Old Jan 09 2010, 06:21 PM
Account Not Linked

What's beyond for Level 60?
Old Jan 09 2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammie Mae View Post
What's beyond for Level 60?
The Twilight Zone?

Anyway .. FB user here. Have posted many times. Level 60, 2 full sized farms. Latest Flash installed, Cache emptied regularly.

Having said that ... Mainframe/Server WF13 is still a train wreck. PLEASE take it back off line and let me (and everybody else using that connection) use a server that works properly until you get it fixed.
Old Jan 09 2010, 08:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmergaylord View Post
The Twilight Zone?

Anyway .. FB user here. Have posted many times. Level 60, 2 full sized farms. Latest Flash installed, Cache emptied regularly.

Having said that ... Mainframe/Server WF13 is still a train wreck. PLEASE take it back off line and let me (and everybody else using that connection) use a server that works properly until you get it fixed.
its not just server 13,I have been on alot of the servers and I still get the boot job on every farm I go to,I have learned to just go to friends farms so I can find my way back,this is something that needs fixed,I have tried alot of things to try and fix this and nothing works,I even uninstalled firefox and reinstalled it hoping that helped,but it didn't,this really needs worked on and fixed,and would be nice to see a update on what you are tring to fix.Thanks
Old Jan 09 2010, 09:07 PM

Unhappy

Thanks for your hard work on all the updates. This last one really took the fun
out of the game. Not only do we have to wait on each plot as we harvest or, plow, we can not do anything else, like check a message that is waiting. We must wait until all the coins and xp's are accummulated before we can check the message. No fun, at all, anymore. Going to run a lot of us away.
Sorry.
Old Jan 10 2010, 12:31 AM

Angry boring

This game is really starting to get boring because other games keep adding stuff all the time to keep the game exciting and you all should do the same or people will quit playing. This is a fun game when you give us something to work for.
Old Jan 10 2010, 01:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdSalad View Post
Not only is my harvest slow, but AFTER I clicked on every square and my avatar harvested every square so that it showed up as harvested for me (harvesting all on my own) THEN about half way through my coin count, another worker showed up, and his avatar started jumping around like it was harvesting where my screen already showed harvested. I asked him, and sure enough, he was harvesting squares that I had already clicked on, that my avatar had already sped through like an energizer bunny, and that my screen showed as harvested.

And guess what? Now I'm sitting frozen on some dude's farm, after harvesting a full farm of raspberries (which we get paid almost nothing for, but I harvested anyway because it's all part of the game and I also will plant berried for quick points), and now I'm still stuck on the farm, not able to do anything, and NOW all my coins are not crediting, but I'm stuck here watching "already done" clicking up across the screen.

So I've quit out of the game, came back here to repost that this is even worse yet than any of the fixes you have put in since early November for me, and I will go back to only harvesting, plowing, and planting my own farm.

I'm sad. I'll hang in for a while more, because I really like this game and don't play ANY other online games because I don't really have the time, but I got addicted to FT. But the game is not the same for me, when I get so resentful about not being able to work and now other farmers are evidently mad at my slow harvesting, except I'm clicking away fast as ever and it show all harvested for me. And I can't do work for anyone because I'm stuck now waiting for stupid already done messages to clear for about 20 minutes.

Hope you can fix it - please keep trying. And in the meanwhile, if anyone has any other suggestions for me for a game that is like FT (social aspects) but works better, I'm here, reading, so I can have something fun to do on the occasional weekend.
With all the problems since 12/22, the "social aspect" of FT is just about gone. It is more work than fun any more. No time for fun social times especially if you aren't meeting new people @ the Marketplace.

I'm starting to think a lot of it is server related at this point. I can fly on one farm and lock up and time out at another. My computer doesn't change. I run Ccleaner several times a day. It's the game servers.

I regret spending money on the game. I play a fraction of the time I formerly did, mostly for my neighbors. I'll be level 60 soon and have 100 Farm Cash which I do not even care to spend.

The worst part is knowing how much fun and excitement FT used to be.

Last edited by Sapai; Jan 10 2010 at 01:20 AM. Reason: spelling
Old Jan 10 2010, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmiles05 View Post
Thanks for your hard work on all the updates. This last one really took the fun
out of the game. Not only do we have to wait on each plot as we harvest or, plow, we can not do anything else, like check a message that is waiting. We must wait until all the coins and xp's are accummulated before we can check the message. No fun, at all, anymore. Going to run a lot of us away.
Sorry.
I don't know what is going on but there are days that it's utterly worthless to try doing anything on farm town and yesterday and this morning are included in that. It's so slow and laggy that especially with plowing, I left my daughters house, drove home, and the plowing still wasn't showing as done. I don't see why the plowing should be any slower than the rest of it. Is there not anything you can do to speed up the processes on this game? I love the game, I DON'T love the lagging issues. When I click on something I want it to take. I don't want to have to click 2 or more times to get something to take effect. Just getting into the game has been a pain since yesterday afternoon. It takes forever to load. The other issue is I go to the market, hire someone to harvest on my farm and nothing happens. I usually have to refresh about 3 times before it finally works. What is going on. I've never seen it this bad.
Old Jan 10 2010, 11:02 AM

Unhappy Still Many Issues

Glad to see some update as to what has been fixed. Appreciate the tool being smaller. My avatar is still slow moving. I can harvest a field of 100 crops before my avatar even makes it over to where i am going.

New thing for the past 2 weeks now is that EVERY TIME i buy something from the store, I get the dreaded "Connection to Server timed out, reload" message. This is NO fun at all and I am beginning to not even want to buy anything because of this problem.

It takes FOREVER to load a farm ... and when I get to my farm for the first time, i immediately get that dreaded time out message. I get timed out constantly throughout the day.

When harvesting or plowing I use to be able to hire the person's farm i am working on to do my farm, now I have to wait until everything i have harvested or plowed saves. I can send and send the hire request but they don't get it until all my work has saved.

I use to be so excited about FarmTown and use to spend hours at a time daily playing it because it was so exciting and enjoyable. Now I don't spend much time on it at all and it isn't even enjoyable to try to redo and buy things for my farm because i get timed out every time i buy something from the store and then have to seen and wait for the slow reload. I buy an item, i place it on my farm, it has the white bar, then the item disappears, i get the time out message and when i reload the item sometimes is there and sometimes isn't, but it always takes my coins.

If i leave a farm before crops finish processing and go to the market then i am stuck in the market, can't move, when i try it says i'm busy, and i am stuck there until all my coins add up. If i get hired i can't accept because it won't transport me to the farm until all coins add up and xp's.

Please please make the game exciting and fun again for us. I am most of the time on server WF22, it changes, i have the current Flash, i clear my cache constantly througout the day. I have these problems with Firefox 3.0.17, with IE7, and even with Google Chrome that I just downloaded and tried. It's not my computer it's the game. I am a Facebook user.

Now I'm even having problem posting here. Did a quick reply post first, after typing this out, selected Quik Reply and i get a message that i don't have permission to use this feature that i must login first???? I look at the top of the page and it states "Welcome Aremos" .... I WAS LOGGED IN. Decided to try again and selected the Advance button" brought me to this after I re-logged in. What is going on??????
Old Jan 10 2010, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlarthur View Post
This game is really starting to get boring because other games keep adding stuff all the time to keep the game exciting and you all should do the same or people will quit playing. This is a fun game when you give us something to work for.

I dunno. I've been playing the game quite a long time now and I have seen the developers work continually to make improvements. I give them kudos for all the work they do.

I would definitely like to see the levels increase higher than 60 though. It's easier to max to the highest level now that we are able to have 2nd farms.
Old Jan 10 2010, 11:25 AM

My avatar movement did improve from last night. However my points/coins go up so slowly it freezes me from moving.
After I harvest, and the farmer wants me to plow, he sends the request but I cannot get it until all my harvesting coins have gone up. I am basically frozen in place. If there are other people working, they continue to work and all the plowing is done when I finally get the request. It is very discouraging.
Please guys, go back to pre-Dec 22.
Facebook user WF 59.
Closed Thread