Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 25 2020, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Thanks, TAZ!! I shall try that to see if it will work.
Hi Sandie May Angel,
One thing for when you go to get the new Flash, download it and save the file instead of installing. If you have Firefox open it will not allow the install to happen. That may be what was blocking it from installing. So save the file, then close Firefox and then run the installer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 26 2020, 06:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Hacked accounts

No longer can play on Farm Town. My mom's facebook was hacked and she can no longer get into her account to play Farm Town. We have tried to recover her account but the hacker changed the email and phone number for her account.

If this is not allowed please delete.

I just wanted to inform Farm Town players who may be neighbors with my mom know that her account was hacked.

TO ALL THE FARM TOWN PLAYERS THAT ARE (SUSAN GNAPP) NEIGHBOR. I AM VERY SORRY BUT MOM'S ACCOUNT SUSAN GNAPP (DON'T KNOW WHO THE LADY IN THE PROFILE PICTURE IS (BLOND HAIR, GLASSES AND BLUE SHIRT)) HAS BEEN HACKED AND WE CAN NOT GET ACCESS OR RE-GAIN ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT. MOM (SUSAN GNAPP) CAN NOT LOG INTO FARM TOWN TO PLAY. IF YOU GET ANY PRIVATE MESSAGES, IT IS NOT MOM. THANK YOU!!
Old Jun 26 2020, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty410w View Post
No longer can play on Farm Town. My mom's facebook was hacked and she can no longer get into her account to play Farm Town. We have tried to recover her account but the hacker changed the email and phone number for her account.
Hi Shorty,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about loading problems. I am sorry but there is nothing we can do about the hacked Facebook account for your mom. The Farm Town ID for her farms is tied to the Facebook account ID and we can not move those.
I do hope that she has beenb in contact with Facebook about this and gotten them to remove any payment method and personal information from that account.

She can contact Support to see if there is anything they can do to help with her farms. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 26 2020, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel,
One thing for when you go to get the new Flash, download it and save the file instead of installing. If you have Firefox open it will not allow the install to happen. That may be what was blocking it from installing. So save the file, then close Firefox and then run the installer.
Thank you, TAZ!!! After some trials and errors, I've finally got it running now from the Internet Explorer!!!! Guess what? Explorer has its built-in Flash Player, and it says I didn't have to download it. I only made some adjustments on the "Manage Add Ons" and my farms are running now from the Internet Explorer!!!!

Thanks so much for your help!
Old Jul 09 2020, 10:45 AM

Default Banned IP address

I went into the Forum to get new release info and it tells me that my IP address is banned. I can play the game, have been doing it all morning but can't get into the forum.

I have a VPN on my computer and when I disconnect, I can get into the forum but when I re-connect I can't.

Why would this be a problem now when I've had the VPN for months?
Old Jul 09 2020, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea4 View Post
I went into the Forum to get new release info and it tells me that my IP address is banned. I can play the game, have been doing it all morning but can't get into the forum.

I have a VPN on my computer and when I disconnect, I can get into the forum but when I re-connect I can't.

Why would this be a problem now when I've had the VPN for months?
Hi Sweetpea,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading issues though this is not a game issue. Please send me a PM with the IP address, so we can clear it. IP addresses get banned from the forums if they are used by multiple spammers to try to disrupt the forums.
Old Jul 14 2020, 08:52 PM

Default Farmtown flash plugin not working

I have the Farmtown plug in to enable chrome to run flash for the game and for some reason it is not working now. It was fine earlier this evening. Help.

Thank you
Old Jul 14 2020, 09:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I have the Farmtown plug in to enable chrome to run flash for the game and for some reason it is not working now. It was fine earlier this evening. Help.

Thank you
Hi Jean,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.

What happens when you try to load Farm Town?
Is your Chrome and Flash up to date?
Old Jul 14 2020, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.

What happens when you try to load Farm Town?
Is your Chrome and Flash up to date?
I get a white screen where the farm should be that says, "Right click to run Adobe Flash Player" Nothing happens when I do that.

My chrome updates automatically. How do I check to see if flash is up to date??
Old Jul 14 2020, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I get a white screen where the farm should be that says, "Right click to run Adobe Flash Player" Nothing happens when I do that.

My chrome updates automatically. How do I check to see if flash is up to date??

Don't know what I did while checking flash but my farm is back and running.

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error