Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2021, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Can see why many have left. Can't design the way we used to. could plow under everything when the rest was hidden with flash. With Html5. no can. and got empty squares where trees used to be on my farms.
Hi RomanticSoul,
There wasn't a choice in leaving Flash. They are still working on getting the complete game back, so we don't know what capabilities will be available when they get it completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2021, 11:47 PM

Thank you so very much for all you are doing. I really appreciate your efforts. Thank you again and may God bless you.
Old Apr 01 2021, 01:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi jabezcreed,

As you are saying that when you returned to your farm the seeder was greyed out, it sounds like you were on a different farm than where the seeder was and were looking in your toolbox....

If your seeder is still out on one of your farms please reload the game then place it back into storage. Check that the tool is showing up in your toolbox fine, then please also clear your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game one more time, that should clear out whatever the problem was and reset the tool for you.
Tiger, maybe I didn't explain the problem well. When I say the Seeder (2 x 2) is greyed out, I mean it is greyed out when I go to the tools menu at the bottom of the screen. The problem is that the Seeder (2 x 2) is out on the very same farm where I am trying to use it. But clicking the menu option and literally clicking on the very Seeder object on my farm result in the same pop-up message saying "You need to have a Seeder (2 x 2) in your farm or your storage to use this tool. Do you want to go to the store now?" It's as though the game does not recognize the Seeder (2 x 2) I have purchased and is sitting directly on the farm where I am trying to work. I can only fix this problem currently by putting the Seeder (2 x 2) into my Storage, then placing it back onto my farm. The problem returns the next time I come back onto my farm.
Old Apr 01 2021, 05:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabezcreed View Post
Tiger, maybe I didn't explain the problem well. When I say the Seeder (2 x 2) is greyed out, I mean it is greyed out when I go to the tools menu at the bottom of the screen. The problem is that the Seeder (2 x 2) is out on the very same farm where I am trying to use it. But clicking the menu option and literally clicking on the very Seeder object on my farm result in the same pop-up message saying "You need to have a Seeder (2 x 2) in your farm or your storage to use this tool. Do you want to go to the store now?" It's as though the game does not recognize the Seeder (2 x 2) I have purchased and is sitting directly on the farm where I am trying to work. I can only fix this problem currently by putting the Seeder (2 x 2) into my Storage, then placing it back onto my farm. The problem returns the next time I come back onto my farm.
Hi jabezcreed,

OK I think I'm understanding now, thank you for clarifying. I apologize for not understanding you the first time.

You mean you have placed the 2x2 seeder in one of the shortcut slots in the game bar?

If that's right, I am sorry for the questions I am going to ask, but we have no way of knowing which shortcuts spaces you may have used or what tools you placed in them and we need to try and pin down the all the possible scenarios where it is playing up to recreate it, so if you are able to supply any of the answers that would be great. It might be the same problem or similar to one we have had previously with a bigger tool when we got the shortcuts added back to the game.

I have labelled all the possible shortcut slots there are in the picture below. The additional slots are labelled A to D, the slots with out using the additional slots are labelled 1 to 5.

Questions:
  1. Please let us know which slot you have placed the 2x2 seeder into.
  2. Does this also happen when you work for someone at market and then return home, or does it only happen when you are hiring your friend or another friend from each others farms?
  3. If you place the seeder into your storage, and go work for your friend, when you return to your farm is the seeder also greyed out in the toolbox or can you still see it in there?
  4. If it does not grey out in the toolbox when the tool is in your storage, is it still greyed out in the game bar? Or does it only happen when the tool is out on one of your farms?

I am copying your posts with your issue to the relevant closed thread the developers will want them to be in.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 01 2021, 06:16 AM

when working as a sn on a neighbors farm, and then moving to another neighbor, I don't have any tools, if I close FT down and come back, I will then have tools on that neighbors farm. That is a pain, should be able to go from neighbor to neighbor and be able to work the farms. ty 1644870283
Old Apr 01 2021, 06:17 AM

Default 1644870283

ty for that advice!
Old Apr 01 2021, 06:21 AM

well then why can't I go offline and plant trees on my already planted farms?? Before we could move an item and then plant. There is no way to be able to play the game with all of the fac releases without doubling up on the farms like that. IE layering flower, trees and facs. Can't even plow if there is a fac offside on that farm, it blocks the plowing on the edge.
Old Apr 01 2021, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
when working as a sn on a neighbors farm, and then moving to another neighbor, I don't have any tools, if I close FT down and come back, I will then have tools on that neighbors farm. That is a pain, should be able to go from neighbor to neighbor and be able to work the farms. ty 1644870283
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
ty for that advice!
Hi grandmas farm,

With the friends you are having problems as an SN for could you please check with them which permissions they have given you, is it just farm work, do you also have permission to plant, or have they also set you to design a farm and also given you train management permissions for when the trains are back.

If you have farming permissions for all of them, when did this problem start happening?

Are they also SN for you?

Do you only get the problem after working for one of them or does the same thing happen if you just visit them and do no work?

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 01 2021, 08:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Watermills - Those of you with the missing watermill should now be able to see those.

Nope, my watermill on farm 1 is still not showing. I can access it through the facility manager so I'm not stressed about it, just wanted to let you know.
Old Apr 01 2021, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchBowWow View Post
Nope, my watermill on farm 1 is still not showing. I can access it through the facility manager so I'm not stressed about it, just wanted to let you know.
Hi ButchBowWow,

Can you please go to your farm one and then make sure that you also show Buildings in your preferences. It is there, but is showing up under the wrong category. It should show up under Regular Facilities. We will let the developers know. Thank you for your report.

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread