Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 04 2019, 02:16 AM

Smile

ty rael for thr info
Old Oct 04 2019, 10:03 AM

Great release! One issue I'm seeing is that when I try to create a purchase offer for fish it still says "coming soon". I can create offers for all the others. I have cleared my cache. My wife is also seeing the same results. Is this expected?
Old Oct 04 2019, 11:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliky View Post
Great release! One issue I'm seeing is that when I try to create a purchase offer for fish it still says "coming soon". I can create offers for all the others. I have cleared my cache. My wife is also seeing the same results. Is this expected?
Hi bilky,

We know the fish section was more problematic than the other sections so I am not sure if they are still working on that. We have asked to confirm.

Thanks

EDIT TO ADD: The developers have confirmed this will be delayed a while.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 04 2019 at 12:28 PM.
Old Oct 04 2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
You are right it doesn't let you change the item you have the buying offer up for. As I haven't had one last very long, it could be it stays until someone sells to you or it could be you could change it after an hour. I have not had one last that long. I do know that you can not set up a new one again until an hour after yours has sold.
Raul does not answer questions here directly, but maybe he will see it and add to the information in the first post, so keep watching there for any additions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
still need to know, how and when can we choose what we want to buy?
This MIGHT answer one of the questions that I THINK you are asking. I have found that if I want to change the crop (and other categories) all I have to do is delete the crop that I want to change. Then the bar comes up to create a new crop offer. This post is supposed to be directed J Nelson... first time I used the quote function.
Old Oct 04 2019, 12:27 PM

I must say that I LOVE the trading warehouse! But for a compulsive player like me, I could be tempted to hang out in the trading market for TOO LONG waiting for new traders. Great feature Raul!
Old Oct 05 2019, 12:14 AM

The fish tab in the trading warehouse is not active and just says coming soon but there is nothing noted in the notes about this. Also how do you know when the trading period for sales changes or do you just have to keep trying? I am finding it a bit hard to understand how this new bit works to be honest.

Lara's Farm
Old Oct 05 2019, 04:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
The fish tab in the trading warehouse is not active and just says coming soon but there is nothing noted in the notes about this. Also how do you know when the trading period for sales changes or do you just have to keep trying? I am finding it a bit hard to understand how this new bit works to be honest.
Hi Lara,

The fish section is not released yet, it will likely be released in a few days time, that section has proven a little more complicated to implement, but it will be released in time.

Your Trading Period starts as soon as you add the 1st Purchase Offer in your Buy Products section of the warehouse OR you sell someone what they need in their Sell Products section of the warehouse, and it lasts for one hour. If someone sells you something you are asking for , in that section, within that hour and you look back in there then the Purchase offer will show you the details of who sold it to you and what you got and there will be a greyed out button with a time on it indicating when you can make the next offer for that category. When the session is over that button will again turn blue and show Create Purchase Offer. As soon as you Create another offer the next Trading Period starts. When you are out of Trading periods and you try to create another Purchase Offer you will be notified that you can not.

I hope that helps for the time being. The game guide will have full information about this feature as soon as we can get it done.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 05 2019, 11:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

love the special reward when buying and selling regular items via the trade warehouse... bought cinnamon logs and sold ebony logs, got twice the number of cinnamon logs as a reward, yipee...
Old Oct 07 2019, 08:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000182014524
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am loving, loving, LOVING the turbo factory work speed. Best improvement in the game in a long time. Thank you.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 09 2019, 12:46 AM

thank you very much for the latest info.
Closed Thread