Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2011, 07:02 PM

Unhappy gift issue

I used to send gifts by "friend list" attached to facebook. I do not see the ability to do this now. Have many friends in many games, personal, family etc. Also many that have farms in farmtown but no longer play. I had my "gift" people in one list to do one click. How can I do this now?
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargefromTN View Post
Weirdness when trying to send gifts. I clicked on the "Farm Town Friends" selection and got this error: BAD GATEWAY Received an invalid response from upstream server. this has been happening for over 12 hours now. I can "send back" if someone has sent me a gift, but can't initiate any gifts.
you should be able to send gifts using the Farm Town players option in the drop down menu of the Facebook pop-up when on All Players.
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:09 PM

Vegetarian restaurant rocks! Thanks for listening.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id= 1679086901&farm_ix=Y
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
I used to send gifts by "friend list" attached to facebook. I do not see the ability to do this now. Have many friends in many games, personal, family etc. Also many that have farms in farmtown but no longer play. I had my "gift" people in one list to do one click. How can I do this now?
unfortunately there is no easy way to do this now. I think the best option is to select Farm Town players and then individually select players from there. It might be worth complaining to FB about the inability to use personalised lists in the new gifting method
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:26 PM

Thanks for the new update, which I haven't checked out yet, because of visiters from Norway. But please, please give us the opportunity back (which we paid real money to do so) to only water the flowers, and NOT any crops! Some of us use flowers just as decorations, and it looks really ugly ( as it did before, when we didn't have the brown sprinkler) when our flowers are just some ugly black spots, Please give us back what we paid for, in real cash!

Regards
Simera
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
It might be worth complaining to FB about the inability to use personalised lists in the new gifting method
I think I could knock a brick wall down with my head easier than getting Facebook to change anything back to what works...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:42 PM

I've been playing FT since forever and have rolled with the flow and enjoyed all the enhancements, but the 'My Requests' tab is in the wrong place! After all these years of clicking 'My Neighbors' immediately to the right of 'Play', I find it very irritating and time consuming to be clicking on 'My Requests' accidentally. Can you please move the 'My Requests' tab to it's rightful new location at the end of the tab bar? Please??

Also, with the new 'My Requests', there is no way to exchange gifts??

Thanks, Dan
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:43 PM

I Know on some updates "tomorrow" seems like it never comes, but I am just curious, is "tomorrow" from the time that the update actually occurred or from the time that posting for the update occurred, cause the posting came a few hours after the update did. Sorry I am dying to know what the remaining two facilities are.
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Gary View Post
Love the new updates but I have one complaint.......

In Regards to the new Orange sprinkler which is an upgrade to the red sprinkler we should be able to trade in what we have for our upgrade. Its kind of a waste of farm cash since now my red sprinkler provides nothing more than a decoration or wasted space in storage. There are several other tools like this, far to many to name off.

Think about this in your next upgrade because i will no longer pay full price for an upgrade I will do with out
Hi the price you payed for the orange sprinkler is a upgrade price as it has more functions if you were able to buy the orange sprinkler on its own it would be the price of the brown red and orange so meaning the purchase price would be 140FC

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:45 PM

Love it! Thank you for keeping the game interesting.
Closed Thread