Old Oct 19 2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Edited

Thanks

--Raul

Edited

Known Issues - Oct 15, 4:20AM EST:

-When you accept a gift from facebook you land in the old gift confirmation page, if on that page you send a gift back to a friend then that gift will not appear on the 'My Request' page
-Mouse over info tooltip in facility products now showing again: We disabled tooltips again, will enable it again tomorrow.
-Bait not loading into Fishing Tackle Shop: This will be fixed in a few days
-Gifts/Exchange not working for some users - We have tested FF7 with XP and Win 7 and it's working for us, right now we are not able to replicate gifting related issues on our side
-Scrolling issues in Facility Manager: We are currently not able to reproduce any of these issues, if you have more information please share it. Some users say:

"...I move it up, then when I click on a facility the slides bar moves back down..."
"...When I have my facility manager set to show facilities on all farms, The list jumps up while I am filling facilities. The screen will show about 8 facilities. If I click to fill one of the facilities listed lower on the page, the list jump back up to where that facilities is not even shown..."
on mouse over...... seem the first fix was or had issues on the hot spot... suggest adding an S button to left of the 'start batch' or 'load batch' button, or to the bottom left like check mark is at top left. Then mouse over will only show when hovering over that location. tooltips need to be locked to a static point or image. Thought the original mouse over point was the product image, then the entire box on the fix.

Scrolling issue in facility manager - these two comments seems more that the person has the list in the Done, or Utilization modes instead of the a-z or the production chain modes. Done is good for those dumping the facilities in the old way, but fast production puts several back at top in mins. Facilities do not move locations in a-z or production chain modes. I'm in fac mgr up to 4 times a day, loading all, and i have seen a flash on the reloading (updated packets of graphics) where for a sec, you can see the top of the list, bakery for me if i'm in the a-z mode (which I prefer). In utilization mode, after you fill them they would move up as they changed the percentage. The one farm or all farms filter is after the mode selection so not listing the mode as the option is no help.
The 'active' filter is worthless to me and should be changed to reflect the color coded 'pending' or 'in stock' . Using this filter would remove (hide) the facilities that you can not add anything more into production, all start buttons are at zero. due to full, or lack or stock. While I do not take all mine to black, (and the selector is best feature for the all button), loading based on the color coding could keep us from overlooking some or over scrolling.

Last edited by Electrox; Oct 19 2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old Oct 19 2011, 04:13 PM

When I try to select Friends lists, I just get a message, saying an error has occured. Tried to several time, always the same, first I had to turn of pop ups, did that, then had to allow FT access to my friends list, did that ok, but then after that just get error and sent to farm. Using Firefox.
Old Oct 19 2011, 04:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
When I try to select Friends lists, I just get a message, saying an error has occured. Tried to several time, always the same, first I had to turn of pop ups, did that, then had to allow FT access to my friends list, did that ok, but then after that just get error and sent to farm. Using Firefox.
They are still working on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2011, 06:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am happy with the new things that are happening in this game. I am glad with the changes in all the math I don't have to do now when supplying the facilities. Thank you so much!!!!
Old Oct 19 2011, 06:45 PM

Flowers coming in 2 weeks......

we are spoiled... I hit that mini game dice a million times a day with the same result just like I use to go in to the store and see coming in 2 weeks with the flowers.. and when they came instead of planting we ran from farm to farm telling everyone so they won't miss it !!!!

This is a really big upgrade and it takes time to implement it and I think we forget how hard computer programming is. Raul/Bert and all the gang you are doing a wonderful Job and we don't thank you for making us addicted near often enough.

I will breath in with the good air and out with the bad air and you take as long as you need because I know the end result will be a game that works not like all the other games that are on fb..

If any one needs to be reminded how good a job they are doing go play restaurant city which is about 2 years old.... Thats if you can even get past the front door of the game.

Thank you again for all you do to make my play time so enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc247 View Post
So what do you guys consider "A Few Days"?? I was just wondering when the new mini games are really going to start.
Old Oct 19 2011, 06:45 PM

i am not a happy camper over the orange sprinkler !!!!!! need to go back to the drawning board on that tool please FIX it ..thanks
Old Oct 19 2011, 09:19 PM

have about a million baits, yet me fishing tackle shop say I need about 250 more????
Old Oct 19 2011, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasper View Post
have about a million baits, yet me fishing tackle shop say I need about 250 more????
As stated in the first post at the bottom, they are still working on getting this fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2011, 09:55 PM

What's this "farm Village" thing all about? did I miss something in the update posts again? LOL

I got a request from someone asking me to join their village...huh?
Old Oct 19 2011, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanaMB View Post
What's this "farm Village" thing all about? did I miss something in the update posts again? LOL

I got a request from someone asking me to join their village...huh?
Ask them, because it has nothing to do with Farm Town.
Closed Thread