Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2020, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I would cut back to single layers for all my farms, but I have a friend in the Madrid area (that is MadRID, Spain and not MADrid, New York) who says she has been unable to post for help with her facilities for two years and has lost her password for this forum. Since I am in the United States and do not speak Spanish very well I have had trouble getting her to understand how the Support link works too. So she earns most of her coins by being my Super Neighbor.
You can ask her to contact Support and explain her problem in spanish as they can explain your friend what steps she has to do in her own language.
Old Aug 26 2020, 04:24 AM

use a translator in google it works for me
Old Sep 05 2020, 08:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Posts in Show Other Wall Requests

I thought this area was for posts about Belt Bonuses and Ingredient Requests. But now there are posts when someone wants to share that they bought a new facility. This takes away space on the wall for the real posts!

I don't share that I bought facilities because I feel sure other players aren't interested. I know I'm not interested in someone else's facility purchase.
Old Sep 05 2020, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
I thought this area was for posts about Belt Bonuses and Ingredient Requests. But now there are posts when someone wants to share that they bought a new facility. This takes away space on the wall for the real posts!

I don't share that I bought facilities because I feel sure other players aren't interested. I know I'm not interested in someone else's facility purchase.
Hi Kathy,
The Other Wall Requests is for any posts other than facility posts. That includes for quest completions, NCC winning, etc.
If you want to make a suggestion to change it, please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2020, 10:35 AM

i do hope the new version comes by the end of this year and we can continue from where we left off in the old version.

keith
Old Sep 22 2020, 12:27 PM

How many times do I download Flasher Player!!! I have have a downloaded many times!
No thing!!!!!!
Old Sep 22 2020, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molaquilts View Post
How many times do I download Flasher Player!!! I have have a downloaded many times!
No thing!!!!!!
Hi Molaquilts,
You have already been answered on this on the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...52666&page=369

Scroll down and find your post and then the answer after it.

When you can't find your posts because they have been moved to the correct subject thread use the instructions in the following link to find them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2020, 07:14 AM

Default Complaint Dept.???

Is there a complaint/gripe forum somewhere that is read by the powers that be? If there is where is it? Thanks.
Old Oct 26 2020, 08:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaOldHippie View Post
Is there a complaint/gripe forum somewhere that is read by the powers that be? If there is where is it? Thanks.
Hi ImaOldHippie,

As you have not been specific about what your complaint or gripe is about I have moved your post to the General Feedback section for now, where members can post feedback about the game. This is where the developers will look when looking for that kind of information about the game.

We try to keep threads grouped by subject matter where possible. This makes things easier to find information on any particular subject. Posts may be moved into other threads if they are about the same or similar subject. So your post could be moved again should it be better suited to another already existing thread.

You will find various instructions on how to use or find where most things are located in the Forum Guide so when you have some time have a read of those, they may help you depending on what you are looking for on the forum.

If you require help with the game then the place to post is in the Help and Support section where there are 2 pages of threads where posts are grouped by subject matter so all you do is find a thread with the title that relates to your issue and read the 1st post then go to the last page and read those to see if anyone has recently posted about an issue as the replies to those may help you as well. If you don't see the information you are looking for in those then you post in the thread related to your issue or question.

At the time of this post there is an Announcement at the top of each section of the forum listing the current issues and information about the game and the current support issue. That Announcement is for information only, you can not post a reply to it. Here's the link in case you need it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 31 2020, 01:43 AM

Exclamation Question about the new upgrade comment.

I am mystified by the comment made in the new upgrade, "
b) Implemented changes to be in compliance with a new Facebook policy to access profile pictures."
Just what does that mean?
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity