Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2020, 03:44 PM

Thank you for the separations on our Wall! So much better this way!
THANK YOU!!!!!
Old Jun 03 2020, 03:58 PM

Default Thank you for the recent updates,

and thank you for making a new category in the pending in wall section of Farmtown wall requests, where I can see all the facility requests in one page by themselves.
Old Jun 03 2020, 04:43 PM

Default Devs

Thanks Raul and team for consistently going above and beyond for us players even during a the worlds most trying times love the new wall feature long overdue but anything new is always massively appreciated from you and team. Stay Safe!
Old Jun 03 2020, 07:06 PM

Very Nice...Love all the new improvements
Old Jun 04 2020, 02:12 PM

Hi all

These are the complete notes from Raul for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - June 3rd, 2:20AM

- Fathers Day Items: 4 items at the top of the Fathers Day category in the store and 5 at the bottom.

- Improvements to the Ingredient Planner:

a) Results are now shown twice as fast and more uniformly displayed

b) Up to 10 result screens are cached in memory until you close the planner, so if you requested results for say, 'All Facilities / 15 Days / Order By Missing' for the second time it's very likely that the cached result will be shown immediately

c) If you click on a product to check its ingredients, when you go back to the main ingredient planner screen the results will be shown immediately

d) A new 'Include disabled products' checkbox will force the ingredient planner to include disabled products in its calculations

e) When you order by 'Missing', we show the ingredients with 'missing count' (red small numbers) in descending order, that part didn't change. What's new is that for ingredients that do not have a 'missing count', meaning those with 'extra count' (black small numbers), we show them in ascending order, so even when you do have enough in storage for the selected period, you may be running out of them soon.

- The 'Show Farmtown Wall Requests' section was split in two: 1) 'Show Facility Wall Requests' and 2) 'Show Other Wall Requests'

- The bonus and ingredient requests that you can not act upon are now shown in pink like it happens with the facility requests

Post Release Updates - June 4th, 1:00PM

- When you reuse a ship itinerary, if any farmer in the itinerary is no longer your neighbour it will removed from the next itinerary automatically

- Bugfix: Can not see the Train Details of other farmers when visiting their farms
- Bugfix: Display issues in the Farm Selector Manager for users with less than 41 farms
- Bugfix: When reaching a new level sometimes the list of items offered on that new level was missing

Known Issues:

- None.
Old Jun 05 2020, 04:06 AM

Default FT Request Wall

Wow this is a great addition I love it. It is so nice to be able to go and work facilities from the FB wall and not have all those bonuses, ingredient requests and other stuff on it. I love it, love it, love it.
Old Jun 05 2020, 02:27 PM

Default itinerary

so now my itinerary is showing only 29 people instead of 30 - how do I add another person? Thanks! (they removed one name because I removed a neighbor that had passed away )
Old Jun 05 2020, 02:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
so now my itinerary is showing only 29 people instead of 30 - how do I add another person? Thanks! (they removed one name because I removed a neighbor that had passed away )
Hi dcsully,
Is the ship already dispatched or in preparation? This is new so we don't have a lot of information on this.

If dispatched and you only have 29 ports then that should be all it goes to and you will get less products.
If it is in preparation then go in and add one with the replace and then move them around if you need to.

It would be great if you could post a picture with the missing port, so we can see what is happening with this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 05 2020 at 03:36 PM.
Old Jun 05 2020, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dcsully,
Is the train already dispatched or in preparation? This is new so we don't have a lot of information on this.

If dispatched and you only have 29 ports then that should be all it goes to and you will get less products.
If it is in preparation then go in and add one with the replace and then move them around if you need to.

It would be great if you could post a picture with the missing port, so we can see what is happening with this.
it won't let me add anyone - that's the problem. I think they should have left this alone and let us change that slot ourselves. It's the ships - not trains - sorry I don't know how to take a picture of it - I'm on a desktop - I can take a picture with my phone but no idea how to get that here LOLOL Hey, I just turned 70!! lol And it's in preparation - not sent yet.
Old Jun 05 2020, 03:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
it won't let me add anyone - that's the problem. I think they should have left this alone and let us change that slot ourselves. It's the ships - not trains - sorry I don't know how to take a picture of it - I'm on a desktop - I can take a picture with my phone but no idea how to get that here LOLOL Hey, I just turned 70!! lol And it's in preparation - not sent yet.
Hi dcsully,
Here is a link for how to take a picture from a desktop:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

Sorry, I was thinking ship and wrote train. My fingers don't listen to my brain.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread