Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Mar 30 2023, 10:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Free Gift Site (mod edit - site name removed)

It says at the bottom of this site that Slashkey owns it. I bought the biggest program and find that I really don't like it. When I do it, I get maybe 800 products per clicking the turbo clicker. With the one that costs around $8.00 I would get 60,000 or a bit less after that clicker. I spent 3 times as much for so much less gifts. I just don't understand this. I'm so upset over this. Can you please help me, means there is no help on the site.. Sharon (BelliBut10) Thank you.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 14 2023 at 06:48 AM.
Old Mar 30 2023, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelliBut10 View Post
It says at the bottom of this site that Slashkey owns it. I bought the biggest program and find that I really don't like it. When I do it, I get maybe 800 products per clicking the turbo clicker. With the one that costs around $8.00 I would get 60,000 or a bit less after that clicker. I spent 3 times as much for so much less gifts. I just don't understand this. I'm so upset over this. Can you please help me, means there is no help on the site.. Sharon (BelliBut10) Thank you.
Hi Sharon,
I am sorry, but contrary to what they say on the site, Slashkey does not own any of the gift sites. Nor are they affiliated with any of those sites. I am sorry you are having problems with that site, but there is nothing we can do to help you for your problem. You will need to contact the management of the site for any problems.
I have check this site and all it says at the bottom of the page is that the pictures are all owned by Slashkey. That is a disclaimer to say they are pictures created by Slashkey for the gifts. It does not say that Slashkey owns the site.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 30 2023 at 11:10 AM.
Old Aug 14 2023, 06:18 AM

Default farmtown free gift site

will the farmtown free gift page on facebook be moved to the new site or a different server than fb. even though it comes up gift request says page not found.
Old Aug 14 2023, 06:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibberj View Post
will the farmtown free gift page on facebook be moved to the new site or a different server than fb. even though it comes up gift request says page not found.
Hi fibberJ,

I am sorry but there are no free gift sites owned, run, or maintained by Slashkey so we are not permitted to help with those or allow details of any to be posted on the forum.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 28 2023, 08:54 PM

Red face Free Farm Town Gifts

Will this website (website address removed) be updated soon so we can get free gifts?

Is there a different website now?

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 28 2023 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Address removed as outside addresses are not allowed.
Old Aug 28 2023, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia2871 View Post
Will this website (website address removed) be updated soon so we can get free gifts?

Is there a different website now?
Hi Tricia,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread about these.
I am sorry but there are no free gift sites owned, run, or maintained by Slashkey so we are not permitted to help with those or allow details of any to be posted on the forum.

If you have any questions about those sites you will have to contact the owners/administrators of those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread