Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Sep 15 2014, 11:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Show Farm Stats - Quest Farm Suggestion

An excellent facility which I use constantly and which saves me loads of time when hunting around all my farms for things which need to be done.

I have one suggestion though... I have one farm which I have designated as my 'Quest Farm' by ticking the relevant box. On that farm I have several trees I keep unharvested so when those tree crops appear as part of a Quest I do not have to wait a few days for trees to get to the point where I can harvest them. I will also be adding flowers to this farm for the same reason.

When I use the 'Show Farm Stats' function and select 'All Farms' these unharvested items obviously show up when I select 'All Products' or 'Trees' or 'Flowers' respectively. I can hover over each product in turn and if it says 'Multiple Farms' instead of just showing the name of my Quest Farm I can see which products need working on but I have more than 80 different items on my Quest Farm so that gets a bit tedious after a while.

Would it be possible to incorporate a check box on the 'Farm Stats' panel which says something like, 'Exclude Products on Quest Farms'? That way I would be able to ignore any Products which are ready on my Quest Farm(s) and home in on the products that do need harvesting now.

Many thanks.
Old Sep 15 2014, 11:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
An excellent facility which I use constantly and which saves me loads of time when hunting around all my farms for things which need to be done.

I have one suggestion though... I have one farm which I have designated as my 'Quest Farm' by ticking the relevant box. On that farm I have several trees I keep unharvested so when those tree crops appear as part of a Quest I do not have to wait a few days for trees to get to the point where I can harvest them. I will also be adding flowers to this farm for the same reason.

When I use the 'Show Farm Stats' function and select 'All Farms' these unharvested items obviously show up when I select 'All Products' or 'Trees' or 'Flowers' respectively. I can hover over each product in turn and if it says 'Multiple Farms' instead of just showing the name of my Quest Farm I can see which products need working on but I have more than 80 different items on my Quest Farm so that gets a bit tedious after a while.

Would it be possible to incorporate a check box on the 'Farm Stats' panel which says something like, 'Exclude Products on Quest Farms'? That way I would be able to ignore any Products which are ready on my Quest Farm(s) and home in on the products that do need harvesting now.

Many thanks.
Hi Farmer Dibble,
You need to put this in the Suggestions section where the developers are more likely to see it and not in Feedback. In the Suggestions you cannot start a new thread but you can reply to one there that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2014, 02:49 AM

Default Poor design

Just was wondering what first grader designed the new Dental Clinic. It is waaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion to other buildings and factories and really looks stupid sticking out like a sore thumb!!!
Old Sep 18 2014, 10:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
Just was wondering what first grader designed the new Dental Clinic. It is waaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion to other buildings and factories and really looks stupid sticking out like a sore thumb!!!
If a first grader did design it I think they done an awesome job. I think the Dental Clinic is very cute. In real life not all buildings and factories are the same size.
Old Sep 18 2014, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallace View Post
If a first grader did design it I think they done an awesome job. I think the Dental Clinic is very cute. In real life not all buildings and factories are the same size.
well said i agree
Old Sep 20 2014, 03:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Servers

Since W38 server the one my farms are on is suffering from a hangover this morning.Earlier had to restart game to sent out train boost to neighbors.Now had to restart to send out facilities to post.

Now my question.How or what is the procedure when a player needs a server.
Which ever grab's you first or what? For years I was on W6.Now W38.

I am asking prayer for W38,it is having a VERY BAD DAY!!!!!

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 21 2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Corrected title
Old Sep 20 2014, 04:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Red face server flu

Petuniaflower, my server, WF5, would not work most of the day and has finally started working in the past hour. Hope WF38 gets straightened out for you soon.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 20 2014, 05:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking working facilities

My last post for the day I PROMISE

I wondered if my server was suffering from the same ailment as myself.Old age and Memory loss.But then,I don't think computers had been invented when I was born!

While working a neighbors facilities,this came to me Working was going sooo slow,and I am busy I AM BUSY.

When sending out your facility post,do it from a farm not busy with much layering,and lots of things going on planting wise.This is a note to myself too.Your neighbors are sent to the farm you sent out from. So have a farm that isn't as busy for posting.I am going to remember to do this.I know some of my neighbors don't have fast computers,and I WANT TO DO IT FOR THEM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
Old Sep 21 2014, 11:40 AM
Account Not Linked

I think if the server I am on (W38) was in a race with a SNAIL..the SNAIL would win!!!!!!!

Can the Dev's tell the slow servers..to boost up their computers.Or whatever they need to do.

I am PRAYING FOR PATIENCE for myself
Old Sep 21 2014, 01:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
My last post for the day I PROMISE

I wondered if my server was suffering from the same ailment as myself.Old age and Memory loss.But then,I don't think computers had been invented when I was born!

While working a neighbors facilities,this came to me Working was going sooo slow,and I am busy I AM BUSY.

When sending out your facility post,do it from a farm not busy with much layering,and lots of things going on planting wise.This is a note to myself too.Your neighbors are sent to the farm you sent out from. So have a farm that isn't as busy for posting.I am going to remember to do this.I know some of my neighbors don't have fast computers,and I WANT TO DO IT FOR THEM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
Hi, I do this, too, and I don't even have many farms with layers and I have NO stacking. One of my neighbors does not have any trains and she asked me one day to add the number of facilities on each farm to the farm name. This way she can use the farm selector and see all the farms with facilities and start working them with the lowest numbers. Since I have them all on only 7 farms, I did that and boy, did it help her!!! By the time she's done working the lower numbered ones, the mayor kicks in and works his part of the higher numbered ones, so it's much less clicking for her!!! Just another way to help the players with fewer tools and slower computers.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity