Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2011, 11:28 AM

Well, I think it about time you guys kidnap Tom and the Mayor again. That seems to help. But leave James alone cause he has to be available when they release Farm 12.
Old Nov 05 2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Well, I think it about time you guys kidnap Tom and the Mayor again. That seems to help. But leave James alone cause he has to be available when they release Farm 12.
and #13, and #14

Be inventive devs.... release the 40 levels to level 300....

release 3 farms at even huge coin prices. With all the facilities, tools, Super Pooper, watering devices etc.... it is not really all that hard for an older player to make a quarter to a half BILLION each week.

The the lower levels have something, not FT$$, to work for ..... and the higher levels also have a "reward" for all their points and coin, and in most cases would also have something to work for.
#12 $3Billion
#13 $5Billion
#14 $7-8Billion
Old Nov 05 2011, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Mine both have the Start All, and I do use that. They do not show on list for the new tools so I would say yes that is true, but they just didn't update the list for the Table and Chairs.

Well, Taz D, I believe that you are mistaken. You obviously (I am assuming, & you know what happens when one assumes something ) that you own BOTH the Tables & Chairs and the Drive-Thru System.

I searched the store and NO updated info was available for either, but the Tables & Chairs does NOT work in the BBQ Restaurant.

When I finally clicked on the Start All button in that facility, it said I needed the Drive-Thru System.

Gonna follow up with my own post to rant a little.

Deborah

Last edited by Deborah1979; Nov 05 2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: corrected spelling
Old Nov 05 2011, 12:26 PM

Default Conflicting Info on Loading Tools

I read each new announcement & I realize there have been several misleading statements made (IMHO) when new things are released (ie..the VERY misleading statements about the water sprinkler).

On the July 8 release, two new loading tools were released and in the announcements were the following:

#2. Drive-Thru System Basically says that this tool can be used to Start All production with the Fast Food Restaurants and lists: Hamburger, Fish & Chips, Sandwich, Taco, Breakfast, Coffee Shop, Pizza, and Bakery.

#4. Tables & Chairs Will enable you to "Start All production for any of the 7 regular restaurants. Dinner, Chinese, Pasta, Seafood, Sushi, Soup & Ice Cream Shop.

Once you own these tools, new future restaurants will automatically benefits (Raul's spelling, not mine) from them.

So, I waited to purchase one of these until yesterday. I wanted to make sure there were no major glitches and everything was working well. I have spent a lot of real money on Farm Town, but these tools are very expensive and there are 10 of them. $35 FC Each! I researched and counted number of clicks to load and how many coins from I could make from each one.
I went to the store, and the info there simply has not been updated.
The Drive-Thru System still only lists the original ones in the July 8 release.
The Table & Chairs listed the Gourmet Restaurant in addition to the original list. I assumed, since Raul had said all new would benefit, that the recently released Vegetarian Restaurant & BBQ Restaurant would also benefit from the Table & Chairs.
Well, my mistake... I SHOULD have clicked on the Start All in the facility, because it will tell you which tool is needed. But, NO, I assumed that both of the new restaurants would be under the Table & Chairs.
I guess I am here just to vent. And to ask the mods, who have been SO busy getting the gifting straightened out (including for me!!) to PLEASE try to get the store and the game guide updated. I really do read the game guide. I know, I should have just clicked on the facility, but I didn't
Thanks for listening,
Deborah
Old Nov 05 2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post

I read each new announcement & I realize there have been several misleading statements made (IMHO) when new things are released (ie..the VERY misleading statements about the water sprinkler).

On the July 8 release, two new loading tools were released and in the announcements were the following:

#2. Drive-Thru System Basically says that this tool can be used to Start All production with the Fast Food Restaurants and lists: Hamburger, Fish & Chips, Sandwich, Taco, Breakfast, Coffee Shop, Pizza, and Bakery.

#4. Tables & Chairs Will enable you to "Start All production for any of the 7 regular restaurants. Dinner, Chinese, Pasta, Seafood, Sushi, Soup & Ice Cream Shop.

Once you own these tools, new future restaurants will automatically benefits (Raul's spelling, not mine) from them.

So, I waited to purchase one of these until yesterday. I wanted to make sure there were no major glitches and everything was working well. I have spent a lot of real money on Farm Town, but these tools are very expensive and there are 10 of them. $35 FC Each! I researched and counted number of clicks to load and how many coins from I could make from each one.
I went to the store, and the info there simply has not been updated.
The Drive-Thru System still only lists the original ones in the July 8 release.
The Table & Chairs listed the Gourmet Restaurant in addition to the original list. I assumed, since Raul had said all new would benefit, that the recently released Vegetarian Restaurant & BBQ Restaurant would also benefit from the Table & Chairs.
Well, my mistake... I SHOULD have clicked on the Start All in the facility, because it will tell you which tool is needed. But, NO, I assumed that both of the new restaurants would be under the Table & Chairs.
I guess I am here just to vent. And to ask the mods, who have been SO busy getting the gifting straightened out (including for me!!) to PLEASE try to get the store and the game guide updated. I really do read the game guide. I know, I should have just clicked on the facility, but I didn't
Thanks for listening,
Deborah
Well, I guess I don't know which tool actually does it because I have all of the tools that would give you a Start All button, and everyone of my facilities (120+) have the Start All button, except for Service Facilities. We really need tools for them too. I can go through all my facilities real quick now since they have all the Start All buttons just get slowed down when it comes to the Service Facilities. Maybe we will get one from them in this next release.
Old Nov 05 2011, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
and #13, and #14

release 3 farms at even huge coin prices. With all the facilities, tools, Super Pooper, watering devices etc.... it is not really all that hard for an older player to make a quarter to a half BILLION each week.

The the lower levels have something, not FT$$, to work for ..... and the higher levels also have a "reward" for all their points and coin, and in most cases would also have something to work for.
#12 $3Billion
#13 $5Billion
#14 $7-8Billion
This may be ok for people who can make that kind of coins per week. Myspace players do not have that ability as we can not publish factories for neighbours to work, nor work neighbours factories to make extra coins. I have a lot of factories but its slow to make coins as they just work on a 15 day turnround.
Old Nov 05 2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdont View Post
when is the nest update due. please an will there be new levels, thank you
we never know when the next update is coming for sure ... and Raul indicated that this next update would include Farm 12 and more levels.

the notice about that is on the first post of this thread (Oct 15 update)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9

Last edited by levarti2; Nov 05 2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: addl info
Old Nov 05 2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
and #13, and #14

#12 $3Billion
#13 $5Billion
#14 $7-8Billion
I like this idea
Old Nov 06 2011, 07:23 PM

How do you get rid of borders around river corners or sea coast to create the illusion of a waterfall. Aware waterfall is located in Farm Town tab "other" I want to see if it's possible I've seen other farms with this effect and think it's cool.
Old Nov 06 2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feynt_of_heart View Post
How do you get rid of borders around river corners or sea coast to create the illusion of a waterfall. Aware waterfall is located in Farm Town tab "other" I want to see if it's possible I've seen other farms with this effect and think it's cool.
Not sure I am suppose to tell you here, so all I can tell is you can search you YouTube for instructions.