Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 21 2023, 03:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
Have many fuel tank gifts that are not going in my gift box. All of a sudden I have no fuel when for the past three years this has not been a problem. What happened to it all? One of my neighbors had the same problem today.
Hi Ericanl,
I answered your previous post concerning this in the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...65750&page=125

Are these fuel tanks in your My Requests tab that you see them? If so then you may have stuck gifts. Please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time:
Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity in Facebook, will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one by clicking in the X next to each gift.
Please do not boost trains from the Activity page as you will get errors.

If you need instructions on how to work through the Activity page, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2023, 07:24 PM

I have been trying all day to get someone to help me. My fuel (and I always had way more than I needed) just disappeared. I got lots of gifts of fuel tanks but they are not showing up. Today was very frustrating because I could not harvest or plant anything and subsequently could not harvest a crop I needed for a quest. You cannot play without fuel!
Old May 21 2023, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
I have been trying all day to get someone to help me. My fuel (and I always had way more than I needed) just disappeared. I got lots of gifts of fuel tanks but they are not showing up. Today was very frustrating because I could not harvest or plant anything and subsequently could not harvest a crop I needed for a quest. You cannot play without fuel!
Hi Ericanl,
You have been answered for both of your previous posts today. Here are the links to each answer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1463

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1250
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 27 2023, 09:30 PM

My second account is doing quests - needs a mulberry tree. I tried to gift it to her via FB, but her FB account was deactivated many years ago, so she can't sign in to receive it. Are there other ways to get a gift to her between now and when the Slashkey gifts are ready?

Thanks.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 27 2023, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
My second account is doing quests - needs a mulberry tree. I tried to gift it to her via FB, but her FB account was deactivated many years ago, so she can't sign in to receive it. Are there other ways to get a gift to her between now and when the Slashkey gifts are ready?

Thanks.
Hi Susan

Try the lifelines, any of them should help her to complete the step.

This is the link to lifelines in our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794
Old May 27 2023, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

Try the lifelines, any of them should help her to complete the step.

This is the link to lifelines in our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794
I tried that - was able to ask for the ingredients of the item I needed. Went to first account and send the ingredient pack. Went back to 2nd account, got the ingredient pack and stored it. Nothing. Logged out and back in again. Still didn't transfer to the quest. Have been spending the last 10 minutes trying to find the memcache link for the new site. Can you please show me that again?

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 28 2023, 06:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I tried that - was able to ask for the ingredients of the item I needed. Went to first account and send the ingredient pack. Went back to 2nd account, got the ingredient pack and stored it. Nothing. Logged out and back in again. Still didn't transfer to the quest. Have been spending the last 10 minutes trying to find the memcache link for the new site. Can you please show me that again?
H Farmer Susan,

Marymarcel isn't available at this time.

If this is for Squeaks Load Bow Hair Clip, remember that with the gift lifeline and requesting ingredients it depends on which step is needed first, as to what is requested, AND then what order the ingredients are stored in.

The check marks must be done in production order, so you must also store ingredients in the correct order.

For example, if the harvest mulberry trees step doesn't have a green check mark yet, Squeak can't just ask for ingredients to make the bow tie and then store them, as that only sends the finished products of silk textile roll, aluminum sheet and red ink. It doesn't send the ingredients that are needed to make those items in the previous steps.

Squeak would need a check mark on the harvest mulberry trees first, before they can work on getting a check mark on silk textile roll.

To get the green check mark on harvest mulberry trees, if they don't have mulberry trees that they can harvest on their farms, they need to request ingredients to make silk textile roll and store just that, to get the green check mark on harvest mulberry trees.

Then for the next set of steps, they also make sure they have the green check marks on what is needed to make aluminum sheet and what is needed to make red ink, BEFORE they could store ingredients to make the bow tie, to get check marks on the aluminum sheet, silk textile roll and red ink.

As this is a load quest and they can't request a gift of bow ties as those are not used to make any other product, the make bow tie has to be made in the hair accessories factory. They need a green check mark on that before they can do the last step of loading it into the dollar store.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 28 2023, 08:23 AM

Thank you so much, Taz! I had forgotten ALL of that. But, happy to report, Squeak now has what she needs for her Bow Hair Clip and is once again, happily farming away.

This game never ceases to amaze me at how many twists and turns there are - things to learn and keep it interesting. I mean . . . look at all of us old-timers that have been playing since its inception. That's an impressive record for a game to be able to keep our interest.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 29 2023, 11:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Gifts disappeared.

I just accepted a whole slew of gifts & they disappeared.
Old May 29 2023, 11:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlady2741 View Post
I just accepted a whole slew of gifts & they disappeared.
Hi zlady,
I moved your post to the thread abut gifts.
Did you accept these through the My Requests tab or from a free gift site?
If they were from a gift site, there is nothing we can do about that as those sites do not belong to Slashkey. You will have to talk to the administrators of those sites.
If they are from your My Requests tab, check to see if the same gifts still show in there. If they do then you have stuck gifts.

If they are there again then it looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

About your other problem getting the token error, please be sure your browser and computer are up to date.
Close everything and restart your computer. See if that problems was fixed.
If not, then be sure that 3er party cookies are still allowed in your browser. You have instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support