Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 31 2022, 02:38 AM

Question Temporarily Blocked

I have been getting a message that says: You're Temporarily Blocked It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You've been temporarily blocked from using it. If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

Ok, first, I don't know what "feature" is being referred to and everything seems to be working just fine except the message keeps popping up.

Second, I have no idea how I can be going too fast. I'm using the tools I purchased in the store to harvest, plow, plant, fish, chop trees, shake trees and harvest flowers. I'm not using an auto-clicker program and I'm not trying to click really fast.

To be honest, I think we should be allowed to use auto-clicking programs to save on the wear and tear on the mouse...unless, of course, you're going to offer to replace the mouse when it's been worn out by all of the clicking it takes to play Farm Town.

Anyway, I do not understand why I am getting this message.

Thank you.
Old Mar 31 2022, 05:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst51 View Post
I have been getting a message that says: You're Temporarily Blocked It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You've been temporarily blocked from using it. If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

Ok, first, I don't know what "feature" is being referred to and everything seems to be working just fine except the message keeps popping up.

Second, I have no idea how I can be going too fast. I'm using the tools I purchased in the store to harvest, plow, plant, fish, chop trees, shake trees and harvest flowers. I'm not using an auto-clicker program and I'm not trying to click really fast.

To be honest, I think we should be allowed to use auto-clicking programs to save on the wear and tear on the mouse...unless, of course, you're going to offer to replace the mouse when it's been worn out by all of the clicking it takes to play Farm Town.

Anyway, I do not understand why I am getting this message.

Thank you.

Hi Amythyst51,

That's a Facebook blocking that you have and likely to be temporary if it's the first time you have seen it.

We do not know what the reasons were that you got it, we do not have any access to that kind of information. The only thing you can do is wait it out until the blocking is lifted.

Have a think back to what your were doing on Facebook earlier in the day or last night and see if you could have been doing anything like posting the same type of thing to Facebook many times or sharing the same posts to perhaps several groups in a short time.

If you were doing something like that it might be that the automatic spam detection Facebook have set thinks you could have been spamming when you were not. That automation rather than look at the content of the post, will likely detect how many times and how quickly it was done and then set a temporary ban. That's the kind of behavior a spammer would do and Facebook is determined to try to stop those to try to protect it's users.

For example, make sure that if you post bonuses or request ingredients from the game that you only post a maximum of 5 of each to Facebook in the 12 hour period. If you also want to share those, even if it's only one post, to other areas of Facebook, try slowing right down instead of doing trying to them quickly, once the ban is lifted.

If you were doing something too fast like normal farm work while playing the game, the game would have warned you about that in a white notification that disappears and had you ignored it and the game set a ban we would be able to see that in your data and that's not what has happened. You are not going to get that just by using the tools that you bought in the store in the game.

You can read up on what the devs have said about the use of autoclickers in the game if you have not already seen it by clicking on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594746

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 31 2022, 11:26 AM

Exclamation Bug

When try to go to my farms it takes me to someone else's farms that I have visited in the past. How can I stop this.
Old Mar 31 2022, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbyann View Post
When try to go to my farms it takes me to someone else's farms that I have visited in the past. How can I stop this.
Hi barbyann

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

When you try to load your farms and you see other farmer's farm, then you can load your own farms or not?

Sometimes and specially while working friends facilities, a different farm from your friend shows up for a second or two. It says "Visiting Cindie All Big Tools", is that what you see?

If so, then your own farm should load in a few seconds.
Old Apr 04 2022, 02:46 PM

Thumbs down Cannot load Farmtown since 3/4/2022

3/4/2022 CANNOT GET PPASR5 BLACK
WebGL 1.1and 2.0 are enabled I am using chrome SCREEN.
your USER ID number ( 1566476208 )

2022-04-04 19:08:38.308 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2022-04-04 19:08:38.311 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2022-04-04 19:08:38.358 LOGSessionId: 3041408
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/100.0.4896.60 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) HD Graphics Family Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11)
2022-04-04 19:08:39.036 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
Old Apr 04 2022, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrackler View Post
3/4/2022 CANNOT GET PPASR5 BLACK
WebGL 1.1and 2.0 are enabled I am using chrome SCREEN.
your USER ID number ( 1566476208 )

2022-04-04 19:08:38.308 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2022-04-04 19:08:38.311 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2022-04-04 19:08:38.358 LOGSessionId: 3041408
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/100.0.4896.60 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) HD Graphics Family Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11)
2022-04-04 19:08:39.036 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
Hi joyrackler

I just loaded your farms without problems.

I hide everything in your preferences, like crops, trees, flowers, ponds, etc. to help you to load your farms easier.

If that doesnt work for you, then go to the following link and try all suggestions given there:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Apr 06 2022, 11:54 AM

I have played on my iPad Air for years. Have a new one now and cannot get the game to load. Unchecked all boxes with the wrench. Not on the game with any other device. Have tried all browsers, nothing works. Am stuck with a black screen. Please help me as I love this game and spend many hours at doctors/hospitals and really want to play while I wait or receive treatments. Id #1267833778

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?cindi.jordan
&farm_ix=Y
Old Apr 06 2022, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
I have played on my iPad Air for years. Have a new one now and cannot get the game to load. Unchecked all boxes with the wrench. Not on the game with any other device. Have tried all browsers, nothing works. Am stuck with a black screen. Please help me as I love this game and spend many hours at doctors/hospitals and really want to play while I wait or receive treatments. Id #1267833778
Hi Cindi

Im sorry this is happening to you but the only thing I can tell you is to check if your device is up to date and also if the browser you are using is updated too.

If you have problems with those, then please contact Apple Help Center.
Old Apr 07 2022, 09:39 AM

Default i CAN´T PLAY

Your browser does not support WebGL.
Old Apr 07 2022, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaO View Post
Your browser does not support WebGL.
Hi SilviaO

When this happens, check to be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending updated for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Then close your browser and restart your computer. See if that fixed the problem.

If not, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.
In case you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error