Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 26 2020, 06:21 PM

You have given us a percentage of filled Storage.

Why not a percentage of filled Facility Manager. That way I would know if my neighbor had refilled the Facility Manager. I would not have to repost my Facilities and clients so may time to let my neighbors would know I had refilled them.
Old Jun 30 2020, 09:19 PM

Default non-workable facilities are not fast enough.

a neighbor has 6 'semi trucks', but she can't produce yeast fast enough. i have one semi, i have more yeast than i need, but i can't sell her any, nor can i trade her any. same with products from my mines, i can't sell anything from them to someone i know, even in the marketplace. can anyone explain why this is? these facilities produce so slowly, you need several of them to keep up with demand (the semi isn't a 'coin' facility, and farmcash isn't cheap) - life ain't perfect, but something's gotta give here...

i could 'gift' my friend another truck, but that wouldn't solve her production shortages, due to slow output from the truck, and high demand for certain products from it... damned if i do, damned if i don't...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Jul 08 2020, 02:35 AM

Not sure where to put this. I have 41 semi's and can't produce enough yeast, can the yeast production be increased or the ability to have more than one semi per farm. Also fish from the large seacoast and big lake with boat are way too low. I have added more of each and still can't get enough fish. Please increase the number of fish in each. Especailly, Salmon, Trout, Grouper, Squid and Cod.
Old Jul 08 2020, 07:55 AM
Account Not Linked

How many neighbours you have depends on ID number I have been told. Is this correct? Some people have over 100 whereas others are only allowed less which I think is unfair especially with the NCC. Could a limit be set for everyone to make it an even playing field? A set amount for everyone eg 80 will balance it out for old and new players to have as neighbours...everyone could still have as many farmer friends as they like. Please consider...thank you
Old Jul 19 2020, 11:14 AM

Default Product needed

I need baking soda ... I don't know why but I am so short on baking soda the supply from the mining facility does not generate more than 25% of what I need and I have 41 of them HELP please !!
Old Jul 26 2020, 06:35 PM

We need MORE production from the Fish Farms! 420 crawfish is just NOT enough. I know for a FACT that you can catch those things in rivers, since that's how they catch them here in Iowa. I realize we have to suspend reality for the game, but the production rate is just not enough. Could they be added to a ship or a train? 15 units in 6 hours? In sixth grade we had to catch them for a school project. Believe me, we were not gone for more than six hours and I know I caught more than 15!
Old Jul 26 2020, 06:37 PM

One other suggestion, the SAWMILL production for Teak and Ebony lumber is half of the others and it is just too slow. I am always running out of teak, as is just about every farmer I know. Can't we get some increase in output on these? Thanks!
Old Jul 29 2020, 03:08 PM

hi Developers,

when are the Mugo Pine and Diefenechia plants / trees going to be made single spaced so we can plant them closer so that the farm can take more plants in less space

thank you
Demetri
Old Jul 30 2020, 08:53 AM

with the addition of all of the new factories, I am suddenly running out of olive oil. i have LOADS AND LOADS of all the other products in the oil factory, but olive oil is vanishing quickly. i have added 2 more oil factories, and I still don't make enough. please add the olive oil to one of the train cars, or increase the output in the factories. thanks so much!!
Old Jul 30 2020, 08:38 PM

All of a sudden I can't work posts because they keep showing as pink on the FT wall. If we need to work others' posts to get points for the NCC then please decrease the time in between when we can work the same neighbors' posts. Thank you.