so quickly because any other holiday, the items stayed up for quiet a while after the holiday.
Old May 12 2015, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i find it slows me down some people it might for but it does not for me. so give us the opition to op out of it
Agreed, this option would be great idea.
Old May 12 2015, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta2012 View Post
Hello,

I'm disappointed. The mother's day items are gone and I was working on my mother's day farm tonight that I want to leave for a while. Ive had many family issues and could not get my mother's day farm finished until now. Will you please add the mother's day items back for a couple more days? I didn't expect the things to be taken away so quickly because any other holiday, the items stayed up for quiet a while after the holiday.
Hi Loretta

Mother's Day decorations are now back in the store and gifts
Old May 12 2015, 07:54 PM

Default Thank you

YAY!!! Thank you so very much MaryMarcel for putting the mother's day items back in the store and gifts!!! It is very much appreciated.
Old May 12 2015, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta2012 View Post
YAY!!! Thank you so very much MaryMarcel for putting the mother's day items back in the store and gifts!!! It is very much appreciated.

You are welcome Loretta, but the developers put them back
Old May 13 2015, 09:19 AM

Hi Loretta

Mother's Day items will be in the store and gifts only through Sunday May 17th. These items have been put back at the request of those wanting to participate in this month's contest. If you wish to buy these items for your contest entry or just to decorate your farm please do so before that date as they will be removed then until next year.
Old May 13 2015, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Loretta

Mother's Day items will be in the store and gifts only through Sunday May 17th. These items have been put back at the request of those wanting to participate in this month's contest. If you wish to buy these items for your contest entry or just to decorate your farm please do so before that date as they will be removed then until next year.
Hi marymarcel,

Thanks so much for keeping me updated and letting me know what timeline I have in order to get my farm completed!

Loretta
A farm town addict since 2009
Old May 13 2015, 07:38 PM

Talking Selling Ingredients not important to me

I love the added choices of "sell all", "sell selected", and "sell half of all". I'd like to suggest adding one more, "sell half of selected" so the ones I want to keep and aren't selected do not get sold; as they do at the present time when using the "sell half of all". I don't want to sell all of my items or sell all of the selected. I try to keep some things that I can sell on the cooperative quests or for the future facilities I plan to buy but haven't yet.

Thanks for listening.
Old May 13 2015, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehufarm View Post
I love the added choices of "sell all", "sell selected", and "sell half of all". I'd like to suggest adding one more, "sell half of selected" so the ones I want to keep and aren't selected do not get sold; as they do at the present time when using the "sell half of all". I don't want to sell all of my items or sell all of the selected. I try to keep some things that I can sell on the cooperative quests or for the future facilities I plan to buy but haven't yet.

Thanks for listening.
Hi hufarm,
You need to put your suggestion in the Suggestions section instead of the Feedback section, so the developers will be more likely to see it. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to a seubject that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2015, 05:37 PM

Default Selling Animals in Storage

After the last update, I can't sell animals in my inventory!
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity