Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18 2011, 06:48 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Post Release Fixes - Oct 18, 6:20PM EST. Please see the 1st post on page 1 for details.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 18 2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Post Release Fixes - Oct 18, 6:20PM EST. Please see the 1st post on page 1 for details.

Thank you
I couldn't tell from the update - was the bait-loading issue in the fishing tackle shop fixed? When I tried a few minutes ago, it still didn't work. Any bait I tried to store went straight to my bodies of water.
Old Oct 18 2011, 07:12 PM

"...When I have my facility manager set to show facilities on all farms, The list jumps up while I am filling facilities. The screen will show about 8 facilities. If I click to fill one of the facilities listed lower on the page, the list jump back up to where that facilities is not even shown..."

Am using Chrome and I have this problem as well.

ALSO PLEASE get rid of the bubble that shows you how much you have when filling up your facilities and factories. It lags and sloooows it down. Utterly annoying.

Looking forward to those new levels
Old Oct 18 2011, 07:22 PM

Default Stables not harvesting in facility manager

I thought maybe it was a glitch and would work itself out, but that has not happened. I have two stables (on separate farms). When I try to harvest the stables using the facility manager...it tells me "No Animals are Ready"...if I go directly to the farm, I can harvest the stables. This problem only occurred since I selected the "switch view" and went to the larger size stable. I have since tried to revert back to the smaller stables, but it doesn't correct the situation. Anyone have suggestions on how to correct this? Thanks
Old Oct 18 2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicn View Post
I noticed something this evening....I had 22 gifts listed on Facebook, but not in the "My Requests" tab on FT. I had cleared out all the previous gifts.
I can only assume that not all gifts are being seen in FT? I like the new system, but if it's not working correctly then we need to check in both places.
Ok, I too have a problem with this new way. I went through the gifts, changed them to what I wanted, there was only the accept or exchange, but I did that,

then how do you get them transferred to the farm?
I went to the farm, there was nothing in my gift box!
I went back to the 'my requests' rechanged them still no way to get them to my farm. I have done this 3 times, still nothing in my gift box.
However they didn't seem to be the same gifts as before, so I am not sure as I didn't note them down, or nottice who send each gift that I accepted
What gives,
TAKE BE BACK TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
Old Oct 18 2011, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Post Release Fixes - Oct 18, 6:20PM EST:

-When you are sending gifts to friends there is a new tab at the end named 'Facebook Friend Lists'. In that section the friend selector dropdown will show you all your friend lists so you can easily filter your friends. Also, we will automatically add 2 lists at the end named 'My Helpers' and 'My Neighbours'. My Helpers will contain all the friends that help you or work for you regularly, these are the same friends that appear at the very bottom of the game, this way it's easy for you to reward them.
This is not working correctly yet. I clicked on the Facebook Friends List tab, selected to Allow Farm Town access to those lists, but all I get is "An error occurred with Farm Town. Please try again later"
I tried by clearing cache, restarting browser (IE 8) and reloading Facebook and Farm Town, but same result.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2011, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
Ok, I too have a problem with this new way. I went through the gifts, changed them to what I wanted, there was only the accept or exchange, but I did that,

then how do you get them transferred to the farm?
I went to the farm, there was nothing in my gift box!
I went back to the 'my requests' rechanged them still no way to get them to my farm. I have done this 3 times, still nothing in my gift box.
However they didn't seem to be the same gifts as before, so I am not sure as I didn't note them down, or nottice who send each gift that I accepted
What gives,
TAKE BE BACK TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
After you have chosen what you want to exchange them to, it takes you back to the first page, where you have to click on Accept for all, then go back to your farm, they will be in your gift box then.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2011, 07:41 PM

One thing I have been meaning to ask is how do we get the bait in our Fishing and Tackle store? My lakes have and seacoast have tons of bait so how to I get them from the fish plant to bait and tackle shop.
Old Oct 18 2011, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Known Issues - Oct 15, 4:20AM EST:

-Bait not loading into Fishing Tackle Shop

Quote:
We are currently not able to reproduce any of these issues, if you have more information please share it.
Since this is working for the developers can we get some information on how they are able to do this?
Old Oct 18 2011, 08:14 PM

the check boxes are a great idea..only complaint i have is when we have more than 1 facility and we want to uncheck something and it unchecks all of the facilities..i would like to have just 1 in full production at times but it won't do it that way..it unchecks a product in all of them..i see u have noticed the no bait in the baitshop so i won't say anymore about it..waiting patiently...thanks for the great updates..
Closed Thread