Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 03 2020, 04:38 AM

I have a farm that HAS work on it but it does NOT show anything when I click on "Show Work!" It's not marked as private or anything. I'm completely confused on WHY it is showing that way. I've run the usual gamut of clearing and deleting. Any ideas? Here's a SS. It's Farm 32 - the one greyed out. It has flowers on it. Annotation 2020-07-03 020058.jpg

I'm just confused. Sorry if this is the wrong topic. I couldn't find one and thought this might fit it best.
Old Jul 03 2020, 05:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I have a farm that HAS work on it but it does NOT show anything when I click on "Show Work!" It's not marked as private or anything. I'm completely confused on WHY it is showing that way. I've run the usual gamut of clearing and deleting. Any ideas? Here's a SS. It's Farm 32 - the one greyed out. It has flowers on it. Attachment 24230

I'm just confused. Sorry if this is the wrong topic. I couldn't find one and thought this might fit it best.
Hi SirMatthew KC,

Were you at market when you checked the Show Work Info?

It looks like it's confused between which farm is private. Your farm 3 is private, but it's showing 32 as private.

Have you moved any of your farms around using the Farm Selector Manager?

Try taking the privacy off of farm 3, reload then set it back to private and see if it corrects to show Farm 3 as private instead of Farm 32.
Old Jul 03 2020, 10:04 PM

Thanks, it's fine now. It was just an odd glitch. But today it's working!
Old Jul 06 2020, 06:16 PM

Hi, I went to the Market to sell off all of my non-ingredients (for me) stuff. I used to sell that off with one click. Now I have to check each and every box. I have over 4 billion coins worth of stuff to sell. What happened? Is it a glitch or was I actually selling off everything before? Can you put that option back please? Thanks
Old Jul 06 2020, 06:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
Hi, I went to the Market to sell off all of my non-ingredients (for me) stuff. I used to sell that off with one click. Now I have to check each and every box. I have over 4 billion coins worth of stuff to sell. What happened? Is it a glitch or was I actually selling off everything before? Can you put that option back please? Thanks
Hi Whoopsidaisy,
When you go pay attention to which blue button option you have showing. In the Non-ingredients (for me) section you have several options to choose.

Those are:
Sell Half of Selected (each item you want to sell must have a check in the box)
Sell Sellected (same as above)

Sell 10% of All (only sells items in the category Non-ingredients (for me))
Sell 33% of All (same as above)
Sell Half of All (same as above)
Sell All (same as above)
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2020, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Whoopsidaisy,
When you go pay attention to which blue button option you have showing. In the Non-ingredients (for me) section you have several options to choose.

Those are:
Sell Half of Selected (each item you want to sell must have a check in the box)
Sell Sellected (same as above)

Sell 10% of All (only sells items in the category Non-ingredients (for me))
Sell 33% of All (same as above)
Sell Half of All (same as above)
Sell All (same as above)
Thank you, that's what used to show up but now I am getting :
With any stored qty.
With qty 1,000,000;
With qty 10,000,000;
With qty 20,000,000.
Old Jul 07 2020, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Thank you, that's what used to show up but now I am getting :
With any stored qty.
With qty 1,000,000;
With qty 10,000,000;
With qty 20,000,000.
Hi Whoopsidaisy,

Taz is not available at the moment.

Quantity is only one of the 3 filters top right of the Storage section when you are selling at market, which shows you the quantities that you've just quoted. If you want to show everything possible for sale in Non-Ingredients (for me) set that to With Any Stored Qty . If you have set it to a higher quantity then it will only show you the products over the amount you chose.

Then there are 2 more filters just below that, the one underneath Quantity is where you selected Non-Ingredients (for me).

The bottom one usually shows Sell Selected in blue first, that is what you click on to see the other selling options like Sell All, sell Half, sell 33% etc.

This example shows the all selling options when Non-Ingredients is and Sell All is selected, but they are the same selling options when Non-Ingredients (for me) is selected:
Old Jul 07 2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Whoopsidaisy,

Taz is not available at the moment.

Quantity is only one of the 3 filters top right of the Storage section when you are selling at market, which shows you the quantities that you've just quoted. If you want to show everything possible for sale in Non-Ingredients (for me) set that to With Any Stored Qty . If you have set it to a higher quantity then it will only show you the products over the amount you chose.

Then there are 2 more filters just below that, the one underneath Quantity is where you selected Non-Ingredients (for me).

The bottom one usually shows Sell Selected in blue first, that is what you click on to see the other selling options like Sell All, sell Half, sell 33% etc.

This example shows the all selling options when Non-Ingredients is and Sell All is selected, but they are the same selling options when Non-Ingredients (for me) is selected:
I knew it had to be me missing something. Sorry, some days my brain just doesn't work, lol. Thanks for the help!!
Old Jul 07 2020, 11:10 AM

Quote:
I knew it had to be me missing something. Sorry, some days my brain just doesn't work, lol. Thanks for the help!!
No problem. You're welcome Whoopsidaisy
Old Jul 28 2020, 11:00 AM

Default helping out

When I go to be hired to do whatever a farmer needs done, I am able t do about four farms and then everything shows done. I finish and a couple of hours later, I receive a message from the farmer that I did not finish and would I like to. I reply yes and again review everything supposedly not done. It all shows done to me and I send a message back to them. I enjoy doing other farms but soon I will not be hired because word will get out I don't complete the job. This last job had 19 farms with nothing to do on them. What is happening? HELP Ruth

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring issues, no xp bonuses, show work info