Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 16 2011, 03:24 PM

Love that we can now select which products to start with the Start All button. That is such a convenient addition. However, we now have one more mouse-over pop-up that gets in our way frequently. I hope that in a future update the devs will give us the choice of mouse-over or click to activate the tool menus. I for one don't mind clicking and get annoyed when the tools pop up and interrupt my flow. Love the new restaurants.
Old Oct 16 2011, 03:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Posting again about this update. The check boxes, that was the best update EVER. Went through all of my facilities unclicked items I have too much of and unclicked items I don't have enough ingredients to max it. Used my tools boom, done. Really nice. Think this just changed how often I post, which wasn't very much before. But I did find a huge problem, now I need more facilities to play with.
Old Oct 16 2011, 04:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I first want to say thank you to the developers .... the additional tools (ESPECIALLY for the Flower Shed) are wonderful, it saves my wrist a lot of work ... HOWEVER, and please don't take this as "whining" .... but the Sprinklers would benefit from someone re-thinking them. I spent FARM CASH on each sprinkler, only to have to hand water my flowers on 11 farms, hopefully soon to be 12 .... In that aspect I feel as if I have went backwards ..... If the brown one (again, FARM CASH) could be put back in the line-up so if we choose to just WATER FLOWERS, and not push growth quite yet, it would be nice. So far, I have spent 190 FARM CASH on sprinklers ... yet here I am with the stinkin' watering can .... doing 11 farms ....

?????

Also, for me to able to do "one click" fills in my facilities, (and empties) I have purchased 13 different tools, to the tune of 475 FARM CASH, and this is not even counting the multiple seeders, harvesters, tree shakers, manure spreaders, fishing boats, plows, combines, bulldozers, flower harvesters, tree shakers, well ..... y'all catch my drift.

I purchased these willingly, and never came on here to complain. Now, after really looking at what I spent, I am disillusioned as to why, after all of that money, can I not fill my facilities after hoarding for a solid week or week and a half ??? I KNOW, I don't HAVE to FILL everything, I CHOOSE TO ! This is how I play. I DO NOT have hundreds of facilities .... I have 109 over all my farms ( a couple are duplicates ) and 18 Service Facilities .... I cannot keep enough product !!

What I would like, is more room, without additional facilites ..... will it happen??? Heck no !!! But, WITHOUT WHINING, I am still going to wish ...

I'll just say amen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I think I could knock a brick wall down with my head easier than getting Facebook to change anything back to what works...
~snicker~

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
only the developers know the answer to that

personally i hope they don't introduce one as it would make the game more unrealistic a farmer cant undie a crop if it is lost.

i have suggested a revamp of the existing tend to neighbour popup that would detect if one of your neighbours has a crop that is 1 hour or less away from going to waste and would send a popup to a online neighbour asking them to save your crop by harvesting it.

also could be applied to if flowers need watering.

its more realistic then a unwither option and gives a purpose to that annoying popup that makes it worth something.
great idea!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Mariposa View Post
Love that we can now select which products to start with the Start All button. That is such a convenient addition. However, we now have one more mouse-over pop-up that gets in our way frequently. I hope that in a future update the devs will give us the choice of mouse-over or click to activate the tool menus. I for one don't mind clicking and get annoyed when the tools pop up and interrupt my flow. Love the new restaurants.
I agree about the tools getting in the way...A LOT!...they drive me nuts some days...lol...but I do love the tools, just not their access!

OBTW....broke down and bought orange sprinkler...and was immediately about to get p.o.ed when I used it....the plants and crops showed a change...the trees not.....HOWEVER, in the spirit of fairness and such, I refreshed the farm, and low and behold quite a few of the trees were no longer tomorrow's harvest, but ready now. Just thought I 'd mention it....I don't mind refreshing to be able to harvest them now...lol

Last edited by susme48; Oct 16 2011 at 04:32 PM. Reason: add on
Old Oct 16 2011, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
A little touchy are we??? Yes it should have been placed at an end of the tab bar. So which end??? The front end or back end??? Wouldn't an END of the tab bar make more sense than putting it right smack in a place where players have gone for years?????? ....no need to make it difficult...
not touchy just a different point of view. The end for me is to the right of the cash tab, the start is to the left of the gift tab. New seeds change the position of the rest of the seeds in the list, but we live with it (at least I can't recall seeing anyone complain about it)
Old Oct 16 2011, 05:08 PM

*surfaces from the Eleven Squares of Fascination*

Thank you Raul.
And the Entire Slashkey Team of Moderators, Creators and Developers.

