Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 26 2020, 01:50 PM

We need the oil refinery to produce more asphalt barrels. I have 4 oil refineries and only 3974 asphalt barrels while I have 45,000- 97000 of everything else the oil refinery makes.
Old Jun 26 2020, 06:21 PM

You have given us a percentage of filled Storage.

Why not a percentage of filled Facility Manager. That way I would know if my neighbor had refilled the Facility Manager. I would not have to repost my Facilities and clients so may time to let my neighbors would know I had refilled them.
Old Jun 30 2020, 09:19 PM

Default non-workable facilities are not fast enough.

a neighbor has 6 'semi trucks', but she can't produce yeast fast enough. i have one semi, i have more yeast than i need, but i can't sell her any, nor can i trade her any. same with products from my mines, i can't sell anything from them to someone i know, even in the marketplace. can anyone explain why this is? these facilities produce so slowly, you need several of them to keep up with demand (the semi isn't a 'coin' facility, and farmcash isn't cheap) - life ain't perfect, but something's gotta give here...

i could 'gift' my friend another truck, but that wouldn't solve her production shortages, due to slow output from the truck, and high demand for certain products from it... damned if i do, damned if i don't...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.