Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 17 2011, 09:32 PM

Is it just me or did we lose the little perk of getting the "amount in storage" when we mouse over the items in our facilities? Always use the manager and I loved that little perk.. but now, it doesn't come up. ????
Old Oct 17 2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
my friend has a question about the sprinklers.....i only have the brown (1st sprinkler) so i'm not sure how to help her anyone know?? this is what she posted to me.......

both red and brown sprinklers are on my farm 3......can i sell the red one and still use the brown one....are they going to ever have it to where we can use either one
Actually NO I sold the red one thinking that and only have the brown one now and I had to purchase the brown sprinkler and gift it to a friend so my flowers could be watered. Contacted the developers about it and whoever read the email did not read it correctly and stated they were not going to refund me, which I never asked for. All I wanted was the ability to use my brown sprinkler again being that I sold the red one you would think it would work but no it still shows up red in my storage and I can still cut the time in half if I so choose to
Old Oct 17 2011, 10:04 PM

Love the new facilities but on the Fishing Tackle shop it is not showing all my items. My bait is not showing at all. It says I need more. I have never seen were I could sell them either. When I am actually fishing it says I have over 150,000 of freshwater and saltwater bait. For a while the Fish Farming Plant kept giving me 7,000 of each whenever I used the 'store all' even though I had already stored it the day before. It did that for at least a week before I really noticed because I had enough bait and I kept wonding why it was balance was going up instead of down. Now even if I create more it says I need more for the Fish Tackle shop.
Old Oct 17 2011, 10:20 PM

Unhappy My Facilities manager scrolls backwards

Since the fix that sped up the loading of the facilities manager, when I am working my facilities the page scrolls back up to the previous page when I get done working the current one.

I'm not clicking anything, I just finish the work on the screen and it randomly rolls back up to where I was previously. It's getting annoying.

Too bad, because I was so happy that it loaded so much faster after each time you clicked 'start'.
Old Oct 17 2011, 10:21 PM

Default Tick Boxes in Facility Manager

Duh - just noticed on page one this feature is not meant to work with Store All only Start All - tried to delete this but I am not able to!

I have a problem with the tick boxes in the FM for the Fish Farm. I am trying to avoid storing the bait until the problem with that is solved. I unchecked the tick boxes for the two types of bait - and as I have two fish farms both were unchecked - great. I stored all in the first farm - checked the stock - it had stored all the bait even though the tick boxes were unchecked.
I havent noticed if this problem happens in other facilities as I havent needed to prevent storing anything. When I have some more production I will fiddle and see if I can make this recur somewhere else.
I also havent noticed if it happens when starting production - again I will check and add to this.
Im using Google Chrome which is up to date, cleared my cache, macromedia etc, Im using Windows 7 and Im on server WF8.

The same problem happens in the semi trailer - I stored all pepperoni even though the tick box for that was unchecked. Havent got any production in the other types of facilities.

"Start All" is fine - its only store all that doesnt recognise the tick boxes being unchecked.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Oct 17 2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Added extra note
Old Oct 18 2011, 02:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Store All will store ALL products made, so any bait made SHOULD have gone to storage, BUT, they know it does not. I also think the check box needs improving to just the one facility on one farm. I have nine Ice Cream factories, un-check a box on Farm 1 affects ALL nine. They do listen to what users want, and develop the game accordingly.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 18 2011, 04:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad Shadow View Post
Store All will store ALL products made, so any bait made SHOULD have gone to storage, BUT, they know it does not. I also think the check box needs improving to just the one facility on one farm. I have nine Ice Cream factories, un-check a box on Farm 1 affects ALL nine. They do listen to what users want, and develop the game accordingly.
The check boxes just came out 3 days ago and you are only the second person I have seen ask that when you uncheck a box it doesn't uncheck all boxes in all facilities on all farms. More people may want this but give them time to a. ask for it and b. the developers to change it. On the bait the mods have posted several times that it not going into storage is a glitch and the developers have been told about it and it should be fixed soon.
Old Oct 18 2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post
The check boxes just came out 3 days ago and you are only the second person I have seen ask that when you uncheck a box it doesn't uncheck all boxes in all facilities on all farms. More people may want this but give them time to a. ask for it and b. the developers to change it. On the bait the mods have posted several times that it not going into storage is a glitch and the developers have been told about it and it should be fixed soon.
I can assure you at least 5 People have reported this in this thread alone.
Cheers
David
Old Oct 18 2011, 06:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
This would certainly save some 'brain fog' when working out when to water with the orange one.

After all, we were made to pay farm cash for all three, so they should not take away the optional use of all three.
Good idea we paid farmcash 4 all 3 so should be able to use all 3 not have them made useless......brown sprinkler now only good 4 watering neighbours flowers did not pay farmcash to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 18 2011, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post
Just for the record, I also find the check boxes to be useless to me unless I can uncheck just a single box in a single facility so that, for instance, I can make butter in just one dairy facility, but not in the others.

I hadn't said anything because I'm sure along the way their will be enough noise made about it that the developers will realise the error of their ways and change it for us

I just thought that I should have you add me to the list since you'd only seen two people mention it.

Closed Thread