You are truly Engineering the Art of this Game that other Application
Developers could learn a thing or three from. Seems like everytime
I have a passing thought on a small improvement here n there,
it shows up on a New Release. The intricacy of it shows that the
Slashkey folks are surely getting down and dirty with
their own Farms in order to experience
what the Players do.

That speaks Volumes.

For 2 years, it's been the only thing on FB that I play.
In that 2 years, I learned early on that patience will bring results.

When there are issues and glitches, I am confident they will be addressed.

Can't even say that about my Bank.

Remember when level 34 was the highest?
Those were the days my friends, lol...of Raspberry stained hands
and plain white picket fences. By the way, the new Halloween Fences rawk!

Anyway, you are killing my Social life.
I cannot thank you enough.

Oh, and there is actually one thing I still have not seen anyone mention
so I will chime it in here ~ there are those pesky messages that show up
mid screen toward the top when planting/harvesting/etc. The ones that
read 'You can only harvest blah blah blah' or 'Wheat can ony be planted
on blah blah blah'. They are always in the way. Always.

Did I mention how annoying that is yet?

So, perhaps a feature on the Wrench list could be 'Show/Hide all Help
Feature Messages'...? That would make FT virtually perfect in my world.

Wait, lol...one more thing.
Will there be any entertaining of the idea
of having a 'Night time' feature?

Little windows would light up and the street lamps would flicker on!
Would that not be the coolest?

Til Next Time.
Love n Koolaid

Old Oct 16 2011, 05:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Orange sprinkler

Continuation of an earlier post about the new sprinkler...Not sure if this is a glitch....but was kind of bumbed that i had not bought it earlier to do my other trees, but went to the next farm to see when it was time to irrigate, and found all of tomorrow's trees ready now? Sweet if it works that way...totally rocks!! It shows the non-ready trees as watered and the harvested ones just as fertilized....which if it is working the way I think will mean that every time you water a crop or flowers to speed things up, your trees will be covered...so there would be no need to figure in your trees to the equations, IF I understand what I am seeing right now as correct and not a weird glitch. I hope it is right, 'cause I like it!!!

I also noticed that the chopped trees are showing ready to harvest in a few minutes, and I don't believe they ever gave a clue as to when they would be ready to chop; a few that I planted earlier today and chopped, are showing 9+ hrs to harvest, and the cork will be ready in two hours...amazing!

IF this is now the way it will work...I think the devs gave us A LOT with this update...it should mean more room, unless I am crazy....since it should take less trees to keep the amounts where one has them now. I have sooooooooooooooo many trees...I will wait and see, but it would be lovely to get rid of some....I don't even mind the loss of coins....it would be worth it to have more room to decorate or plant or whatever!!

I have now gone from a happily addicted farmer to potentially an ecstatic addicted farmer...have a feeling it is good that I live alone right now....lol If not a farmer, anyone else would not understand the euphoria and crazed actions of this old lady!! lol

Hope this is good news for many of you!!
Old Oct 16 2011, 05:36 PM

Haven't seen this question asked yet - maybe I am missing something? Is there a list of which products had the 25% increase in production?

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Old Oct 16 2011, 05:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto View Post
Haven't seen this question asked yet - maybe I am missing something? Is there a list of which products had the 25% increase in production?

Yes in the announcement for the previous release. Here is a link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440910
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2011, 05:48 PM

I bought another rabbit hutch & bought 100 rabbits they all went mising then cleared all crech bought more & lost them
Old Oct 16 2011, 05:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
!

IF this is now the way it will work...I think the devs gave us A LOT with this update...it should mean more room, unless I am crazy....since it should take less trees to keep the amounts where one has them now. I have sooooooooooooooo many trees...I will wait and see, but it would be lovely to get rid of some....I don't even mind the loss of coins....it would be worth it to have more room to decorate or plant or whatever!!

I have now gone from a happily addicted farmer to potentially an ecstatic addicted farmer...have a feeling it is good that I live alone right now....lol If not a farmer, anyone else would not understand the euphoria and crazed actions of this old lady!! lol

Hope this is good news for many of you!!
You wrote a lot of what I've noticed in the last few updates. We don't need as many flowers and plots if you have the manure spreader and sprinklers + the belt bonus. While I've given up on maxing out facilities, mainly because I don't get to post anything for days, the new updates gave me a different direction. And why I hope there will be more facilities/items to produce.

I have certain products coming out the wazoo. It would be nice to leave those facilities/items unchecked while new facilities/products came out. Like with flowers and such. Sure I could sell the overages and start over, but I like the new pictures and buildings It would also make my tools more valuable.
Closed Thread