Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2010, 07:31 AM

You just keep getting better! Thank you!
Still holding out for one more thing...a coffee shop!
Old Jun 20 2010, 07:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default disconnect DOES NOT DISCONNECT

I always disconnect before feeding factories because I'm sick and tired of getting "CONNECT TO SERVER" errors when trying to queue up a lot of factory work.

Guess what? WHEN DISCONNECTED I NOW GET "CONNECTION TO SERVER LOST" ERRORS!!! What? I'm disconnected specifically so I can queue up factory work and not get these stupid errors. I'M DISCONNECTED, HOW CAN I LOSE THE SERVER CONNECTION??
Old Jun 20 2010, 08:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
Yea $50 is a bit much but ...... I make $3-5 million every couple days now. So good investment.
Really? I mean....SERIOUSLY???
Old Jun 20 2010, 08:39 AM

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to the framtown creators. I love all the new stuff, thank you for letting me clear the animals off of my farm, really makes a difference. I'll be lost in farmtown forever playing.
Just one more request though, how about an option for a quick delete tool?
Old Jun 20 2010, 09:03 AM
Account Not Linked

If we have more than one dairy shed or chicken coop on one farm can we store more animals?

Storing the animals in facilities is a noble idea but 40-50 limit per isnt going to cut it. I think I've got over 200 cows. Storing a quarter of them isnt going to help people load my farm any faster.
Old Jun 20 2010, 09:46 AM

Great new stuff, but please fix the hiring and invisibility problems soon!
Old Jun 20 2010, 10:06 AM

Unhappy cannot go full screen

I have done all you said in other posts -- still not working? Any suggestions please would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jun 20 2010, 10:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question What the Heck

I know this will sound foolish however, does anyone know when the problems will be fixed for hiring people???

The only reason is I am now having to harvesting and plow my own farms because the game will not allow me to hire people in the market place or anywhere else for that matter.

I lost a whole field ALMOST 24X24 field of raspberry's last night because I was trying and trying to hire people and then the darn things finally died on me. So that is why I am now just harvesting and plowing myself. I do go in and try 6 or 7 times to hire someone but if it doesn't work I go back to my farm and do it myself now.

Also I keep getting an error almost every time I try to hire someone this is what is say:
__________________________________________________ __
Error saving data Error X025 Click the green tick to reload game

and it does reload the game right from the start I get booted out of the marketplace and taken right back to my farm and I have to start from scratch.

As for the upgrades wonderful idea I love the storage for the animals and I am so glade I can move my animals from farm to farm and when someone gives me a gift I do not like I can get rid of it ACE Num.1. Thank you.

Have a good Fathers day to all you daddy's and mom/daddy's

Arizona Gal AKA Arizona Wolf

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 20 2010, 10:17 AM

Hi all.. I do not see a produce faster botton on my fishing factory... is it that way for everyone or do i have a defective fish farm
Old Jun 20 2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant carter View Post
i just 14400 coffee filled grinder to max posted and all had disappeared
help devs what happened to my coffee
I am pretty sure I lost some coffee too as I filled it to the max, but when I went to unload it, it was empty. So I looked in storage to see if I had the full amount there, but it was under 1000, can't remember exact figure. I didn't have an coffee icecream making or any in storage, so I figured I lost some. Didn't know though if it took my coffee beans or not, as I didn't know how many I had before filling the facility. Just know I had filled it to capacity at one time.
Closed Thread